Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names Dont Matter [Saviour]

2 posters

Go down

Names Dont Matter [Saviour] Empty Names Dont Matter [Saviour]

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Luna looked at the dead body she had just killed. She didn't often prey on humans, but she couldn't help it. She often striped meat with her claws or an knife when she had to, to pack the meat for cooking and drying. She then began feasting on the body, starting at the shoulder. The food was only nipping at the belly when she got to chest. She ate the meat around the ribs, then picked out meat between the rib cage. She then moved towards the right shoulder as she smelled something. Her long and skinny tail flickered, the soft fur gleaming in the light. The smell was getting stronger. She grabbed the bag and broke the window, then hearing voices from behind her.

"Move towards the back! don't let her escape." The man voice said. She put the leather handbag into her mouth and jumped out the door, shifting into an cheetah in mid air. Once she landed on the ground, she went in an full sprint, going from 0 to 40 in less then 3 seconds. She reached an speed of 60 in the woods, scaring every living thing around here. She jumped over an log, barely missing it by an inch of her claws, since her claws to sheath like an cat. She swiftly dodged an low pine branch, and reached 70 miles per hour. She was becoming tired, and she doubt they could have followed her that quickly. She sat down in the shade, she needed time for her breathing to come down for her lungs to handle the air needed. 2 minutes past and there breeze came towards here, they were still a while back and even there dogs tired before they could find her. 30 seconds and her lungs had came down to the breathing of an slow breaths.

She shifted back, looking at the tree above her. It was 5x older then here, and it was heavily shaded with enormous oak leaves. She picked up the bag with her tail, the looped her tail around it, forming an loose knot holding the bag. She jumped on the tree, her 6 inch long nails dug into the tree, and shattered bark. She then jumped on an branch, her feet turning into leopard legs, who eat there meat above trees. She jumped and caught it with her nails, pulling herself up. She climbed higher until the branches were plumb and round. The heavy oak leaves concealed her, and she climbed even higher till she saw the jungle on the horizon. She relaxed her tail and opened her bag, the bark chipped the bag and an big hole was in it, it almost looked like it had be torn the pieces, and she had no idea that leather could be as gently as that, those men must have cut it, or the leather was messed up."Fuck." She said as she threw it out of the tree. "Can never trust those shitty bags." She said.

She landed on the top, an cut off in the center, and an 5 feet whole, it was 7 feet wide. Something an carved an tree there. She gathered dead leaves in the whole and ripped off sticks above here and placed them, then jumped up into the air and caught an bird nest. It had 3 eggs, and she used an sold cut of wood with her claws, the placed the eggs on the thick tray of wood and set up the roast. She had gathered an big spot, plenty of fire. She then started bringing sometime up from her throat, then a 2 foot flame came out as it quickly took the fire and lit it. She put the board on the wood sticks and broke the eggs, showing unfertilized eggs and one was shaped like an baby chick, but smaller. She watched them roast and got more and more eggs, and killed an bird protecting the eggs. She let them roast, and by dusk the food was ready. She put out the fire and ate, enjoying the food. She then slept on the cold hard wood, the oak smell still bothering her and the food helped the nausea, but not by much. She then heard something, then smelled it. She looked up and saw the blue sky.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Names Dont Matter [Saviour] Empty Re: Names Dont Matter [Saviour]

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

[ What do you want me to play? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

(Anything that's a male, human, werewolf, stuff like that)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

[ Alright, I will reply when I get the chance, sorry for the wait ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

(Alright)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 am

Grayson

The forest is such a hostile place. Eat or be eaten. Kill or be killed. So many variations... So many different creatures. Mammals..Reptiles..Birds....Amphibians.... I wasn't those things. In fact, I was two of those things. I grasp the branch of a nearby pine and pull myself into it with agility and ease. I grew up in this forest. Few knew it better than I. I switch forms, and a notice a small gardener snake slither away on the ground. I dive towards the ground. Catching it just in time with my claws and lifting into the air once more. Hawk form silouhetted to the sky. I find a tall, dead roosting tree and stop on the tallest branch. Heights anything but a concern to me. I lower my beak and rip the flesh tenderly from it's wriggling body. Savoring the taste and bloodying my beak. I had only two forms, but that was good enough for me. This forest life came easier in hawk form... And dealing with crazy hunters was easier in human form. I stretch my wings and begin preening them lightly. Pulling out loose feathers and wiping dirt from the tight ones. "Fuck" I turn my head quickly to see a human, climbing the old oak. A hawk scream erupted from my beak as I lift into the air, flying to the next tree and continuing to preen my feathers. Stupid humans, climbing trees like this and wondering through the forest. They would soon learn the true deadly aura. She then turned forms, and I thrust my wings to reposition my talons in the bark. She was like me. I push the thought away as she breaks a few eggs and kills a bird, beginning to cook them. Cook them. How funny. I jump from the tree and pump my wings slowly. Catching a thermal and rising in elevation. Just as I passed her tree she looked up, and I quickly change directions to avoid being attacked. Landing in a different tree that was further away and turning to my human form. Jeans and a cheap but workable black t was the only sign that I ever went to town. Leaning back into the tree's v and resting my eyes.

[ sorry it isn't very long... pictures in next post ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

She barely managed to hang on to the scent, and she smelled it abruptly turned directions. She growled lowly as she changed into a Dragon, being able to catch the scent. She was only 5 feet long, so she wasn't that big. She caught the scent of a hawk, and it smelled, wrong. She knew that it wasn't a hawk, but she couldn't pin point what it really was. She sniffed again, smelling the scent again. The wind changed, and it brought the smell closer. It was still hard to pin point, she wasn't trained to sniff out things like a dog, but she could change into a cheetah since she already used it, and she couldn't use it again for 24 hours. Then a sudden click happened in her brain and she snarled, pinpointing the direction. Then the scent changed, it was a shape shifter. She snarled and jumped off the tree. She spinned her tail to keep balance as she glided to another tree, skin folds catching air. She put her front claws out farther then her back ones, then she dug them into the bark. When her back claws had touched the bark, she pulled her self up. She jumped up, as she caught the scent again, then jumped. The scent was getting very strong, as she hurried her pace. Once the trees had more branches, she leaped from them. She then smelled it again as she passed it, and slid her claws on the wood, causing a cutting sound. She then jumped up on the branch below it, and saw what she had been smelling. She hissed, teeth gleaming in the sunlight. She swiftly jumped on the tree, a few feet away from the shape shifter

(Im just glad you responded)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum