Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me? Lost? Never

Go down

Me? Lost? Never Empty Me? Lost? Never

Post by Harley Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Me? Lost? Never Female-Vampires-23-550x821

Past-

Cara whisked around the corner, panting heavily. She had not lost them, but escaped long enough for her to rest. They were vampires, of course. Cara wasn't one, yet.

A strong hand seized her, almost crushing the bone. Care kicked at him, only getting shoved back into the building. "You shouldn't of done that." He laughed. "We won't kill you, but we are running low on ally's. Willing?" OK, he was giving her a choice. Eternal life or death. "I'll come with you." Cara nodded. "Good girl."

They started hunting seconds after she was changed. The remaining humans were killed, but the smarter ones knew where to hide. The group grew, and they started sucking the life out of more of them instead of turning them. The group soon had a good 12 in it, all well fed and ready to bed down and await the sleepless night.

Present-

Care slowly opened her eyes. She had closed them, only because the dust falling from the roof. Everyone was ready to go, let the group grow by only a couple, then eat.

She stalked out, testing the air. "All Clear." The leader, Jake whispered, stepping out into the ruins. Her silk white hair fell gracefully down her back. Souls were lost that day, drained of their blood.

Cara glanced around a corner, watching a old human stumble along the cracked sidewalk. "I got this one." Cara laughed, running up to him. She shoved him against the wall, placing her mouth around the pulsing artery in his neck. "Let me go!" He gasped for air as she started crushing his windpipe. Cara's white fangs pierced the delicate skin, warm, sticky blood oozing onto her tongue.

The frenzy began, and stopped when the old man was empty. His body fell limp on the sidewalk, but there were no bite marks on his arms from the others. "Guys?" She yelled, looking around. They were gone, hadn't noticed they left her.

Care searched the abandoned city all day, and was soon lost. After all, she had only been here for 2 days. Cautiously, she entered a building, running up the stairs. There was human somewhere in there, and she was going to find him.

(Male wanted....)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down