Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters Wander(Patriot)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sisters Wander(Patriot) Empty Sisters Wander(Patriot)

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 pm

North and East wandered into an vast stretch of land. They both stretched. North trotted around the plain, then stopped to get an drink of water. North~"This is perfect place to live." She said happily. East trotted next to her. East~"Its where we find an mate, North. It would be too dangerous to stay here." She added. She took an drink of water, and started to groom North. Suddenly, an noise came from behind her. "Who's there!?" She snorted. She reared, and North reared. They both flattened their ears at the noise, ready to fight or run if they needed too.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sisters Wander(Patriot) Empty Re: Sisters Wander(Patriot)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 pm

The Twins

Twin 1~
I grinned and stepped out, my bay coat glimmering in the sunlight. "I'm here" I said simply and flicked my tail. "But I'm not alone"

Twin 2~
"I'm here as well" I said and stepped out with my brother. My coat the same color, although our eyes were different. I had yellow eyes, he had green eyes. I waas cat like, he was snake like. I smirked and looked over as my brother stepped closer toward the smaller one (North).

Twin 1~
"Hey there little one" I say and push her with my nose.

http://smile4today.deviantart.com/art/The-Twins-208149806

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

North Backed away, putting her ears against her skull. North~"Who are you?" She said calmly. East trotted in front of North, bearing her teeth. East reared, kicking her forearms in the air.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Twin 1~
I snorted "That is no way to treat an admirer" I said and snorted, rearing up and kicking East in the chest, causing her to fall into a normal position again. I sidestepped her and went back to North, trotting circles around her.

Twin 2~
I chuckled and assisted East up "Maybe you shouldn't get in the way of nature" I smirked and nipped at her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 pm

North~ She reared, then barged against Twin 1(do they have names?). She quickly went towards Twin 2 and bite his leg. East~ I fall back, trying to regain balance. When North bit the stallions leg, I kicked on his barrel, causing marks. Me and North take an defensive position, facing each stallion.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 pm

[no one knows their names, but if you want I can put them on there]

Twin 1~
I snorted and pinned my ears, rearing up.

Twin 2~
I glared at my brother "Stop acting a fool you dimwit" I said and darted to the right, then I stopped in between the sisters. I snorted and shoved East away from North and mounted her, gripping her small barrel tightly with my sharp hooves. I grunt and bit at her withers while I find her hole.

Twin 1~
I do the same as my brother, but I force North to the left and mounted her, gripping her the same as Twin 2. I then thrust into her small hole, hard and fast I pull out and thrust in. I wasted no time and spilled my seeds into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:35 pm

East and North were shocked from the quick mount. North bucked at the stud that mounted here, hoping to hit his tool. East~ She did the same as her sister, but she reared and shook her rump, trying to get the stud of her

(If you want to)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

[i gtg be on in a little bit though]
Twin 1~
I snort and bite her whithers hard "Don't make this harder than it is" I said and slowed down, pushing all the way up into her.

Twin 2~
I grunted and dismounted after the rear. I then mount her again, this time thrusting into her and spilling my seeds quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

East stopped resisting, her rage welling up inside her. North gasped in pain, to weak to fight.

(ok)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Twin 1~
I continue to pump into her, then dismount and snort at her.

Twin 2~
I finish and dismount, but made sure she, as well as North, stayed by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 pm

East saw her chance. She quickly galloped towards the forest, hoping her sister would do the same. "Hurry North!" She yelled. North heard her sister, but she was very tired. She went at an slow gallop, hoping she could get away before they caught her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Twin 1~
Being the more agile of the two I went after East and slipped past the trees at an amazing speed, slowly gaining on the female.

Twin 2~
I chuckle and quickly catch up with North, coralling her back to the center of the field. We were different forcers, we didn't just breed and leave...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:51 pm

North Backed away slowly. She had no chance of escaping. "Help me Sis!" She yelled, hoping East could hear her. East looked behind her, and saw the stud gaining on her. She quickly took an different path. Once the stud went on the path, she ran down, and started galloping towards her sister. "Leave her alone!"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Twin 1~
I snorted and caught up with her. I kicked out at her side, hurting it, but not causing serious injury. "If you are smart you will go back with your sister and stay, my brother and I will assist in rearing the children." I said with a slight chuckle and nipped at her whithers.

Twin 2~
I nipped at North's neck "Quit it, it's useless"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm

East lost her balance, and tumbled on the ground. She got up, weakened, and bared her teeth at the stallion by North. "Leave her alone!" She screamed, barging at the stud, biting his neck. "North, run!" She yelled as they rolled down the hill. North felt an new surge of energy. She ran, trying to go to the forest.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Twin 1~
I snorted and threw her off, but then lost my balance and East and I tumbled down the hill. I grumbled and slipped and slid trying to gain my footing again. I looked down and my ears pinned. After this hill, there was a drop of into a cave that tumbled several feet. Just then I stood onto my feet and stopped sliding. Quickly, I reached out and grabbed East by her mane and pulled her up onto the lip I was standing on. "Sorry bout the mane thing" I said and started heading back up the hill.
Twin 2~
I cantered alongside North and then dashed in front of her, making her have to stop abruptly or run into me. She attempted the first, but slid into me and I chuckled "Quit your lame attempts to escape, they're failing." I said. I was calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside I was worrying about my brother, and the mare carrrying my foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 pm

East~I snort in disgust, then quickly dart back to my sister. I bared my teeth at him, an niped my sister. "We have to hurry." I said, then suddenly galloped off. North~ I quickly darted after my sister.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Twins~
We roll our eyes and chase after them, after a while, and some teamwork, we corner them against a cliff.
Twin 1~
I pin my ears and snort, catching my breath.

Twin 2~
I chuckle at my brother "I guess these are the few mares who fight to get away from the father of their foals" I joked.

Twins~
We kept them cornered so they could not run away anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 pm

East~Me and my Sister reared, the hit both of them in the face. We gallop through them, But I trip on an rock. "Go sis go! Save yourself!" I said, and moaned in pain. North kept galloping, and tried to get to the forest.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Twin 1~
I shook my head and moan "Ughhhhh stupid mares"

Twin 2~
"Come one idiot they're getting away" I said and run after North, leaving East with my brother.

Twin 1~
"Fine" I trot over to the mare on the ground "Way to go" I said and chuckle, grabbing her mane and pulling her up "Stop bein so stupid" I snort and shove her back into the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 pm

"Let Go of me!" She yelled at him. North~ I quickly reach back to the previous spot, the take an path the the left. I stop dead in my tracks. "No! This can't be!" She reared and started to go out into the plain, then the stallion appeared. She slowly backed away
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Twin 2~
I stopped running and stayed a few feet away from her and sigh "Trust me, we aren't going to hurt you" I told her and stepped closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:29 pm

North~"Let us go!" She yelled and tried to gallop past him. East~East starts to struggle, then calms down, drained of energy. She bares her teeth and the stud.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Twin 1~
I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her.
Twin 2~
I followed her, and lead her back to the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:47 pm

East~She stopped stuggling. North~ She bared her teeth at him. "Leave me alone!" She screamed, then reared and striked him with an foreleg.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next