Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted)

Go down

Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) Empty Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

She trotted in and let out a loud neigh.She pranced around showing her beauty. She loved to goof off and look beautiful but this three year old didn't want a mate. Nope. She then stopped and started grazing step by step. Leaving hoof marks.Her sent was seeping out.

Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) IMG_7267

There was a rushing creek in the meadow that dived it into two. There was a weeping willow by it and flowers around the tree. Birds were every were singing there song. It was dusk. Oh what a beautiful morning it was.

Back to top Go down

Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) Empty Re: Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 pm

(Any 1?)

Back to top Go down

Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) Empty Re: Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted)

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Yarama's head snapped up whn he heard the call of a mare. He whinnied back and cantered through the forest and jumped over the first fork of the river, landing with a soft thud. He cleared the second fork and landed a few metres away form the mare. He snorted as her heat scent filled his nose and a shiver was sent down his spine. He struggled to contain his member. "Hello" His voicy was seductive as he walk closer to her side and edging closer to her rump...

Yarama
Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) William_Elegance%5B1%5D
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Nesaro (Knee sar o) Had no cule what the hansom brute was up to.

(Switching to 1st person)

I raised my head and spoke,"Hello". I said and put my head down and grazed and went step by step. After a few steps my butt was facing you and I had no clue. I kept eating but this time not taking any steps forward just grazing. I flicked my tail to ride of the bugs making my sent flow out. I keep grazing not expecting a thing.

(Thanks for replying. Wink Smile Very Happy Surprised )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Changing picture-
Just a spanish mustang mare (Forcer wainted) 3013890304_ae08d96c55
(I know it's a male but pretend it's a female. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

The stud smiled wickedly, wrong move her thought, he quickly moved the last few steps and mounted her. Yarama wrapped his forlegs around her barrel in an UN-BREAKABLE hold, took a chunk of her mane and let his weight fall on he a little, stopping her from running away. His large member found her small hole nd squeezed into it, he went all the way in before pulling out and trusting in again. As she opened, he pumped harded and faster, smashing into her rump and causing bruses on her sides. After 5 min he finially got off after releasing his seed into her. Yarama moved away from her back lags and smirked...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

She let out a scream in taro and bucked,kicked,squealed,nipped but no use. Once he dismounted she was tired. She stood there in the same pasion painting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Yarama watched the young mare. A wide grin on his face. Some how his tool became erect again as he looked at her exhaustion and the fact that no she could not kick him. She smirked as he prances up to her, his tool dangling from side to side. He walked to her rump and mounted, tightening his grip on her barrel and grabbing a chunk of her mane. He took his time now...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm

(hello?)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 am

Her ears went back then forward as she gave up exhausted.

(Sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 am

(Do they fall in love or what do u wanna happen?)

The hugh stud got off her after ejecting his seed into her. He dismountedand walked over to the stream and gulped down the cool water. He knew the mare was to weak and sore to run away but he sill kept his eye on her. He snorted and walked back over to graze by her side, "I'm Yarama by the way" he shook his bay head and snorted at a lady bug...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am

(I don't know....we'll find out along the way.)

As he walked away she pulled her hind legs back together then laid down.She listened to him but just put her ears,"Why would I care.....Ba*****".She said then laid her head\neck all the way down and spread her legs out. The sun beat down on her white\red roan coat. She quickly fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down