Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first?

2 posters

Go down

Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first? Empty Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first?

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Zela walked the steep, rocky hill. Her paws burned with the hot rocks, only making them tougher with each touch. She panted harder, the hot sun bright in the sky. Only an thunder storm was coming, lightning was lighting the clouds, and ear splitting cracks were coming. The storm was only 2.5 miles away, and the wind carried rain and the clouds to her. Finally she got up to the bare rock, her paws feeling the hot rock. She felt something wet on her fur,and looked up. Rain, their was an small rain cloud over her, making little relief. She walked on, her paws feeling the cooling of the rock. She wasn't paying attention and hit an piece of rock. She slipped and feel into mud. She got up and shook herself, the continued on. She stopped, looking at 2 paths. One looked like it went to the desert area, and one was muddy. She took the muddy path, and carefully ran the path. She then felt a new feeling under her paws. Dirt? Stone? Mud? She stepped on the surface. Nothing happened, then she put her claws into the path, and an gaping opened up. She heard water, or was she just dreaming of it? Her chest sank, then she got up. She started running, the dirt falling in the water. The dirt was just behind her, she could feel the dirt on the tip of her toes. She continued, but her breathing was heavy and she was forced to slow down to an medium run. The dirt now vanished under her back paws, causing her to cling on for dear life. The dirt cracked, and then she had an sensation of falling. She looked below and saw the raging rapids, then she dived in. The water was cold and she struggled to surface for air. She saw an log and paddled towards it, and hang on to it. Then, an enormous tree root floated towards her, more like ran. It was coming too fast. Then, Impact. She felt her paws get crushed under the root, and the thorn like branch dig into her skin. She opened her eyes underwater, then closed them.

Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first? Wolf-3
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first? Empty Re: Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first?

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 pm

(I'm asuming she was washed up on the beach?)
Blaze-
I trot along the beach, looking at the calm water. I stop and take a sip, then something catches my eye. A wolf. Across the stream. WIthout hesitation, I rush forward and paddle through the stream, reaching her. I shake water off of me, and nudge her. "Are you ok?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first? Empty Re: Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first?

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

(yeah)

She opened her eyes to see an wolf come up to her. "I'm fine." She says.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Blaze-
I trot along the beach, then stop. Across the water, a wolf lay. I rush forward without hesitation, paddling though the deep water. I reach her. "are you ok?" I nudger her.Will loving her kill you, Or will she kill you first? Wolf
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'm fine." She told him

(O.o you already went towards my wolf?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

(Yeah, lol)

I straighten. "Your're sure?" I ask her. "What happened anyhow?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 pm

"I was running from an thunderstorm, then I feel into rapids and drowned...I guess." She said. She got up and shook her fur, water dripping everywhere. "My name is Zela, Whats yours?" She asks.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Blaze-
"Running from a thunderstorm, eh? I'm blaze." I also shook the water off of my dripping wet body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

"Im Zela." She said stretching out her paw.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 am

Blaze-
"Zelda. Good stong name." I say. "You survived, which I am amazed of." I nudge her gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

She bared her teeth and the nudge, then sniffed the air. She hadn't eaten for almost an week, and hunger made its mark on her once again. "I'm going off the hunt." She said, as she went towards the plains, then found an small river. She sipped quietly, then the breeze drifted in her direction. "Elk!" She said and she ran towards the scent.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I backed off. Sensitive thing she was. I watched her go, not wanting to take her kill, fearing she would turn on me and I would have to injure her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 pm

She crouched down low, and waited for the moment

(Brain fart!)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I stay behind on the beach, watching the elk come closer. But there was no way she could take down a full grown bull elk, and I quietly slither up beside her. "I hope you dont mind?" I whisper.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum