Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce Empty Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Bianca~
I canter into the garden, sliding in a little area of sand. sand cascades around my body in a wave. My eyes wild with fury. Love. It's never really worked out for me... and i've never seen it workout for anybody else either. "why bother??" i ask myself. "it usually seems to fail, spiral out of control." I snort and flick my tail. If only I could ever find love...true love. yeah right i thought. I thought i had been in love, but of course, it wasnt true. He left me. One of the most common ways love fails. Then i found another, but he left too, turns out all he wanted was to breed to pass on his 'good genes'. But sadly, i lost the foal. I dont know what happened, it just died when it was born.
So now i'm just wandering around by myself, hoping to find.... 'the one'.
Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce 154976

Back to top Go down

Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce Empty Re: Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

(anyone??? please?)

Back to top Go down

Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce Empty Re: Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Nitro~
I look to my right and see a puff of sand. I go over to check it out and see the most beautiful mare ive ever laid eyes on. I rear and neigh, my voicce ringing all through the garden. Then, she looks at me and our gazes meet perfectly.
Love: another word I'll never learn to pronounce Alan-and-sandy-carey-black-stallion-rearing-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Bianca~
I look up and see a strong, handsome stallion. I'm amazed at his appearence, as he is of mine. We look into eachothers eyes, frozen. Maybe i was wrong, maybe there is such a thing as true love, cuz i was lookin at it. i whinnie back, my tone sounding like a love song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Nitro~
I move towards her, muscles rippling with every step. i greet her with a soft nicker, our eyes still locked gazes. "you...you're so beautiful, may i ask of your name?" i say in a charming voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Bianca~
"im bianca...who are you?" my ivory white coat gleaming in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Nitro~
"Im Nitro, its a pleasure to meet you" i nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Bianca~
I let out a heat scent, he was a stallion i could trust, one that would stay with me forever. for real, this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Nitro~
My nostrils flare as i take in her heat scent. I try hard to keep my tool in its sheath. just wait... i thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Bianca~
"have you ever believed in true love, or love at first sight?" i ask him with gleaming eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Nitro~
"yes" i smile "i would write your name in stars across the sky if i could....i would" I cant take it anymore, my tool slides out and i have the urge to mount her but wait for her approval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Bianca~
"awwww" i smile and swing my rump towards him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Nitro~
I move her tail aside and enter in fast, but gentle, wondering if i would hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Bianca~
I spread my legs out evenly under his weight "is that all u got?" i ask playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Nitro~
I go hard and fast, releasing cum with each pump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Bianca~
I back into him and groan in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Nitro~
I keep going until cum spills out, dripping down her back legs. I dismount and nuzzle her "is that enough for ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Bianca~
"thats fine" i nuzzle him back. "the foal is going to be beautiful" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Nitro~
"yes it is, just like you" i smile
(ok how bout we skip to the birth now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm

(ok)
[11 months later]
Bianca~
I feel the foal kick and tell nitro to come feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Nitro~
I lay my head against her huge stomach and feel the foal move. "i felt it kick!" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Bianca~
"yep" suddenly i feel a sharp pain. "ow!" i nip at my stomach, then my water breaks. "the baby's coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Nitro~
"just say calm, focus on ur breathing and push" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Bianca~
I lay down, sides heaving up and down. i breath hard and slow, then start to push. i can feel the foal move around, i push and push but nothing shows. painful contractions come, my body 'hicccups' with each one. i push forcefully, still nothing. "somethings wrong!" i say in panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Nitro~
i neel down and put my head against her stomach, trying to feel what position the baby was in. this is what i was afraid of... "the foal is breach...its facing the wrong way, your gonna have to get up if you can" i say "just trust me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum