Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Forcer (Wild One)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wolf Forcer (Wild One) Empty Wolf Forcer (Wild One)

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm

The large male wolf crept through the long grass stalking a small deer. He could have gone for much bigger, but he was hunting for sport right then instead of being driven by hunger. Quickly growing weary of how easy this was, he pounced, snapping the deers head back, killing it instantly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wolf Forcer (Wild One) Empty Re: Wolf Forcer (Wild One)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Her small frame walked though the woods, the moon shining bright. She walked to a cliff (Like the one from lion king) and walked up it. She sat and let out a beautiful, loud, song like howl. [1st person] My fur blew in the wind. I then got up. Tail high as my 1st heat sent left the air. I then turn and ran into long grass. My attoum couloured eyes shioned and my coat glimed. I race though the long grass so happily the flipped onto my back and slid laughthing. I then looked up at the stars. I staied there upside down looking up with a dreamy look in my eyes. My tail wagged slowly. My heat sent was so srtong it called out to males from miles away, tho I had no conrol of the sweet smell.

Wolf Forcer (Wild One) Uuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Wolf Forcer (Wild One) Brian+Wallace+at+Juneau
I bolted upright as I heard something, and a growl rumbled low in my throat. The hair on the back of my neck raised, but then lowered as I smelt the familiar scent of a fae in heat. Smiling to myself, I raise my nose and pinpoint the location of the leaking female. Grabbing the deer carcas, I drag it over, bringing it if she was hungry.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm

I hear somthing but relax. I then smell food but ingor it tho I was hungree, I staid on my back. My hind legs spread out and my fron bent in front of my chest, noise pointed to the sky. I watch the stars and spot out constellations. "There's drakco" I mumble pernocing it wrong as I look at the dragon star form high up in the stary (Star+e) night sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 pm

As I see her, A small whine comes from my throat. Asking her permission to advance, to give her the fresh warm meat I had just killed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I jump to my feet and see the hansom brute. I whine back softly in a thank you manner and start to eat. My but not protected and my tail wagging. I munch down on the soft fresh meat while my heavy heat sent flows thought the air...most likely travailing up his noise tho I didn't know.

(Could you make him cruel and ruthless...bassicly heartless but is good at acting kind?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

(Hello?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm

( I suppose. But Im not always good at that, I feel to bad for the female, lol!)

Watching her eat, his ears pricked exitedly when her scent traveled up his nose. His tool almost slid out, but he controlled it, and walked in circles, eyeing her from every angle.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 pm

(Kk, me too but it can be more interesting.)

I didn't notice just ate on. Once finished I spoke, "Thank you." I then dissapeared into the long grass. MY sent leaving a trail. Not to long after I was on my back aging and watching the stars. I was so variable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Seeing the small carcass that was already eaten, I trotted after her, one thing on my mind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I just laid there staring up not knowing what was about to happen. I then roll onto my feet and stand, shaking my coat I yawn then just stood there. I looked up to the sky. I loved the stars...Guess that why my nick name is Star but my real name is Star's dream up in the sky. Silly huh? I then put my front feet forward and stretched. MY but in the air then stood probably about to take a step forward...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

The male couldnt take it any longer. Her scent, combined with competition with other males drove him to his desision. Seeing her stretch, He saw his oportunity, and ran up behind her, and while her tail was raised, mounted her swiftly, his tool unsheathing and finding her pussy, which he pushed into.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

I scream then yelp wildly. I his tool enter my warm most body and whined slightly. My body wanted this do to instincts but I didn't I start to pull out of under neath him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

"Calm down!" He hissed into her ear. He then grabbed the scruff of her neck in his teeth lightly, keeping her from tossing her head around. He then began to thrust, her moist pussy a perfect fit for his tool, and he groaned unintentionally.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Her body went stiff as he moved inside of her. She spread her legs sligtly to hold him up but ubfortantly helping him go in deeper. My muscles moved with his thrust tho I didn't make them do so. I whined, "Why?" I asked. I didn't really know what he was doing though it hurt, really bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I could tell she was a virgin, as my tool moved inside of her. I slowed down a bit, letting the her pain subside and be replaced with what I hoped was pleasure. My tool swelled up a bit, as her muscles squeezed it inside of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 pm

I relax a bit and my muscles loosen and my body rocks with his, the pain was not as bad now. I felt his soft chest agents my back. I stand there looking srate with beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

"There. See?" It was also much easier and pleasureable for me, having her hole wide and relaxed. I pumped in and our, my seed swollen tool wanting to release, but I held it back. Her muscles squeezed my tool again, milking a bit of cum from me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

I groaned then pulled his tool out of me and yanked my necked from his mouth and licked got on my back and licked his chin. My hole wanted more and this time I was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Frowning when I suddenly found myself, I was ready to chase after her, but she didnt run. She licked my chin, and I circled to her rear, licking her hole, my tounge venturing inside a bit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

I lay there one my back, not sure of what he was doing but staid still. Ready for him to mount a different way since I was upside down now. I yawned a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

"You seem different!?" I say, then note the way she was positioned. "How is this supposed to work?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 pm

I giggle then grabbed his chest fur softly and pulled him onto me. I looked into his eyes then spoke, "Well try sticking it in me and humping goof ball!" I tease. "It's just like doing it with me standing just to were I don't have to stand and I'm on my back so that should be easy enough for you to mount." I said grooming his chest. My instincts were really kicking in. It was like I had no control excepted for a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 pm

A slight smirk ran over my lips, and I humped her, my tool easily finding her hole. My tool easily slid in her moist hole, and I spread my legs apart to get in farther, which I did. I licked the side of her cheek afectionatly, and started to pulse back and forth, drawing my tool out, then sliding in again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

I groaned and moaned. Are bodies moved back and forth. I licked his chin. "Eassy tiger." I teased while some how managing to push my body towards his tool making him go father in and me to groan. I felt something trickle out of my hole. I didn't know what it was but I sqeased his tool for a secant and more slowly came. I groan, "I think it's easer this way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next