Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) Empty Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 am

~Wazette (<- Random letter name XD)

Wazette was a young mare, about to become 3 years old. She snorted and trotted around her favourite meadow. Her herd was nearby. She
watched them, slowly grazing and moving a few feet forward, until they were long gone. No one even noticed her just standing there, not following.
She let out a heat scent. Confused she turned around, flicking her tail annoyed with the smell. She stopped and began grazing as if nothing ever happened.
I probably looked stupid twisting around in circles like that. she thought. She trotted around the area, completely alert and her hears facing in all directions listening to the
life around her. The sun began to set and the sky became colorful with lights. She looked in the distance, watching the beautiful sun set slowly, pink clouds floating across the sky.
Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) 9k=

Back to top Go down

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) Empty Re: Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

whit0107-
As I stood by a small river drinking sips now and then and letting the sweet cool wind blow through my mane, I smelt the fresh scent of a mare in the distance.. I followed the great scent to a meadow. I saw the mare and my dark bay body trotted cautiuosley over to her.. I walked up next to her introducing myself to this beutiful mare, As we looked into the distance I said " Hello, My name is Sarimba..." As I stood there waiting for her to reply to my introduction I glanced at her more and smelt her scent faintly..

(Is this alright? Question )
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thoroughbredinfo.com/showcase/images/cascadian-500.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thoroughbredinfo.com/showcase/cascadian-conformation.htm&usg=__hDy8crUx591g4nktpIDdbWhLSeY=&h=404&w=500&sz=335&hl=en&start=24&zoom=1&tbnid=vt3WQtwbwul3bM:&tbnh=137&tbnw=171&ei=ORAKTveRJYGLsAKc3o2xAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddark%2Bbay%2Bthoroughbred%2Bstallion%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D607%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=834&vpy=265&dur=785&hovh=202&hovw=250&tx=107&ty=131&page=2&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:24&biw=1600&bih=607
(SO SORRY! So long.. but it's a great picture of him)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post) Empty Re: Love Struck (Stallion plz, anyone can post)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

(Lovely pic! Its fine Wink )

Wazette~

She lifts up her head, part of her mane covering her eye. "Why hello Sarimba.. Im Wazette." she looked at
his dark bay body and back up and into his eyes. "May I ask what are you doing out here?" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm

I looked back at her..into her soft brown eyes. I swung my hip away from her so we were facing face to face. I looked at her with playfull eyes "I was just walking in the nearby woods when I smelt another horse nearby. And I was looking for some comapany. What about you darling?" I asked. While I looked down and stomped my hoof to rid of a couple pesky flies. And looked back up to her soft eyes and friendly looking face. Very Happy
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 pm

~Wazette

"My herd never did anything... interesting. They just grazed and took a step forward, grazed and took a step forward. Nobody in my herd
was playful or energetic like I am. Gets very boring when your watching a bunch of lazy ones just graze 24/7. I just stood in this very spot and watched
them walk away." She was surprised he called her darling. She flicked her ear. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. Hes a handsome one..
She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 pm

[brb]

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

"Brave one you are. Ha.." I walked over to a patch of grass that caught my attention a while ago. She took a step toward me watching my lips grab a couple blades of grass. I chewed and pulled my head up and said "So how long have you been out here on your own?" I said it with a very curiose look in my face. ears perked with soft eyes. I flicked my tail a bit nervously. Standing in front of this gorgeus mare.... I stepped towards her and nodded my head playfully and very lightly reared.. I nipped a little section of her mane playfully.. then I whinnied and ran a bit from her hoping she would play along..
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Wazette~

She laughed "How is just standing here brave?" she bent down and grazed a bit herself. "Actually, only half of the day." She lifted her head and saw he
was slightly nervous. She decided not to say anything. She shook her mane as he nipped her gently, and he ran away a bit. She reared slightly and snorted,
and galloped up to him, and playfully nipped his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm

"Haha.." I laughed more a nicker.. I was glad she trusted me! After she chased me, I stopped in my tracs and looked at her happily andmoved closer to her. I took a step by her side and rested my head on her back acting as hugging her.. I snorted and backed up and looked at her wanting to see her reaction.. I swished my tail impatiently..
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Wazette~

She smiled and nudged his side. She looked at him as he rested her head on her back. She nickered
and nudged the beginning of his mane. She stared into his eyes in a loving way.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I smiled and whinnied a bit in excitment.. "So I was thinking if you don't have any one to protect you here I could stay a while.." I said ..I looked down waiting for her reply.. I stomped my foot impatently and to rid a fly. I moved my body so that we were side by side.. I looked over to her and licked her neck.. Encouaging her to say yes and turning some charm on her..
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Wazette~

She smiled sweetly. "I guess you can stay with me.." she said shyly. She was fairly inexperienced with stallions, and was fairly shy around them.
Even in her own herd. She licks him back as he does so.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm

"Thats great! thankyou!" I nudge her as in a thankyou and a plyfull way.. I trot to a patch of dew covered grass and start grazing. I was happy we could be together so I ate peacfully enjoying her great company. "I would protect her and keep her.. I wanted to start a herd with her, She was beutifull and kind I loved her." I thought to myself.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Wazetta~

She trotted up to him and grazed fairly close to him, she flicked her tail to get rid of the annoying flies

[brain fartttt XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

(ikr me too Question )
"I stillsmelt her heat scent.. I wondered if we could start our own herd soon. Afterall we did like each other very much I think she did. We should just take it slow I guess unless she wants to ha." I thought to myself while happily grazing next to the love of my life. I picked my head up and nickered softly and snorted.. She picked her head up. I looked at her and trotted softly to a nearby smallish apple tree. I grabbed one that had fallen earlier. I walked over to her with a loving face and dropped it in front of her. I dropped my head to where she had continued to graze and looked at her from ground level. I breathed on her ear and went to graze near her.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

[haha]

Wazetta~

She felt un comfortable. Every now and then she let out a heat scent, still not knowing what she did. She should have asked her mother if she had a chance.
But she wanted to live on her own. She looked down at the apple he dropped in front of her. She smiled and looked up at him, and ate it gratefully. "Thanks" she
said. She continued to graze. Does he love me..? Maybe one day we can start a herd... She smiled as he grazed close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm

I layed down in the inviting soft cool grass, I was tired I snort as a sigh and slowly drift to sleep while watching m love graze on small blades of grass. I flick my ears once and fall asleep in the cool dawn air and cool breeze blowing through my nose. It smelt nice. "in the morning I would tell her I love her but wait until she was ready to start a herd." and then I fell asleep. I hoped she would be alright while I'm asleep.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Wazetta~

She watched him lie down and soon fall asleep. She looked up, the moon directly above. She looked at him again, and then
trotted around the meadow looking around for anything interesting. She came upon a lovely small pond, with lily pads with tiny
green frogs hopping from one to another. She smiled and watched them jump around. She looked up, she was standing by a large oak tree,
She leaned against its trunk and stared into the pond, watching the moon move across the reflection. She looked at the pond once more,
and slowly walked back to the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

It was morning, the morning dew seeped through my pelt to my skin refreshing me and birds chirped. I sleepily walked over to a small pond in the middle of the meadow. I lowered my muzzle to the rippling pond water and sipped it. I picked my head back up and shook my body getting rid of morning dust and flies. I looked around the meadow for Wazetta I saw her still sleeping next to an oak tree on the other side of the pond I snorted and walked quietly to a patch of grass near her to graze until she woke up.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Wazetta~

A fly buzzed and landed on her muzzle. She sneezed and woke up. She snorted and shook her mane.
She looked across the pond. He was there.She lifted herself up and trotted over to him, letting out a heat scent a few feet before she
got to him. She shyly looked into his eyes and nuzzled him. "Did you get a good sleep?" she asked and yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

"I had a great sleep,. What about you darling?" I said as I nuzzled the top of her withers. I walked to her other side as I walked I smelt a heat scent. I was ready but was she..? I hesitated near her rump and smelt it. I didnt hide it I let her know I was smelling her but I dd it just to let her know Iwas ready. I then continued to walk by her side. I gave her a confused lover face hoping she would understand. As I stood there waiting for a reaction I swat my tail at a fly and impatiently and a bit emmbaressed. I reached over and licked her neck trying to say sorry.

Last edited by whit0107 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Wazette~

"I-I was fine" she smiled. She nuzzled him back. She pinned her tail to her rump as he
smelt it. She felt slightly un comfortable. Then she realized what he wanted to do. She smiled back to
him. And did a slight nod. Just barely.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

He saw her nod a tad and moved toasted her rump, he waited until she loosened her tail pin, she did. He moved facing her rump. I smelt around her tail for awhile until my tool slid slowly out of my sheath. I continued to smell her and lick her rump. I lifted my head high and smelt the scent and nodded. I snorted once to let her know it was happening now. I pawed the ground and mounted. I slid my front legs forward around her barrel. I could sense she was nervous so I would go slow and easy. My erect tool was trying to find her hole and my forlegs wrapped her barrel tighter.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Wazetta~

She moved her tail out of the way and spread her legs. She closed her eyes, she was never bred before. She was afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

I new she was scared I new it was her first time so he would be gental with her. He would always love her and protect her and never hurt her. He found her hole it was small he slowly put his tool in her deeper every forward motion he does to her.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum