Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spy *Kinda Mature*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Spy *Kinda Mature* Empty The Spy *Kinda Mature*

Post by Emoticon Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am

Sonia waved her hair out of her face. She had to get it dyed blonde for this job, and her clothes were changed into an blue shirt and white jean shorts. She tugged at the light purple bow in her hair, and decided to undue the pony tail. She put the bow on the left side of her hair, then patted it neatly in place. She put her hand in her Purple bag, and felt along for the picture. She found it, then opened up the envelope. He had an interesting pic, but below it said:
The Spy *Kinda Mature* M190180432
WARNING: This person is extremely dangerous and is wanted for the following Crimes:
Theft
Auto Theft
Misdemeanor
Rape
Persist attempts to Dethrone the king
Murder of king Servants

He is extremely Dangerous and should be handled cautiously. Agent Kat, your job is to find him. Use of Deadly Force might be needed.

Deadly force? Looks like this one might be an challenge.
She thought. She looked along the streets. The picture wasn't as good as the last one,but he should be patrolling around here somewhere. He was the leader of the resistance. She looked at the buildings, waiting for him to show up. He should be in disguise. She was already making up an plan. She would get up and walk the opposite way, slip out her purse, and look to see if it he got it, and give him my number. This would take an very long time, and she knew. The king has tried to get him an couple of times with other spies, all have been eliminated. The king was giving her an couple of months, or 2 years at the max. She sighed.

I need someone to be the guy, or another guy of the resistance.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Spy *Kinda Mature* Empty Re: The Spy *Kinda Mature*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm

( I can play a girl from the resistance if you want? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

(sure)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:52 pm

(Ok)

What she looks like hair and body wise and the neckless is hers-
The Spy *Kinda Mature* Li_perfect
What she is wearing-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d5GLsZgzfFM/Ta8ZSCVIwpI/AAAAAAAAB50/4_-i31hFguI/s1600/anime_girl_elf.jpg
(She has 2 daggers)

I walked through town looking like a worrier from the resistance. I didn't care one bit. I then turned into a stable."Shh girl." I said to my horse. I then hopped on her and road her out. I then grabbed a apple from a cart taking I bite of it I then said "Thanks". The person yelled ," Thief" Several times and I left. "Com' on" to my horse and we were quickly out of the town. I road to my hose changed clothes. (To the red ones from 1st picture) and went back outside not looking like some one from the resistance. I then hopped on my horse and went to the castle and gave the servant a basket of posnened cupcakes,"Here these are for the nights and king." I said while wearing a long black rope to hide myself. I then went back out side took it off and got on my horse and road back to town put her up and walked down the street not looking like before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Sonia scanned the streets, looking for the guy. She got up and pulled her hair back. She walked and saw this girl giving the servants muffins. She took an mental note and went back to the cart she stole the apple from. She paid the price for the banana. Her person was supposed to like banana's, so her favorite fruit wouldn't be poisoned on purpose. She silently followed the girl, her foot steps only seconds from matching. She put her round, black colored glasses on which cost about $600. She clutched her handbag and looked at the girl. She quickly put more eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick on so she would be less noticeable if some features were mesmerized. She put an new bow in her hair and wrapped her hair in an lose ponytail.

(I was going to be on sooner but out new internet and cable company(local charter got bought out) sucks soooo bad that we lose internet regularly. Our TV went out when I was watching Dual survival and went out during my show(it was out for 4-5 hours). I hate them soooo much, and their service sucks and they hold you every 3 mins.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 pm

(It's ok)

I didn't notice her. I then saw a cart selling hair stuff. I had never been caught for in the resistance peps. I then turned and saw one I wanted,i lived in a poor family,I then grabbed it and looked at it before noticing money on the ground. I picked it up and gave it to the guy saleing stuff and walked off. I put it on and looked like some one totally different. I then noticed nights go around yelling,"Find brown eyed girl in black rope!" But lucky for me they did reconize me now that I was in a different suit. I then turned and walked to a bunch of people,"I did it". They looked at me,"Is he dead?" "I'm not sure." I walked in we were all talking low. "I'll take the rounds tonight." I say to another girl who her and me give food to the poor but the funny thing was I was poor myself."Ok".

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I saw the knights coming and I quickly whispered in his ears. He nodded and ran off. I smirked as I followed the girl. I hid behind an trash can as they talked, too low for me to hear but I did catch bits. I got out my phone and made an mark on the location for future use. I roll over to hid behind another trash can, then I roll out in the open and I kick the girl in the knee, then backing off for an ready stance.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 pm

She jumped up and pulled her daggers out and other girl got up and pulled out there weapons.

(They two are not in the area any more. There outside of it so they don't know that she herd the meeting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 pm

(oh ok, then just pretend she was following your person)

She quickly got out her claws(their metal things attached to her claws that are sharp), and extended them to 3 inches. She launched into the air and crossed her claws for an attack.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Adaline {Add a line } (The other girl)
Used her sword to hit them out of the air then stepped closer and stabbed her sword through her and I ran for I had an important message to deliver my daggers were back in my pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

(your post is kinda confusing...)
She lowered her head, avoiding the fatal blow. She got an dagger out of her purse and started following her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Adaline stopped her by stabbing her sword through her shoulder and not missing,"Com on don't chekin out."

I kept running till I reached my destination which was a home in the wood which was big. I knocked on the door and gave them the message then ran to another home in the woods and repeated that several times dilvering the message to the resants I then finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

(I don't know how you can make me stab myself with an dagger...)
She roared in pain was it cut past her shoulder. The smallest wounds always hurt the most. She kicked her in the face, then ran past her. She quickly jumped over the fence and ran.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 pm

(No no no, ok so theres two girls agenst you one stabs a sowrd through your sholder the other diliver important news to other retains members.)

Adaline-
She fell down.

She then sat down after dilvering every message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:11 pm

[ Not meaning to intrude; would you like me to be the male character from the resistance? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

[Sure we need more peps!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm

[ Okay, since this is SeptSapp's post, I'll wait for her answer as well. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

[Make since.......hay wanna join my pack? It's in the fantasy bios. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:11 pm

(Sure. I just saw X men first class, it was pretty awesome!)

She covered the wound with her hand when she stopped. She looked for her healing bandages in her purse.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 pm

[ okay. Here's his normal attire:
The Spy *Kinda Mature* Rubaen10 His name is Rubaen. Can somebody fill me in on what's happened so far? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:25 pm

(not much. My person just fought with the 2 resistent girls.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:29 pm

[ all right, thanks ]

Rubaen watched the battle from the corner, resting against a wall. He closed his eyes and chuckled deeply within his throat, although he made sure nobody could hear him. He released a ball of gas from his palm and it rolled into the very center of the fight and a red light began flashing. "Hurry up and get out of there, girls," he said to the resistance girls, and stalked off down the corridor, a wicked grin spread across his lips.

[ I need the names of the resistance girls, please, Wild One. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 pm

(the fights over)

She wrapped her shoulder with cloth, and continued walking.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 am

[ oops, okay ]

Rubaen walked slowly down a corridor, avoiding any contact with humans. He wasn't in his usual disguise, so he didn't want anybody seeing him. He slid through the darkness of the alleyways and finally emerged onto the streets. He covered his face with the black cape and knocked on the door of one of the resistance's homes. When the door was answered, he slipped inside and looked skeptically out the window. He saw signs with himself on it, and cursed under his breath. He turned around and closed the blinds, pacing around the house. "I need a disguise." He said stiffly. "A very good one. That is why I've come to you." He turned to the other resistance member who nodded worriedly, and scurried off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm

(I wonder if wild one forgot about this topic...)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next