Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ] Empty Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ]

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 am

I stand up and stretch. The pub had gotten a bit boring in the past hours. Popping my neck, I glance around at the people. Drunken forty-year-old men, young women with revealing clothes, and those like me. The one's there to relax and enjoy a few drinks. I leave my near empty beer on the bar and step outside. Thrumming cars zipping past. This life was all too busy for me. Too many people, too many dangers, too many ways to reveal my secret by accident.

I allow a sigh to escape my lips as I lean against the cool rock. It was only around sixty degrees because of the area. It was late summer in Washington state. I rest my eyes, not paying attention to those around me. I never payed much attention anyway, but I guess I should've today..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ] Empty Re: Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ]

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

Carli looked back down the street, then returned her eyes to the Ipod Screen. The wind ruffled her hair a bit, sending it into her eyes. "I should just cut you off." She murmured, brushing it away. Instead of her usualy black clothes, she wore the white dress her father had bought. He had said she needed to be more lady like, and she only did it to please him. After all, with her mother gone it was hard on him.

Carli bumped into quite a few people as she strode past the pub, glancing down the alley ways as she went. She hummed the song she was listening to, looking at a certain boy for a moment longer before shaking the thought off and kept walking.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ] Empty Re: Unseen At Night, Is The Beauty Of The Werewolf [ Harley ]

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

Alex

My eyes landed on a young girl, her bright red hair contrasted against a small white dress. I cocked an eyebrow slightly at her outfit, then returned my gaze to the forest. It's too bad I had to stay here during the day. If only I could turn into a werewolf whenever I pleased. Another sigh licked my lips and I pull around a corner, landing on a vacant bench. Sitting on the hard wood wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped, but at least it would be more comfortable than the loud streets and standing on the hot cement.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 am

Carli tripped over the crack in the sidewalk, and landed with a huff. She got up, deciding to go into the dark pub. The music of her Ipod was over powered by the music in the pub, so she shoved it in her bag. It didn't look very entertaining. Just a bunch of drunk people dancing and grinding. "Guess this is the century." She muttered, sitting down and resting her head on the wall.

Silently, Carli sang along with the song playing. She closed her eyes, enjoying the cool air of the pub. Wasn't that hot outside, but she was from Alaska and 50 was plenty hot for her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

Alex

I watched as the girl tripped and fell. Holding back a smirk and attempting to go unnoticed. She then stepped into the bar. In that dress? Eesh. People were crazy, I swear. I shake my head slowly and let it rest against the stone behind me. A small vibration coming from the beat of the music. I rest my eyes, and fall into a light sleep. Knowing that I would soon have to escape to the cover of the forest.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

Carli growled, ignoring the stpupid rap that came on. "No, it is just Kanye, singing about the same shi- he has always sung about." She heard a man say, and nodded in agreement. The music annoyed her to a point where she almost ran out of the pub, crossing the street into the par and towards the woods. Her Ipod was still on, and she didn't heard much.

Carli sighed, resting in a tree that cradled her perfectly. She took the ear phone out of her Ipod, letting the music free into the wilderness and she silently sang to it. Green eyes watched the sky, and she eventually dozed. And of course, she fell.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 am

Alex

My skin began to tingle, and I noticed the dimmed light. A setting sun brought me to rise and head at a slow walk towards the woods. Soon the sky was black, and I turned into my wolven form. A quick glance around brought me to realize no one had seen. I lower myself onto all for paws and bound towards the trees. Large, black body comoflouged in the night. Suddenly, the sound of a beautiful voice reached my keen ears and I freeze. She was in between the forest and I. I pace slightly before laying down. Watching the being with anticipation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Carli landed with a yelp, then a curse. She rolled over on the bed of leaves, watching the sky. Red hair lay spread out around her, Ipod still playing. She felt her arm, a cut of course. "Reminder- Never fall alseep in trees." She looked at the cut, feeling woozy at the sight of blood. "Now dad is gonna think some one raped me." She growled, closing her eyes.

Carli looked over in the bushes, seeing the curious eyes of a fox. "Get to bed little guy." She said, rolling over and sighed. She got the feeling someone was watching her, and she srank against the tree. 'Hello?"

What time is where you are?. It is about 1 am here
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am

[ about twelve here ]

Alex

My heart jumps into a race. How did she see me? I stand up and walk a loop around her, attempting to go unnoticed. Unfortunately, I knew she had seen me. "You block my way home" My voice was quiet and deep, seeming to rumble. My mouth did not move, but she could still here my voice. yellow/amber eyes watched her closely. Making sure she would not make a move to attack me. She would have to be insane to do that. I didn't care if she knew who I was, who would believe her anyway?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am

Carli jumped, looking around. "Go around me then!" She snapped, looking for where the voice came from. "It isn't thatt hard!" Carli sat crosslegged,smirking in attempt to hide her fear. "Whatever you are, I am not afraid of you, ok? SO just leave me alone!" She picked up rock, hurtling it into the bushes where the voice came from. "Don't be stupid, just go." Carli said, leaning against the tree.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 am

Alex

I snarl as the rock whipped the air by my ear. Barely missing me. "You town folk are very strange" My words lingered at the end. With that, I step out of the darkness and into a street light. My body revealed to her momentarily before I walk closer. Towards the trees however and not towards her. I kept a steady gaze on the woman. She had already attacked me once, another time would be quite odd and rare. I looked more elegant than dangerous at the time, but come midnight when I hunt, I would look much, much different.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

Carli closed her eyes, throwing another rock. "Just a dream...." She said, humming to herself. "go away strange man, thingy...."

gotta go, cya soon
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 am

Alex

I snarl and sit down in front of her. Amber eyes glowing in the darkness. "I am no strange man thingy, nor a dream. I am very real" I say, annoyance tickling my words. How rude to call me such a thing. I find my ears pulling back and my fur bristling.

[ k ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 am

Carli looked up at him, glaring. "Dream or not just go around." The girl still believed it was dream, and she was still in the tree. Carli wiped the blood off her arm, sighing. "Think I'll go now." Carli got up, swinging her bag over her shoulder and heading away from him.

She hopped over the creek, wondering what he was. Carli constantly looked behind her, hoping he wouldn't follow. "You'll wake up in the tree and head home." She told herself, thinking this was a very vivid.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Alex

I shrug and step forward into the tree line. Down an unused path of dead leaves and mushrooms. Reaching a crevice in the rock, I climb into the rock. laying down and rolling over. The cool stone calming me. Human bones rested in the cave, although there were not many. For I usually fed on livestock,
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm

She started running once she was out of the forest, and went into her house with a gasp. "Wolves can talk." Carli said to her dad. "So there are 7 impossible things before break fast." He laughed, watching the T.V. "I'm serious. He growled and stepped out and said I was blocking his way home." She babbled, hoping desperatly he would believe her. "Take a camera with you, and when this so called talking wolf thing comes out, take a picture and maybe I'll be amazed." He kissed her good night, tossing a disposable camera to her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Alex

I awoke at exactly midnight. Stretching my muscles. The full moon made me pause, gazing up at its beauty. I lift my nose, standing erect but slightly hunched over, and howl to it. The sound louder than any wolf and able to be heard by everyone in town.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Carli flinched in her bed, covring her head with the blanket and ignoring it. "Shut up you mangy mutt." She muttered, closing her eyes.

After Carli was sure her dad was asleep, she dressed in all black clothes, her red hair covered by a hood. Gently, she closed the door and brought a battery powered camera with her.

She headed into the woods, taking the same route she did last time. The moon guided her, and she figured if she was blocking his way home, she just had to go straight.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Alex
My ears flick back and I snarl loudly, her footfalls booming in my head. "What do you want" My voice echoes through the night. Sound produced without movement. I wasn't in the mood to talk, my stomach was growling and tonight was the night that I hunted in the city for the other white meat. I knew who it was. The clumsy girl with red hair and strange clothes. Was she coming back to talk... see if I was real... get evidence? With that thought, I dove into the bushes and kept my ears listening. Words only in my mind and not spoken.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

She jumped, body starting intpo a series of trembles. "Can't I take a walk in the woods when I can't sleep?" She stuck the camera in her pocket, glaring. "So just leave mne alone, ya freak." Carli kept on walking, hoping he would follow. Silently, she got the camera ready.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Alex

Fury crossed my mind at her words. Freak.. I had been called that in my early years many times. A long growl vibrated from my throat as I leap out of the bush. Pinning the girl to the ground and snarling. My body heaving in my labored breath. Long canines just centimeters from her pretty little face. "Freak?" I hiss the words through clenched teeth. My nose rippled in anger and my hackles raised.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

She huffed as she was shoved to the ground. "Freak." She repeated. Carli glared straight into his eyes, green orbs remaining still. "Keep this up and I could get a picture of you. You're not being very careful like a good little mutt should." The girl wanted to make him mad, see if he would kill or hurt her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Her repetition of the word, and mutt, made me even more angry. I placed a paw on her throat and snarled louder "But you wouldn't dare try that would you little girl?" I say, hiding my worry of her getting a picture. With my other paw, I stand on her arm the led to the pocket with the camera.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

"You know I would!" Carli snapped, voice raspy. "I'm not a little thing that will only obey out of fear. I'll get that photo no matter what. And, maybe next time a recorder so we can tape the next conversation." She had to take a wild guess. "Is the puppy scared of getting his picture taken? Scared of a girl?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Alex

I growl at her and push harder on her throat. Choking her slightly. "Am I afraid of you? Are you choking me? Are you the werewolf?" I counter, pushing even harder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next