Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony {Revived}

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony {Revived} Empty Agrona's Ceremony {Revived}

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

She delicately stepped around the bodies. Her name was Agrona. It meant "battle" or "slaughter." She was a highly skilled warrior, and killing was her life. She worked as an assassin under Belenus (which meant "bright" or "intelligent"), who was also known as Lord Belenus -- he ruled over their small empire of Taranis (thunder). He was more like a dictator, and Agrona was there to silence anybody who talked out against Lord Belenus. Belenus was a sinister character. People only obeyed him out of pure fear. Agrona shifted her gaze from the bodies to the scene around her. Taranis was a cold place, ever since Belenus had taken over. Agrona brushed her long, flowing brown hair out of her eyes. Ironically, she was the fairest lady in all of Taranis. Although her deadly reputation kept lurking males away from her. She licked the blood off of her sword and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Agrona's Ceremony {Revived} Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony {Revived}

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn put her palm to her forehead once she saw all of the poor souls that Agrona had killed. She had always known who Agrona was because of multiple assassination attempts that her fellow workers had failed. She prayed a short prayer in her mind for the deceased a kissed her hand, soon lifting it up to the sky to where God had been residing. She quietly remained in the tree to watch over Taranis, which had now become a brutal empire full of despair, thieves, and anything that would be found in a nightmare. Oh how pleasant it used to be - until of course, Belenus came and brought all of this horror to this once thriving area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 pm

[ I have no idea what to say D= ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 pm

(Hey! Why am I the bad guy here? Oh, wait......)

Thump, thump thump, thump.

Belenus' horse's hooves pouding against the hard ground. The lord was traveling towards his palace,
small children gasping at his Shire's stealth and size, and eyes open wide at Belenus' own figure.
But, the people could not see they're lord's face, only his long, auburn red hair flailing behind him.

As Belenus approached the castle, he saw a excutionist going to hang a peasant.
Belenus drew his sword and cut the rope, then instructed the exocutionist to let the man go.
And that he had other plans for him.

Later, in his castle, well after midnight, Belenus called for his assassin.

"Agrona!"

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Agrona mounted Bullet and set him to a slow trot, leisurely making her way back to the palace. When she reached the palace gates, she looked up and saw a guard motioning her to go upstairs, and Agrona flinched when she heard Belenus's call and she sighed. She put Bullet into his stall after a really quick brushing she slapped his rump and began jogging up to stairs to his palace. She opened the doors and walked down the red carpet proudly, stopping by his feet and incling her head in a small sentence of respect before saying, "You called?" Agrona smirked slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Belenus looked up from his glare towards his servant to see his assassin.

"Go, take care of, that man we were going to hang today."

And he had to say no more.

(Sorry so short!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

[ Could Sam be the one they were supposed to hand...? Lolz ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:42 pm

[ umm sure :D ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm

(Sure crackers.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 pm

[ Lol thanks ]

Sam
^^^^^^^^
I pull at the chains squeezing my hands. "You better hurry Dean" I snarl, looking at the only window. It was closed, but made of stained glass. My brown eyes then turned to the door. Sooner or later, Agrona would be here. A single words of distaste for the king and I was going to be murdered. I cough violently as the guard behind me speaks. "Stop struggling ye dim-witted wuman" A Scottish accent riddened by the stench of sweat and blood. I rip my elbow back, hitting him in the gut "I am no woman" I snarl a reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Agrona nodded and bowed to Belenus before hurrying from the room. She smiled wickidly and laughed when she heard the man's protests. "As far as i'm concerned, you are." she commented. She flipped a dagger out of her belt and smiled a bloodthirsty grin. She circled him much like a wolf would its prey. "Such a waste to see you go." Agrona said with sarcasm layered thickly in her tone. She dragged the blade across his cheek, staring at the crimson ribbon that fell onto her blade. Agrona then flipped the blade and held it in a striking position, raising it above her head, eyes glinting with pleasure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Dean~

With a crash of glass, I jump through the window and hold my colt 47, aimed at her wicked little head. "Put the blade down" My incredibly deep, husky voice breaking the heavy silence. I was wearing simple jeans and an untucked dress shirt. Over the shirt, was a thick jacket. My right hand steady and never moved. "Let him go" I add.

Sam~

I pull against the touch of her blade, a red ribbon of my blood wasted down my cheek. "I hope you rot in Hell" I say through clenched teeth. She raised her blade, and a small doubt of Dean's faith pulled at my soul. Just then, my brother's smug entrance regained my trust.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"I will enjoy my stay," Agrona chuckled slightly, then whirled around to see another man. She frowned and ordered the guards to stay where they were and not to let Sam go. Agrona smirked angrily at the new guy before looking him up and down with a smug look on her face. Agrona knew inside that she was outmatched with her knife, but she did love to taunt them. She grumbled slightly to herself before laughing, "Or what? You'll shoot me?" Agrona chucked her knife at him, the point aimed at the middle of his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Dean~

"Yes" I answer, then shot the ground in front of her with one swift motion. I pulled the next bullet into the chamber "Now let him go" My eyes were steady on hers "He did nothing wrong"

[ I am so sorry guys =( ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm

"Damn it," Agrona muttered and jumped back, nearly running into the chained man. Agrona crossed her arms and said, "Well I don't know if he did something or not, Mr.," Agrona said snootily. "So you either drop your gun and go talk to Lord Belenus, or have yourself put in jail." Agrona nodded to the soldiers that were lining up behind him, and she grinned. "So what'll it be?" Agrona said, walking up to him and poking him firmly in the chest.

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

I have nothing to say.... Shocked
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Dean~
I grab her hand as she pokes me and spin her around. Grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her. "He and I will walk away, unscathed, and without anyone after us" I growl, putting the gun to her head. The now hot chamber pushing into her temple. "Tell them to back off" I snarl into her ear.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Agrona squeaked slightly as she felt the gun's nozzle against her forehead. She listened to him and struggled for a moment before sighing slightly and not wasting her energy. "You know, even if I let you two go, I will find you. And I will kill you." Agrona said through clenched teeth, and lifted her leg, kicking her captor in the crotch bfore yanking herself free and grabbing hr dagger, pressing it against his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Dean~

"You little" I grunt at her kick and stumble away. Next thing I knew, a cold blade was to my throat. "Hey now, no need to get frisky" I say, attempting to get her off guard for even the smallest of seconds. My name turned my attention to my brother. Giving him a curious look, I throw the gun at him. Smirking at the nice throw and his catch, I forget about the blade threatening my life.

Sam~

I roll my eyes "Dean" I growl his name. When his eyes meet mine I look at the gun, motioning for him to throw it to me. I catch the warm barrel and spin it quickly around, firing at the toe of the guard. With a series of cursing, I was released and used his falling spear to cut my bindings. "Get back" I say, my voice calm and collected. The guards could clearly hear my order.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

(Future hubby coming to save the day! Oops. I just gave what I was gonna do away....)
Belenus grumbled.

"What is taking her so long?"

Belenus stormed down to the dungeon, pushing through the wall of smaller guards. Seeing the two men holding Agrona hostage, Belewelly drew his sword, walking slowly and unseen towards the man chained up.

"If I were you, I would drop the gun."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Agrona kept the blade against the first man's throat and turned her head to look at the second man. She cursed under her breath and turned her face back to the man who had the knife against his throat. "You two are filthy bastards," she muttered, staring him in the eyes and let out a sigh of relief when she heard Belenus's voice. She didn't turn around, but kept her eyes and attention on the man she had nearly cornered, making sure she didn't give him any chance to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Princess looked at the village her blue eyes studying carefully. She sat down and sighed.

[brain-dead? How'll I start?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Dean~

"And if I were you I would kill myself" I retort, laughing at myself. With that, I grab the womans wrist and shove her to the ground, placing my large, rough hand on her throat.

Sam~
"Sorry sir, can't do that" I say and step out of reach of his sword. "I think this is better than that" I tease, jiggling the gun playfully in my hand before aiming it at the king's head.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I don't like all this fighting stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it to be happy. So, I am no longer posting on here til it gets happy.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oof," Agrona muttered as she hit the floor, and she angrily wriggled underneath him, flicking her eyes towards Belenus and the man with the gun. Agrona's heart stopped when she saw the gun pointed at Belenus's head. "NO!" She screamed and began to hit the man holding her down with her fists. And she definately didn't hit like any normal girl.

[ sorry so short... awwwww LoveSong D: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum