Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aftermath [ SoulHunter ]

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Aftermath [ SoulHunter ] Empty The Aftermath [ SoulHunter ]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am

Angelique frowned as she looked around. She was shaken up from all the going-ons, and now that it was over, she needed to get her thoughts straight. Were there any other survivors? Angelique looked around, the sun had just gone down, and she was able to go out into the world. She looked around and saw a young girl out of the corner of her eye and her eyes flickered from mahogany to a light, crystal blue. Her outfit of a white-ish dress may look a bit odd, but Angelique knew she couldn't help being seen, it was pretty much the only outfit she had. Angelique stepped behind a tree and began to walk briskly yet quietly towards the girl, semi-curious if she was all right, although Angelique was thinking more about food than kindness. Every now and again she would step over pieces of debris.

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath [ SoulHunter ] Empty Re: The Aftermath [ SoulHunter ]

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 am

Ren walked around a bit her long dark brown hair ties up in a pony tail and her misnmatched eyes of green and blue were unforgetable to anyone. she had spotted the white dressed girl but irngored it more concerned about finding food for herself and clambered over debris and old bits of fallen buildings. She soon found her shelter for the night but always moving made it hard for people to kee[ track of her. She held two guns chained together adn also two twin daggers.
"Who's there, i can tell your there you know" I said feeling myself being followed

(sorry so short)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 am

Angelique frowned when the girl continued moving, and hopped into a tree and swang from branch to branch with amazing agility, her white dress splaying out around her. She swung up into a tree when the girl stopped and spoke, landing in a crouched position. Angelique grimaced and hopped down in front of the girl and stared at her, then looked around at the wreckage that had been placed upon this once-great world. "Maybe humans are smarter than I thought," Angelique commented, looking the girl over, her eyes trailing over the guns, and she frowned. She'd heard of them, but she'd never seen one put to use, but she also knew that they could cause great damage or even death to whomever was shot by one. Angelique frowned and crossed her arms, unsatisfied. "Smarter than I thought..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:55 am

"I can hear you so just come out already" she said turning to her "and you are who?" she asked holding her guns firmly in her hands both silver with black ivy wrapped around them easily. She heard and earthquake and moved away siftly sheltering as glass from a building shattered on the floor and beams fell as well adn she moved back away as well and pulled out glass from ehr arm and sighed." Need to be more careful, vampires around here" she muttered to herself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 am

Angelique rolled her eyes, "I realized that," she snapped and then waited a moment, debating whether she should answer the girl's question or not. "I'm Angelique." At that moment, there was a slight tremor, then an earthquake, and glass shattered, on piece lodging itself in the girl's arm. Angelique clicked her tongue in disapproval and as the faint smell of blood wafted up her nose, her eyes flashed a crimson mahogany for a moment, but she quickly pushed down her instincts and busied herself pulling a tiny pieces of glass from her own arm, and wiped a trickle of blood off of her arm, and licked her finger, making sure the young girl couldn't see her. "Indeed," she said in a cool voice that slightly resembled a snake. "Carelessness is frowned upon in these circumstances."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 am

"It's been two years Angelique, I'm Ren" she said feeling the coldness of the girls voice made her shiver slightly. "and what did youmena by 'human' I could hear you so.. what are you exactly? and when are you going to stop hdiing in the shadows like your scared?" she asked sheltering still just encase anything else decided to fall down and stopped the bleeding and bandaged up ehr woudn carefully not moving for a bit either
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 am

Angelique frowned when she listened to the rest of the Ren had to say. She nearly hissed, but held herself back. "Let's play the guessing game, shall we?" Angelique smirked bloodthirstily. "Take the hints." Angelique clasped her hands behind her back and stared at Ren for a minute before pacing back into the shadows. "I stay in the shadows, I called you human -- ech, filthy creatures -- so... What does that mean to you, Ren?" Angelique smirked again, cocking an eyebrow and looking at Ren, allowing her eyes to flash mahogany for a split-second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

"Vampire" she said as if board." Ren was very clever for a human and for her age as well. "and don't try to bite me either i have bullets and pure silver daggers" she said bluntly. She looked around for her feelign ehr presence moving around from palce to place and then abck again which made her more cautious. Lifitng her head slightlyto look around for this new 'person' she held her guns firmly

(sorry so short)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Angelique smirked slightly and let her eyes go their natrual, crimson-mahogany colored. Angelique sighed and let her eyes trail over the guns and daggers. "At least you're one human who is prepared." Angelique grinned. "But only a stake to the heart will kill me." Angelique grimcad and hissed, baring her fangs. Angelique sighed and looked around, her eyes scanning her surroundings. "Well, whatever or whoever is coming around right now, will not be here for me." Angelique hopped silently into a treelimb and looked down at Ren, wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm

"so there are more huh?" she muttered slightly and stoo dup walking around being careful of the shadows knoing thsi place contained no more humans apart from her but creatures she was still unfamiliar with and some from legends and stories commonly told. She soon made her way to her shelter when the sky turned dark and made a small fire and sat beside it in the darkness before hs elay down watching the flickering flames covering her neck and wrists so she wouldn't get bitten and keeping her guns and daggers close to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Angelique hadn't stopped following the girl, and she perched herself in a tree, staring down at the girl, angrily awaiting Ren to make a mistake and uncover her neck or wrists... Angelique climbed higher into the tree and stared down at Ren, her stomach growling, but she was too high up for Ren to hear. Angelique sighed and watched the girl, but her hunger was becoming overwhelming. If she couldn't catch Ren at a weak moment, she may have to settle for animal blood, if she could find any animals that were still alive. The idea didn't appeal to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Ren was a light sleeper so even the slightest sund would wake her up. She rolled onto her front and woke up still watching the flames. "I wish my brother was here, he'd know what to do in this situation, i shouldn't start worrying about that I have to keep myself together and in one peice... amybe i'll find another human, wonder what they'd be like" she asked herself and loked to the sky outside.

(sory, I'm not in it today.. bit brain dead so I'm trying to think of ideas for this post)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

[ braindead, sry.. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

(same here... how abotu we try to think of some ideas first..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 am

Ren was a light sleeper so even the slightest sund would wake her up. She rolled onto her front and woke up still watching the flames. "I wish my brother was here, he'd know what to do in this situation, I shouldn't start worrying about that I have to keep myself together and in one peice... amybe i'll find another human, wonder what they'd be like" she asked herself and loked to the sky outside.

Faolon a male wolf-humans hybrid walked around in the shadows pretty much scared out of his wits at this place. his ears flicked frnatically as he sniffed the air trying to fidn soemthign relatively human at this point he was about two years older than Ren and he had spotted her a bit earlier but holdings guns and daggers well he didn't dare go near.
Still wondering the shadows silently or rather as quietly as he could he looked to the eternal darkness of the sky.
"this place is just freaking me out now"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 am

Quietly, Angelique swung out of the tree and landed by Ren's campsite. Even though her stomach compelled her to, Angelique wasn't about to feast on the human-girl. Instead, Angelique tip-toed away, her white dress splaying around her feet and legs in a watery motion. Angelique sighed and began walking, sniffing here and there every now and again to try and catch the scent of something edible. She prefered rabbits or foxes, but it would be hard to find one in these conditions. Probably only a few lucky, large mammals and bids survived now. She caught the whiff of something wolf-y and hissed, climbing up into a tree faster than lightning to scan her surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 am

Ren remained at her campsite and rolled onto her back staring at the ceiling proping oen leg up and resting her head on her hands behind her head.

Faolon caught the scent of something he wasn't sure of and walked towards it seeing Angelique in her white dress adn looked at her curiously "Is that a human?" he asked himself watching how fast she moved and his ears flicked up surpoised his dark hazel eyes watched closely, he had brown hair and wore scurffy jeans and t-shirt. He gulped slightly "umm, Hello, what's your name?" he asked looking up at her his brown ears and tail not moving.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

Angelique grimaced when she noticed the male had seen her, her keen hearing able to hear what he was saying. She rolled her eyes and thought to herself, How stupid can they get? Angelique still didn't feel comfortable around him, seeing he was part wolf, and she hated wolves, as all Vampires did, even regular wolves that werent shifters or werewolves. She heard him gulp and she hopped down from the tree, her glorious reddish-pink hair flying around her for a moment before landing softly on her shoulders as she came to a halt beside him. "Angelique," she said calmly, keeping her eyes their unnatural blue color instead of the vampire crimson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 am

"I'm Faolon, what are you doing around here? I though no one else was around here apart from that strange girl with guns" he said noticing she seemed uncomfortable "I don't bite don't worry" he laughed slightly looking at her strange blue eyes and redish hair. She looked very pretty to him and he sniffed sligthly "You scared of wolves or dog?" he asked softly he had pretty much picked up what she was by now. "Your a vampire huh? never thought I'd ever see one" he said "come on you can stay at my camp, I could do with the company" he said and walked towards where his camp was "I have some blood packs there as well, you can have one since you look very hugnry"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

Angelique nodded and tilted her head slightly at the mention of the girl, "So I'm not the only one who's seen her." Angelique chuckled and almost said, 'well i do,' but she held her tongue, knowing he probably couldn't notice that she was a vampire yet. She became rigid at his comment, "I'm not scared of them," Angelique snapped defensively. "I just don't like them." She childishly crossed her arms over her chest. She nodded, rolling her eyes. Didn't take him very long to figure that out. She almost declined his offer until he said he had blood packs, and her stomach grumbled loudly. "Thanks." She murmured. Angelique wasn't accustomed to being 'served' on, especially by a wolf. She wasn't very good with manners, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 am

He chuckled slighty. "it's fine, the werewolves round here hate my guts becuase I'm sort of a wolf but then I'm not and I really don't bite" he said once they were abck he had found an old freezer and opened it. "Here, take your pick of what you want" he said letting her take which ever one she wanted. "should be fresh enough hopefully I got them from the odl hospital they froze the blodo and it was still working as well so there is peknty there, dont' knwo why I keep it though" he said and made a small fire and sat down his ears flickering softly. "Well try not to hate me at least, and I could tell because fo your scent... I pretty much guess half of it but seems I was right"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 am

"I'd hoped all the werewolves had been wiped out," Angelique commented casually. She nodded, pleased to hear that, since it led her to decide he probably wouldn't try to attack her. She followed him into the back where she found a rather unappealing, old freezer, and watched him open it. She didn't care about what kind of blood it was at the moment; she was too hungry to care. She picked up a pack on the top shelf, her eyes unintentionally flashing crimson at the smell and sight of so much blood. Angelique tilted her head, also rather curious as to why he kept the blood. "Maybe so in case you meet a Vampire you can appease their appetite before they make you a little snack," she teased. She sat down beside the fire he was making and allowed her eyes to go crimson, her flat canines sharpening into fangs, and punctured the blood's casing, drinking it hungrily, but she didn't look up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

"I wouldn't wish that but... you have a right to your own opinion" he said "yeah, probably" he chuckled not minding her manner he wasn't much better and he had eaten earlier and the smell of blood never did put him off his food anyway. "Well I have used it for that a few times but I was never sure what they were, I'm actually surprised I haven't been bitten yet" He said after he finished the fire and sat cross legged watching the dancing flames quite happily and looked outside at the star filled sky and the full moon. "beautiful night huh?" he said his ears flicked as well as his tail.
"yiu ok?" he asked noticing she wans't looking up at all"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

"Of course you wouldn't," Angelique muttered, then nodded. Angelique sighed and finished the pack of blood, in time enough to answer his question. She looked up at the sky and smiled gently, her eyes going back to their human-form of blue, and the canines dissolving back into regular human teeth. She sighed and wiped the excess blood off of her mouth, watching it dissolve into her skin before staring back up at the sky and the full moon. "It's quite lovely," she commented, before lowering her gaze to look at him. "Oh, I'm fine... I usually eat solitarily, though. Not used to having somebody around. Makes me feel... piggish." Sure, Angelique was a vampire, but she did have manners to some degree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 am

He smiled as she finished, he had decided to eat something setling to a bit of raw meat eating it quite happily. "Do you ever sleep?" he asked just curious since he was getting tired . "Well you have better manner than me, I'll give you that" he said poking the fire with a stick just a bit board at the moment before he stood up and closed the old freezer before he sat himself on the old window sill and jsut watched the outside world.. or rather what was left of it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: