Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ジェントル comes(Savior)

2 posters

Go down

ジェントル comes(Savior) Empty ジェントル comes(Savior)

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 pm

ジェントル walked in, his coat shining on the plains. The wind blew his hair, sending it flying across its neck. He maintained his gallop for 10 miles now, and he still kept going. He let the heat scents of other mares flow into his nostroils, knowing that they were all like the other mare. He was hurt, he wasn't what she had looked for but still. She called him names and such and left, flinging dirt into his face. He sped up in frustration. He was never going to find a caring mate, or a mate that he could care for. He spend faster, reaching 43 miles per hour. He was zipping thourgh the land, he felt his energy drop like a fly at 45. He slowed to a trot as he caught his breath, stepping by a pond to get a drink. Who will like me for who i am? He though

(Savouir seulement, et s'il vous plaît ne savouir rp en français, vous pouvez OOC, si en français si vous le souhaitez)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

ジェントル comes(Savior) Empty Re: ジェントル comes(Savior)

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 pm

phantum

A stallion pounded through the garden, hooves kicking up dirt and sending it into other directions. Lowering my head, causing the off white forelock to fall over my mysterious white eyes with black where the white was supposed to be. His beauty so raw, so different so... unique. I couldn't resist. Lifting my nost to the air, I neigh to him, the sound eerie and loud, high pitched. My breath fogged in the cold aura around me. Would he be frightened? Would he find my strange coloring too weird? Would he think of me as a freak? I back away slowly at the thought, my young mind fragile and easily manipulated.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm

He sipped to take a drink, and heard a whinny. He jolted upright and reared, backing away fast. He pinned his ears back and his nostrils flared. "W-Who's there?" He snorted, pawing the ground. He straightened up to make himself look bigger, but with no effect as his mane fell over his face. He caught a whiff of a mare smell, and regained confidence. "Who are you?" He said, taking a step forward. He cautiously walked up to the pond, and around, following the mare scent. It smelled different from all the other mares, unique. "Hello? My names Gentle, Yours?" He said, trying to get a introduction going as his coat ruffled up and his spine tingled. He stopped and lowered his neck, trying to get a scent and a visual on the mare, without panicking her. He shifted his ears forward to listen to a sound.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Phantom~

My soft voice reached his ears in a response. "Phantom..." I say while slowly backing up. I didn't want him to see me. "Stay there for now" My voice was quiet but higher in pitch, and seemed mysterious. My hooves stumbled over the slippery rocks that rested by the creek. Snorting roughly as he tries to see me. Cold nipped at my back right hoof. Turning around, I noticed I was in the water. Pulling out, I lower my head and smell the ground, searching for his scent. Gentle was his name.. how odd for a stallion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm

He backed up as the mare came out, carefully watching. He sniffed the air, the cold air drying his throat. He raised his head, his mane settling on his neck as he pawed the ground. "So what are you doing here?" He asked, trying to get a conversation.

(lol, j'ai oublié comment dire la conversation pendant un certain temps lol)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

[ lol ]

Phantom~

I pin my ears and raise to my full height. Although small, I could intimidate some horses. "Avoiding stallions" I snap. I was rough at first meetings, but became more friendly over time. Noticing he wasn't being forceful or rude, I relax slightly. My ears unpinned and I return to normal height. Bizarre eyes twitched around his body. He was smaller, but handsome all the same. "What are you doing here?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

He flinches mentally at her reaction, then his expression calmed. "Looking for a mate, but all the mares don't seem to like me for who I am." He said, lowering his neck with a sigh. "I should go now, goodbye." He said as he took one last drink of the pond and cantered off, the cold are drying his throat and causing his furry coat to pick of tuffs of snow.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Phantom~

I watch curiously as he runs away. "Wait!" My voice echoes through the small valley. "I didn't mean to be short!" I add and lift myself into a light canter. He kept going. Pushin harder, I reach his side. "Don't go" I said, my feet pounding rythmically and matching his pace.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum