Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Rikkalia~

I giggled, then began singing again, my melodic voice scaling smoothly across various tones. The call attracted every guy within a 3 mile radius.
I finished singing, then pulled my body and heavy tail onto the edge of fountain. My dirty blond hair was wet and stuck to my back like a magnet. Running my fingers down my wet scales, I sigh and glance into the trees.

"Why don't you come out and talk to me?" I asked, my voice seductive, sweet, and dangerously luring. I curl my orange tailfin up and lean back, the shark teeth lining my waist were used to deter other mermaids. Other mermaids were not near as beautiful as me though. I scoffed.

My amber eyes scaled the tree line "I haven't got all day" I growled out, waiting for him to meet his death. I smirked at the thought..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

(Could I join? i got an girl mermaid. Im not the fast typer so it will be kinda slow.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS] Empty Re: One Of A Kind [EXPERIENCED ONLY, LONG POSTS]

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 pm

[Umm.. sure. Just make sure it's descriptive, and I do still want a human guy to reply, ok? Plus, if it seems like I'm being mean or anything, it's only because my character's race HATES normal mermaids. With the shark teeth part and all.. Smile ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm

(oh okay. I asked someone to come but they haven't responded yet)

She flapped her tail, causing the light blue sea to gently move along her. She swam up for air, as she looked for an stable place to land. She looked behind to see if they were still following her. "Those land dwellers sure are persistent." She said silently to herself as she enjoyed the warm afternoon sun. She looked once more, then dived for cooler waters. It was very hot today, almost 90 degrees the the waters were warming up uncomfortable. She had swam many miles to get away from the land dwellers, but even they can follow her. She put her arm out in an wave like motion, and waved her tail slow until it gained speed. She flapped her tail hard, and continued flapping in down towards deeper depths. She could swim for 3 hours at best when she wanted too, and sometimes even 6 hours. Once the she had reached cooler temperatures, she flapped with an steady beat. She waved her arms to increase speed as she traveled 5 miles per hour. She mentally checked her oxygen, and found it low. She swam fast toward the surface, and breached the surface to find sun had set low on the sky. She sighed, and took deep, steady breaths to switch out reserves of oxygen. On the way up she almost completely depleted her reserves of emergency oxygen, that shook her hole body. She swam under the water and swam towards an beach, an saw another mermaid talking to her. She saw her sharp teeth and knew she should have kept going. "Maybe you should make sure you know who your talking to shark girl." She said as crawled towards an rock getting hit by waves.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Rikkalia~

I glanced down at the little mermaid with an amused look on my face. "Hun, I was just looking for dinner. I wasn't talking to you" I said in a fakely innocent voice, then slinked into the cool waters of the fountain. "If I were you, I would get my pathetic, submissive, innocent, and annoyingly friendly mermaid race away from me" I said with a grin, then reached out to touch her cheek. "It'd be a shame if this pretty little face ended up as a trophy, at my father's party" I snorted.

My large, orange tailfin gently swayed back and forth to keep me afloat. Unlike humans, I didn't need to use my arms for anything. Therefore, I was much more capable of many other things than humans in the water.

The shark teeth around my waist weren't only deterents, but signs of my kind. We were mermaids that were very close to sharks. communicating with them, living with them, sometimes our kind even fell in love with sharks. I shuddered, then chuckled at it. There is something about that that is just... creepy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

(Could you post them bigger? I have kinda some trouble reading, or just change the front.)

Shirla looked in disgust and slapped the mermaids hand away from my face, or the filthy abomination of an shark away from my face. She flapped her purple tail and slapped it against the rock. "Don't be so illogical of your kind. Your little shark friends are no match for the higher species of mermaids, and the smarter ones too." She said with an devious grin, and slapped her tail against the water so hard, it sent her flying 3 feet towards the water. She looked at the shark and flapped an powerful wave of water, forming an steel-like wave that gained height and soon became an 5 foot wave. She created bobbles around her with an high concentration of sea water, making whatever touches it burn like hell, including the user. She took the time to expand her air supply's, which was very painful. She extended it for 30 mins and dived, taking 5 hours of oxygen with her. She dove below, and started swimming upwards, slowly descending towards the surface.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:52 pm

[sorry]

Rikkalia~

I giggled fakely at her show. "Bravo! Bravo!" I yelled, and as I clapped, all the water rose in a wave, and splashed out of the fountain. Then I created a large bubble of water around me to sooth my gills "Smarter, no, Stronger, no, naive and extremely careless? Yes." I snorted "You are weak, leave me to my dinner, or face the consequences" I told her, watching as she squirmed on the waterless pool floor.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm

She heard her reply, and shot ice at the shark, hoping the shut up the shark. "Thats what the smart apple tongued abomination said. If your going to hurl insults, your not going to do it shark food." She insulted her as she hurried her pace her oxygen supply's surprisingly high and she felt like her lungs would explode. She started going 10 miles per hour, and took the feeling away from her lungs.

(sorry short.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm

[how did she go ten miles per hour??]

Rikkalia~

I rolled my eyes "You'll be shark food if you don't apologize" I smirked, allowing my sharp teeth to show, before returning them to normal.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 pm

(she flapped her tail and used her arms....)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm

[ok.....?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 pm

"Shark teeth my ass." She replied as she swam father away from the shark.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Rikkalia~
I rolled my eyes, then release the water back into the enclosed fountain. "Just leave me alone, I'm waiting for my dinner" I grumbled. Looking in the treeline, I pull myself up onto the rocky ledge, waiiting for a human guy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

[ make way i'm joining ._. ]

Glenn scoffed slightly as he leaned against the tree, watching the two girls talked. Sure, he'd heard of mermaids before. But he never expected to actually see one. He yawned slightly. "Aren't you a pleasent one," Glenn said sarcastically. He wasn't quite sure of the orange-tailed mermaid's intentions, but her singing had been beautifully attractive. His skin was perfectly tanned and his build was extremely muscular, though he was not a body-builder, nor did he look close to one of those overobsessive maniacs. A mop of slightly wavy brown hair sat atop his head and came down to just above his exquisite brown eyes that seemed to say, "I dare you." He got up and walked closer to the orange-tailed mermaid and smirked, "I've heard about you in fantasies, but I did imagine you with a much more pleasant demeanor." Glenn had an extremely difficult time trying not to stare at her. She seemed to be like a broken beauty; deadly yet amazingly seducing. Glenn also struggled to keep the look of lust out of his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

[okie dokes lol]

Rikkalia~

I smiled and watched as the guy- who happened to be incredibly dreamy- walked up to me. "Hello there" I said, eyeing his perfect muscles. I then looked into his eyes that seemed to have dirty intentions. Chuckling, I sit myself up more, rounding my tail and running my left hand along the shark teeth. "The fantasies are only half true" I said, then, with a look of disgust, turned and glared in the direction of the good mermaid. I sneered and looked back at the guy "What might your name be?" I asked him, watching his expression closely for any signs of suspicion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

"Half true?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow. His eyes wandered over her momentarily before returning to her eyes. "I'm Glenn." Glenn rested one muscular shoulder against a palm tree as he stood under its welcoming shade. Glenn's eyes wandered over the fountain momentarily, then the other mermaid attracted his attention. "Oh, two in one day," he said. "What a delight." His last comment was rather sarcastic, but he found the orange-finned mermaid to be more attractive. The way the light hit her orange fin seemed oddly intruiging. Apparently mermaids were all supposed to be seducing, but he didn't think it'd come down to this. Glenn's more inward instincts told him to make a move, but for God's sake, she was a mermaid! And what was he? A human. A really hot human. Glenn rolled his eyes at the thought and turned back to the mermaid at front. "And what might your name be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Rikkalia~

"I'm Rikkalia. Just to help you out a little, there are two kinds of mermaids... Good mermaids who associate with dolphins" I scoffed, motioning towards her.
"Those are more common, then there are evil mermaids, like me, who associate with sharks" I said, watching him closely. I noticed he was very intrigued with my tail. I chuckled "I'm just a fish who can talk" I smirked, then curled my tail up and smirked "Want to touch it?" I asked him. My amber eyes scaled down his body, then back up to his eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Glenn nodded when he heard her name. "Very... interesting," he muttered and shifted forward slightly. She was like a magnetic force he was drawn to, but he refused to let himself fall into what might be a trap. He nodded as she prattled on, glossing over the fact she was an 'evil mermaid,' but stood, dumbfounded, when he'd finally grasped reality again and realized what she'd said. He furrowed his brow, but only momentarily, for she continued to talk. His eyes brightened at her offer, and reached out his hand, then jerked it back. "I probably shouldn't." Glenn stated, not caring if she wanted his reasoning. He wasn't about to give it freely. She had the oddest amber eyes, he noted slightly, finding it hard to resist still her offer. It took an enormous effort on his self control not to just walk over and touch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Rikkalia~

"Being civilized obviously isn't your thing, and my father doesn't care, trust me" I said then ran my fingers lightly across the water. Watchin him carefully. Maybe I would trap him... he seemed better than the other guys I made lunch. I decided against tricking him, and pulled my self completely into a sitting position, then ran my fingers through my dirty blonde hair "Come on, what are you, chicken?" I teased, leaning back again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 pm

"Well I try at being civilized," Glenn chuckled at her comment, deciding not to get overly defensive. He tried to read the expression in her eyes -- what she was thinking -- but he couldn't fathom the depths of her amber eyes. He couldn't keep in the laugh when she teased him. "Is that a challenge?" He asked, standing up straight and stepping a few steps closer to her. His conscience was wrestling him to keep his sanity over her looks. But he was a guy; he couldn't help it. Glenn continued to walk towards her, sitting on the edge of the fountain opposite her fin. "And I'll remain polite as long as I can." He winked. "Though how long that'll be, I don't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Rikkalia~

I grinned at him as he sat down across from me. "Ok, if you insist" I said, turning and dipping my fin into the water. As the ripples bounced around the pool I looked over at him curiously "Do you swim?" I asked. My questions seemed awfully like they did when I was tricking a guy, but I wasn't, and I wouldn't.
I grinned and lowered myself into the cool water. My perfect tan commented my orange bikini and my amber eyes. I smiled a big, bright smile and kicked over to him, running my wet hands over his chest and across his arm.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Glenn looked at her quizically, then shrugged it off when she asked him if he swam. "Yeah, often, actually." Gleen wondered where she was going with this. Glenn watched her get into the water, as his eyes lingered on her chest momentarily. Glenn quickly caught himself, and brought his eyes back up to hers. He shivered when he felt her soft hands on his chest and arm. "You're not going to make this easy, are you?" He mumbled, a devious smile crossing his lips, turning to face her. "Whatever you want, princess," he said, lowering himself into the water beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Rikkalia~

I smiled, watching as he lowered himself into the water. "Soo... what do you do in your free time?" I asked him. My blond hair was now wet and clung to my shoulders and back as I tried to get to know him. I slightly away to resupply my oxygen. Yes, like a shark I had gills on my tail fin and I needs to keep water flowing over them to breathe. I then swam back towards him and grinned, waiting for his reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Glenn watched her swim away a bit before swimming back and answered her question rather quickly, "Mostly surf." He said, then grinned. "What about you? I couldn't imagine that somebody with your looks would have any free time on their hands. Considering all the guys would be all over them." Glenn couldn't help but think that he was one of those guys. Not that he was all over her, but he sure wanted to be.

[ sorry it's so short =\ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Rikkalia~

"Well..." I said running an orange polished fingernail gently down his muscular chest. "Those guys are what I do in my free time" I grinned, chuckling at myself. I wouldn't exactly say that I did them, but this guy I might. I shook the thought away, what was with me? Sheesh, I was going crazy over him.
[sorry, I went brain dead too lolz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum