Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) Empty Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) Armani10

Armani~
I walked along the edge of the cliff, looking down, looking for any sign of a stallion. I was 11 months pregnant with a foal and needed protection. I could see a storm coming and headed for shelter...

Back to top Go down

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) Empty Re: Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) The_co10

Composer~
As i walk along the edge, i spot a mare ahead of me. what is a pregnant mare doing here? she needs to get into some shelter i knew a storm was coming. i guessed she was lost. i cantered up to her. "A storm is coming, i need to get you into the trees" i say and start guiding her to the trees when i hear a huge crack of thunder "hurry!"

Back to top Go down

Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) Empty Re: Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Armani~
I see a huge flash of lightning, then a crack of thunder. could this get any worse? then, it starts pouring down rain, and i couldnt see any shelter for miles "i will follow you, im lost"i say to the stallion "thanks for helping"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Composer~
i walk along beside her, there wasnt any shelter for at least a mile, but we couldnt run, she looked like she was about to pop "soooo...when is the foal due?" i ask her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Armani~
"anytime now, in case oyu havent noticed....im huge" i look at my stomach. "a forcer did this to me, i didnt want to get pregnant, and thought i never would...but look at me now" i frown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Composer~
I hoped and hoped that the foal could wait til we got to shelter...and it would take us at least an hour to get to the trees.... "do u mind if i feel?" i lay my head against her stomach. "i can feel it kick!" i smile "oh, im composer by the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Armani~
"im armani" I feel a hard kick "oww!" i clench my teeth in pain. then, water gushes out of me. my water broke. "nooooo! you cant come now!" i keep walking, trying to ignore the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Composer~
"no! come on, you have to make it to shelter, the storm is getting worse" i say with water running down my face from the rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Armani~
"i dont think thats my choice......oowww!!" i struggle to stand. then, i fall down in pain. my body starts 'hiccuping' with each contraction. Ii try to get up, but my belly weighs me down. "ive never done this, i dont know what to do!" i say in panic, drenched in water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Composer~
ive never seen a foal be born either, but i had an idea. "its ok, stay down, stay down, the faster this goes the less it will hurt." i kneel down beside her, laying my head on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Armani~
I push and two hooves appear, then a nose. "its freezing!" i say with chattering teeth. "i have to make it to shelter or the foal will die!" i gain strength to stand up, then start walking, i could see trees in the distance. then i fall down in pain again, it hurt to walk. I keep pushing but it wont come out. "it doesnt wanna come out, its too cold" i stand up and keep getting closer to the trees, falling down every 5 feet, making slow progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Composer~
I nudge her towrds the trees, finally we make it. "ok, now push!" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Armani~
one big push and the foal slides out onto the damp ground.
Armani needs a stallion to protect her! (PLZ RP!!) Article-0-016CDAD300000578-896_468x385
i stand up and lick it clean, then let it nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Composer~
"is a girl! what are you going to name her?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Armani~
"Rain" i say and smile. "i know we just met...but will u stay with me? I need protection, especially since i just had a foal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Composer~
"of course" i smile "where should we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Armani~
"we can stay here" i smile

Rain~
I keep suckling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Composer~
"ok" i smile. "by the way... whos foal did u just have?" i ask curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Armani~
"i dont know his name....it was some forcer"

Rain~
i stop drinking and lay down at my moms feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Composer~
"ohhh... i know we just met but.....do u want to have a foal or foals with me?" i ask curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Armani~
"sure...it would be nice to have a foal with its father to be there to raise it. when i come back into heat we can breed" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Composer~
A week later, i notice that she is in heat and my tool slides out. i paw at the ground, having the urge to mount her. I mount her and my tool enters her hole. i pump and pump, fast but gentle. i didnt want to hurt her. "im sorry, its just your scent.... i coulnt help it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Armani~
I backed into him and spread my legs out evenly under his weight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Composer~
I jerked in and out, releasing cum with each pump. Finally i dismounted, knowing i had done my job. "Did i hurt you? was i gentle enough?" i said, worried

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Armani~
"no, dont worry" i smiled and nuzzled him. "hipefully things will go more smoothly this time.." i laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum