Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna do a new website!

3 posters

Go down

Gonna do a new website! Empty Gonna do a new website!

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm going to do a new website, but I would like partners. It would be a mythical land called Paraíso(Spanish for Paradise), hidden around the coast of Brazil. I would like to do this with multiple people, but not to many people

Designs-Need someone to pick out designs and pictures-Open
Writer-I need someone to help me write the storyline and the plot, and the descriptions for the creatures and lands-Open, 2 people
Editor-Someone to check over things to make sure it makes sense, and looks for sites to host it on-Me

Oh and the storyline will have to be long, very long, the plot will be medium. I want to go to pro boards for the site, The admin controls aren't that hard and they have videos if you need help.

StoryLine so far-
In the mythical land of a island named Paraíso, the jungles are hot and steamy, the deserts scorching and dry, the plains vast and bountiful. The only people to inhabit this dangerous island are called the Yaois(Ya-ohs), inhabiting to it for century's. They thrived and flourished, Living lush lives. A king and Queen were named, Lord Jondo and Lady Tisu. Their reign was good fortune for all the people on Paraíso, and soon the first major construction job was ordered. With an abundance of materiel's and unworked men, Lord Jondo ordered a coliseum to be built. With many many men, it was built in only 2 years, being able to house over 5000 people and a royal spot for the king, the games began. Young men trained to fight and compete in the arena. Women were only allowed to watch and help the wounded. After 15 years of emptiness, the arena was now open for competition. The strongest creatures tamed and bred for the sports, most of them duels to knock a rider off. Only a few were death games, and most of them were racing. Many animals were used, including rare Pegasus for duels in the air. The first competition, all the seats were taken and the King and Queen watched as 2 of the finest chosen men battled on horse back, as only one remained victorious with his body in bad condition. Life flourished even more then, and the population on the island exploded. A huge demand was needed for the people, and miles of forest were cut down to meet the demands, catching more animals to breed and tame for the games. (not finished)

Gonna do a new website! Paradise_12
Gonna do a new website! IMG_0057
Gonna do a new website! Vaseys_closeup
Gonna do a new website! Coliseum
Gonna do a new website! 151
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gonna do a new website! Empty Re: Gonna do a new website!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Sounds awsome, great plot! What website you using to make yours? Proboards, Free, Formotion, ect?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah probbaly proboards, what are free forums?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 pm

The site that hosts Horse Island or that's what I call it. But you might want to go with proboards- If you need any help with it just ask me it's not as confusing as it may seem. Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

oh lol horse island is forummotion, she just chose a different thing
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah I'm sorry I probably got you confused I forget what it's really called anymore but Horse Island is one of the most secsefule sites that went with out an Admin for a while. Did she make a new site I heard she went to be a member ell's where? Most people think proboards are hard but I think that's a good think it shapes a persone into a hard working Admin or site owner. Some are naturals and others it just comes to them after some time. I one of those to nice Admins but I have kinda cleaned up my act. Your site sounds like it will be one of those sites who pick up members pretty fast, all the unique ones do most of the time. And yours does sound like one to join! Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

haha thanks I'm certainly obsessed with the internet, on for almost 10 hours or more everyday. I'm going to need some inspiration since Its going to be a horse rpg and a fantasy one as well.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah I'm on almost most of the day to Smile I changed from my site, to this site, to FanFiction.Net to The Black Stallion Forum Messgae Board to Facebook it's like my schedule. LOL. Anyway if you want me to joine and help I can? Cool

Last edited by Man O' War Lover on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

sure, I'm making the stuff right now, i put some animated icons in the gallery that are pretty funny, though the drawback is their thumbnail size
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Ok sounds cool! I wil also look at the animated icons. I have one on my site of red water that's moving but I'm sticking with the one I use here I'm keeping the one on my other site there pretty cool when it comes to animated icons- Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 pm

lol I like that fluffy one and that elmo one.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 am

Hey! Could I join in? I would too RP with you!

And, when making the website, I would recommend Forumotion. One, because it's better, two, it does have some oppurtunities to make you more responsible and mature with your forum, and three, you have the choice of many thing to be simple or complicated.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

yeah! Heres the link http://islandofparadise.proboards.com/index.cgi .

Proboards is kinda the bad ass website lol. The site is really a human, animal, and fantasy rpg all in one.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 pm

With Proboards you can do just about anything I love it! I love the way my site turned out.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Yeah, its awesome.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down