Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Student In A Coffee House [plz reply, guy needed]

Go down

College Student In A Coffee House  [plz reply, guy needed] Empty College Student In A Coffee House [plz reply, guy needed]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

**Zoey**

I walk in and order an americano with an extra shot. I needed it after all. Not a pinch of sleep last night. I probably looked like crap also. My dark, silky hair was

in a sloppy bun, my makeup was worn, and I was in sweat pants and a 'comfy' shirt. I grab the coffee, pay, and sit down with my laptop. After flipping it open

and logging on, my phone chimes and i glance down. Greatttt, just who I wanted to hear from. My lovely ex. He was trying [and failing] at apologizing to me for

cheating on me [with my best friend] I sigh and tell him to leave me alone. The webpage that was open was talking about osmoregulation, and I quickly began

reading it. Well, re-reading it. I had drifted into a 30 minute nap whilst studying this.

Back to top Go down

College Student In A Coffee House  [plz reply, guy needed] Empty Re: College Student In A Coffee House [plz reply, guy needed]

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am

(I can post, but I dont really want to do the sex stuff with people...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

College Student In A Coffee House  [plz reply, guy needed] Empty Re: College Student In A Coffee House [plz reply, guy needed]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

[well this is going to be a mature post, sooooo.... yeaaa....]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum