Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!)

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!) Empty Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!)

Post by BayMickey Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

~Name~
Sweet Deposition

~Age~

~Gender~
Mare

~Breed~
Camarillo White Horse

~Appearance~
Petite white body. Muscular, but it doesn't show much. A very foal-like body. Slender and lean. Long, flowing white mane and tail. Beautiful.

~Personality~
Marks of emotional and physical wear on Deposition show, but every horse has flaws. Otherwise, Sweet Depostition is a kind-hearted horse, hence she claimed her title.
Careless, forgiving, and full of joy is she. Deposition is also very like-able for many. Freinds with almost everyone, except the ones who cannot be trusted, who barely come along. Sweet Deposition's attitude is easily attributed to the ones around her. But, this is hidden, as you will read below.

~History~
Although this is faint to Sweet Deposition, but I can recall it, her past is a normal one, partly. Born into a wonderful herd. Her father, Whiskey, was the lead stud. Notice I said stud. After weened, Deposition was forgotten about by her mother. And the small filly forgot about her too, never knowing
truly who her mother was. Anyway, when the beautiful mare turned three, her father bred her, lots of times, producing many stillborns. Whiskey just used her for occasional pleasure. Yes, his own daughter. Deposition didn't know better, after about the second time, it felt as good for her as it did for him. She actually enjoyed it.
Now, she's a whore. Letting any stud who comes along breed her, but they left her with the foal, which most of the time was stillborn. Now birthing over twenty foals has made her used to it, and the pleasure, she thinks, is remarkable when conjuring it.
Inside, though, Sweet Depostion's just looking for a reasonable mate. Which she will grow old with, and father many foals with her.

~Pic~

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Whitecamarillo.JPG
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!) Empty Re: Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

urrrr, is this topic waiting for another bio?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!) Empty Re: Sweet Deposition. (My BEST horse bio. EVER!)

Post by BayMickey Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes, ma'am!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 am

okay
Name:Gemstone
Breed:Camurage
Apearence:Beautiful white body, very strong frame, smooth flowing hair.
Personality:Fun, caring, friendly, loyal, loving.
History:He's been looking for a mare to stay with forever and a day, (Rest told in topic)
Pic:coming soon
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:20 pm

I'll make th topic, and thanks!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:33 pm

My links are not working but it is in the Graden of Plenty called Love Me.....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum