Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all."

Go down

" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all." Empty " Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all."

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am

Xavior -
Leaves shuffling. Silence buzzed through Xaviors ears. Thunder roared over head. No lightning just rain falling from the heavenly Gods of Epsonz. He looked around,Smelling nothing in the rain as it started to pour down harder. Xavior climbed his way up the rockys slope. He looked to his right to see squirrals shuffling into their trees. Snorting, he stoped at the edge of a cliff. Looking down at the ocean, he stretched out his neck. An eerie, but strong and bold howl flowed out from his maw and into the wind. Letting it sound out through the forest.
" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all." 2f760e4b058dd46a7936486c6ef16bef
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all." Empty Re: " Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 am

Bailey sniffed for a meal as she walked around hungry, her black fur blew in the wind. She then locked eyes on a small bunny and stalked up on it. It noticed her and ran. She raced after it, ran through the woods not taking an eye off of the bunny in front of her. She raced after it as it weaved around the trees making her dizzy in till she heard a howl right when she was about to grab it's neck. She howled back, a long sweet but powerful howl of a fea. Her heat sent trickled out while her stumic growled. She started to walk around aging. Sniffing for prey and the male.

" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all." Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRc3zXkjYzPdXTHAzs3d6vxBkU200GXYbQlQwMrFeZOzXbfyJmShe has blue grey eyes and a white swirl on the other side of her rump.

(Let me know if you got a better name for her she is the black one.)

Back to top Go down

" Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all." Empty Re: " Don't give in, don't loose faith. It's never the end untill you've given it your all."

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 am

( How bout. Church, Sorrow, Andalusion Light, Glorious Days, Faith or Dying Beauty? )

Xavior-

He was turning around when he stoped to hear a fae calling back to him. He snorted, padding towards the scent. Her heat scent made him mroe tence. But he was not a forcer, what in a right mind would do that. Xavior finally found where the fae was. He smiled and shuffled through the bushes to get out in the open. " Hello, ma'am." He bowed, putting one paw out in respect. He tood up right, and announced his name. " I am Xavior son of Epsonz and Sasha."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 am

(Thanks!)

Faith's Dying Beauty~
I heard his voice and turned, looking him in the eye. I bowed my head to him then put my ears in a poisent that meant *I mean no harm.* "Hello, I hope I was not trust passing on your land...I was only hunting." She spoke with no fear but with a brave, strong, deep but gentle tone, her tail twitched nervously. "Daughter of Demon's Beauty and Falling Faith." I spoke of two wolfs from the shadow pack which she left.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 am

Xavior -

He smiled. " Lovely name." He took a step closer to her. " Your not tresspassing." He replied to her question. He sniffed the air. Her ehat scent flwoing out into the wind. An urge struck through him, but he forced himself to stay. " Would you like some food?" he asked. " I have some meat at my cave." Xavior turned and looked over his shoulder. " If your hungry then come. If not then don't." He said and jumped over a log.

Last edited by <3 Three Days Grace <3 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 am

Faith's Dying Beauty~

I smiled, "Thank you." I heard him say that and spoke, "Oh ok." I stepped back and put my head head high in pride. My ears shot up when he said "Would you like some food." Then "I have some at my cave." I kept listening. "f your hungry then come, If not then don't." I smile, "Thanks." I walk up to the log and jump landing by him. I then slow down and fallow as the storm power increases and the rain comes down like little needles. I then felt a peace of hail fall on me then a bunch came. I started to pick up the past.

Last edited by wild one on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 am

( Srry thatw as supposed to be not tresspassing. )

Xavior -

He smiled. Picking up his pase as hail began to fall. Soon enough they were padding up to his cave. " There is some elk meat once you first go through the waterfall." He said and disappeared into the waterfall. He made a bed by moss. After he was done making her bed, he turned and went back to sit in his nest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 am

(Ok I fixed the post, Smile )

Faith's Dying Beauty~

I fallowed him there and smiled at him. "Ok." I said going thought the cave and looking around, "Nice place." I then went to the elk and ripped off a leg and turned walking past him in his nest. I was having a hard time with my heat sent and some of it acadently seeped out while passing him. I then set the food down, "Thank you." I then laid down in the bed and ate the food. "How can I repay you?" I asked showing manners. My tail slowly and gently lifted up then flopped back down on the ground over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 am

Xavior

He smiled. He smelt her heat scent flow out again. " Can you please control your heat." He spat. " Sorry. And no need to repay me." HE turned towards her. Walking slowly over to her, he licked the top of her head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am

Faith's Dying Beauty~

She laughed gently, "Sorry it can be hard to control." I felt his worm toung like my head and I licked his chin, "Ok if you say so." I said and smiled at him, my tail stopped waging. I then closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. My head be twin his front paws and my body curled up.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Xavior-

He kept her warm overnight. Listening around, making sure nothing would attack them. He smiled and layed his massive head over her back. Falling into a light sleep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Morning~

Faith's Dying Beauty

She awoke but didn't move because she was conformable near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down