Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Legacy

2 posters

Go down

A New Legacy Empty A New Legacy

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Galaxy perched above the pack's cave, they all shared a cave together, he looked up at the sky and howled a long lasting howl to see any other winged wolf pack would reply, he douted it though, the only other winged wolves he'd seen were in his pack, he waited for a reply, meanwhile he saw that starlight was looking rather lonely, gazing at the night sky "Hey" I yipped as I Trotted down to the Young Wolf, i hated to see other people with a bit of a sad look on there face, We sat there for a while looking up at the shining stars Like a Star @ heaven " is'nt It Beautiful..." I said, my voice getting lost in space.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A New Legacy Empty Re: A New Legacy

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 am

Teresa watched a family of squrrials hurry into its home. She crunched down and swiftly scooped one up and kill it instantly in her jaws. She stalked back towards her pack. Throwing the fresh kill into the kill pile. With no expression of how she was feeling but a fearless and ruthless look on her face. She had a coldw heart, walls are but up around her heart to protect it. She only brings down those walls to who she loves, but she dosent show it. She stalked past Galaxy, and Starlight going into her cave. She growled loudly letting everyone know she wants peace and quiet tonight.

Last edited by <3 Three Days Grace <3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am

Stormus jumped at Teresa's growl. He snorted getting up lowly and shaking his pelt to rid it from moss. Walking out of the dark cave, he turned back and seen Teresa's eyes glaring at him. He shivered in fear of her, and walked faster away from the cave. Going up beside Starlight and Galaxy. " Hello.." He said dipping his head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm

"Hi" said Galaxy, "so, what did you hunt today?" he said looking at the enormus hunting pile, he turned to her I wondered how heavey all of them pups inside of her weighed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Stormus sighed and said. " Enough to fill the pack.... Teresa is in one of her moods again. I swear if she dont have these pups soon im going to kill myself." He chuckled lightly.

Teresa snorted. Getting up, " Wheres Stickers." She said heavily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 pm

" I'm back" I said my voice ruffling the last bit of fur on the rabbit in my mouth, "Hello, Stormus"I said walking straight past him, "Ahh teresa" he said chucking the rabbit on the pile, " Isnt my beautiful rose budding well today!"

Galaxy turned to face Stickers and Teresa, and Stormus, I also saw Sugar grinning on top of the cave, I also wondered where Laurel was.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Teresa smiled and licked behind Stickers ears. Laying down on teh ground, pressing her belly against the earth floor. She winced to feel a kick.

Stormus snorted in reply. Going to grap a fat juicey vole from the fresh kill pile.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Stickers bent down to see if she was okay, " Teresa? whats the matter? Why did you wince?" He said his voice trembling.

Galaxy and starlight were still looking up a the stars.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Teresa murmured, " The pups are coming." she winced again. grunting in pain.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 am

"Dont worry!Dont,Dont Panic! This should go as quickly as possible!" I said Panicing, "Stormus, Please could you tell all of the hunters that tonights Special hunt is off for now Due to a Delay, Tell them until I can sort out another date, there is no Special hunt" I said my, voice shaking, I rubbed our cheeks together and said "Now, what I want you to do is just breath and push okay now Push!!!" I whispered trying to not put presure on her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

Teresa chuckled, " I'm panicing you are." she laughed then pushed.

Stormus nodded, running towards the other wovles and telling them what Stickers said, he turned back towards Teresa. " She needs the med.." he whispered and ran towards the healers den, telling her Teresa was about to have the pups. He ran out with the Med by his side. The Healer gave Teresa pain releaver. " Push Teresa."

Teresa pushed, one pup came out. The med wolf took it and cleaned the blood off. Teresa pushed again and other came out.... Soon there was two. She sighed, but then winced again feeling one coming out. She pushed harder and the third pup was out. Teresa breathed heavily, she looked at her pups as they began to nurse.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

I stood over Teresa and the pups, proud that I had a family, I licked her cheek and whispered "well done" I looked them something seemed different, they had natural resourses! One Pup was Ice, one Fire and one Water, I looked at them confused "where did that come from?" I murmmred.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Teresa sighed. " Me.. My family, father and mother... they proably got that from them..." she said...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Stickers~
"Oh" I said, realizing the resemalance, I Howled out a tune, letting every one in the pack know there was three new members in the pack.

Galaxy~
I joined the howl.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down