Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ]

+2
BayMickey
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ] - Page 2 Empty Re: White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ]

Post by Harley Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Name: Anastasia
Talent: Barrel Racing and Jumping
Personality: Shy,body is tough but emotions not Jumpy, Feisty, Loner, Sweet, Caring, Has to get to know someone before she really trusts them, easily angered and high temper
History: Callie bought her from an auction as a foal, and raised her as her own. She was boarded at the age 3 and held a grudge against her rider for quite a while, but it didn't last
Crush: Orion
Player: Harley the Invisible

Name: Callie
Position: Er, I will have to look! But right now, Rider
Strong Points: When others are not making her mad and, her
Weak Points: Her temper
Personality: I can't think of one, but it is similar to her horse
History: Her dad died before she was born, and at age 16, she bought Anatasia. You can guess from there

Pic~

White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhRUVCmuhsla0Yf_2ZzRjhnLofh6hIpbB5aI97_v0yh_t2ixZf

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ] - Page 2 Empty Re: White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ]

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm

One of my horses

Phero
Gelding
Jumping, Dressage
Fast, Smart, Cocky, Hard-headed, Competetive[ That doesn't look like the correct spelling, oh well ]
http://www.lovasok.hu/images/Lofajtak/brindle07.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

First, can the rider be training the horse? And their talents aren't yet there? Or no?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

@Harley ---> Your character has a job, and there were two positions for being a horse 'trainer.' Although both of those positions are taken. One by me, and the other by Peace. I'm sorry. You can train your own horse, I guess, but it's recommended to send the horses to the players that actually have characters labelled as 'trainer.'

@Saviour ---> all right. :] and sp doesn't matter, really. at least you tried!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Haha yea, his other horse~

Hildago
Gelding
Barrel Racing, Poles
Smart, Serious, Calm, Quiet, Hard To Anger
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/348/f/2/Hidalgo___The_Real_Horse_by_blitzgun.png
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

No no no no! It is fine! I like that idea better, in fact, I'm to lazy to write about training my own horse. I shall now fill out bios the rest of the way!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

@Harley ---> Okay. :] didn't wanna disappoint.

@Saviour ---> Nice horses.

@EVERYONE ---> I am going to delete the rest of the horses that are unchosen tomorrow. That will cause an unequal amount of stallions and mares, so it may be a bit difficult if you want your stud/broodmare to find a mate. Third horses are now allowed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks, and give me a sec, I will make my person's bio.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 pm

I'll take Lance.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

@Saviour ---> Take your time.

@Peace ---> Bio?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Jensen Ackles
Position: Trainer [if available, if not I will change]
Strong Points: Strong Hands, Good with Horses
Weak Points: Cocky and not very good at answering to other people's commands
Personality: Fun, Cocky, Jokester, Strong, Smart, Flirty
History: Mother died when he and his brother were young, brother went to college, dad died a few years ago
Pic~
http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/Male_Celebrity/Jensen_Ackles/Jensen-Ackles-3-73CNST0KLP-1024x768.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

@Saviour ---> Yes, trainer is already taken. But I'll make an exception. You can be a trainer. :]

All horses are taken. once Peace makes a bio I will PM all the players that the RP is starting and add the link with the roleplay in it. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

okie dokes and THANK YOU for the exception Wink
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm

:3 np

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Name~ Princess
Gender~ mare
Age~ 6
Talents~ barrels, poles
Personality~ energetic, fun, agile, fast, strong
History~ Sold from a family who wanted better oppurtunities for her bcuz shes so talented and they hardly ever got to ride her.
Crush~ none yet

Name~ Brian
Gender~ stallion
Age~ 8
Talents~ jumping, barrels
Personality~ srtong, fast, wants to do his best all the time
History~ Used to be used as a stud horse but now he came here and they trained him and now hes really good at the events.

(rider)
Name~ Kyrie
Gender~ female
Age~ 16
Personality~ fun, out going, caring
Pic~ White Creek Ranch [ Series Pick-N-Play ] - Page 2 Tumblr_kxeod4bzRn1qze4yoo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

@~$ <3 ---> Please use the rider bio form that's on the first page. thanks. Otherwise, accepted. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Name: Orion
Talent: Racing and Cross Country
Personality: Gentle to any human or foal that he sees, he has a soft spot for Anastasia and during Racing will get very, very competitive. In Cross Country he will be very graceful when leaping over the fences.
History: His mother was the racing queen (Zenyatta) his father was a Cross Country horse. You can see where he gets his talent. He was raised very nicely by his owner old Bella. He got used to the flash of a camera at the age of 7 months old and when he was a yearling he would run up and pose for anyone who had a camera. Only recently was he sold to his new owner Jessie.
Crush: Anastasia

Name: Jessie
Position: Stable hand/Jockey
Strong Points: Racing
Weak Points: Dressage, Show Jumping
Personality: He is very friendly, loves racing, loves horses and has a soft spot for kittens...black Maine Coon kittens
History: Jessie's last horse Winners Circle died in a racing accident so his father bought him Orion. Jessie didn't like Orion at first but soon when Jessie would walk through the paddock, Orion would follow him and Jessie would laugh and give him an apple. There would be some times when Jessie will sit under a tree and cut an apple in half. Then Orion would come trotting over and eat a half of the apple.
Pic: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/iofoto/iofoto0710/iofoto071001560/1859050-young-adult-caucasian-male-in-cowboy-hat-petting-horse.jpg (This is a picture of Jessie and Winners Circle)

Last edited by Zenyattafan122 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

accepted :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm

[idk what all those things mean........lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Strong Points = things they are good at or good highlights about the person
Weak Points = things they are bad at or bad characteristics about the person
That explain? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Jensen is like seven years older than everyone -__-

Sorry =(

And there is a cricket in my room 0.o it is VERY annoying lol
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Brian is 20 1/2
Jayla is 19. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Make up something for me, Thunder!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 am

Sorry guys i was in MI for awhile. If i am not an active player i understand. But this is my summer vaca. Hope i didn't miss anything heres their bio.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next