Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet gale

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sweet gale Empty Sweet gale

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Sweet gale Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVvsw6CKEd2jLcvvI1AbNifMaQQiOd6LUgu8wZ7TVqeO4cbiih

~Pain~
She roamed the land as useale, but this time looking for a mate instead of food to bring back to her den. She stopped and laid in a creak and lapped up some water up and road before getting up and running though the creak. She then pounced and came back up with a fish. She sat and ate it before turning and seeing a deer, *Well ain't to day my lucky day." She leaped and chased it, she need a mate good at hunting since she wasn't but fishing she was great at! She kept chasing it.

She soon grew tired, but kept running. Her feet moving fast. She leaped and ripped a piece of butt meat off and dropped it, I kept chasing it. Dogging trees and stuff. She kept right behind it but needed a helping hand to help kill it. She was fast but didn't have good hunting skills.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sweet gale Empty Re: Sweet gale

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Sweet gale Bengal10

Fang jumped over the stream and landed with a 'thump.' He eyed something on the far side of the clearing and let out a deep-throated growl. Slowly, he crouched down and eyed the huge buck, his yellow eyes bulging in the sun. He crept on it, slowly, very slowly. But then started to quicken his pace. He then stranded out into the prairie grabbing it and flipping it over. It landed with a painful screech and got up, bucking wildly. He went under it and arched his back making it flip over and land back on the ground. With the great speed he was gifted, he let his paw hold down on its neck. It gagged, struggling. With a rueful growl, he leaned down and made the killer bite. Feeling it stop stirring, he got up and started to drag it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 pm

I was chasing it when another tiger inerfeered. I stopped behind him all most running him over. Not noticing he was a male I growled, "Thanks a lot." I said and turned to surcharge for other prey. I walked along, eyes looking around the area. I was about enter my heat soon by the smell of my sent. I kept going till smelt a doe. I spotted it and crouched down low stalking it. I then leaped up and started chasing, it was to fast. I wasted all my energy on the other one, but I kept going...

Last edited by wild one on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Fang turned and growled. "Shut up! You should've been faster!" he retorted. Turning around, he crouched over the kill and started to eat through the tough meat with sharp fangs. The blood stained his muzzle. He went on eating, ignoring the female completly.
He could control his craziness about a tigress scent, and he could control the feeling of love. It was tamed like a calm beast. He never love since a cub, and that was all.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I stop chasing the doe and turn around, I knew if I could not find some one who was good at hunting I would not make it. I swallowed hard at the thought of it and went to the creak. I jumped in fast and in a flash came up with a fish. Once out I shook my coat, slowly. Water spraid every ware. I then walked fast to a spot and sat it down and went back to the water and came back up with another, I was great at this. I set it down then jump in aging, I started to get the feeling some one was watching me. I ignored it and just swam under the water. I loved this, I then opened my maw and grabbed a fish then jumped out of the water and put it in the pile. I then aging shake the water off my pleat slowly then sat and ate. I ached for love so badly...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 am

Fang soon got finished leaving a leg, and a head behind. He picked up the leg and took it over to the tigeress. "Here." he murmured flatley. "You can have this. I must be on my way."
Turning around, he walked off grabbing the head and walking through the forest into the darkness. Suddenly, something landed his back and turned biting him in the hind leg he yelped and turned, grabbing it with powerful forlegs and slamming it down it then used its forelegs to strain him down like he did the prey. He gagged standing still.
"Satian!"
The strong musclar tiger growled. "What are you doing? Not making her beg for mercy, not bringing her back. She could've been my queen! You know by senses she is the one for the pride. This time Fang struggled. "You know I gave up on you a long time ago, Satian, I am not your slave!" he snarled. Butting Satian, he rolled over and hauled himself to his paws, his hindleg shocking pain. He groaned. "Well, then, I thought you wanted to be part of a pride. And your the only one not big and scary like me. You will be able to gain her trust, make her come with you. Then, when you do, you can choose to leave our to be the strong king you always wished to be." Satian said and gave him a hard stare. Fang nodded. "Okay. I will." The tiger nodded. "Okay." He then ran off.
Fang groaned and and hauled himself to his paws, with his leg out coming back out into the praire, he collapsed on the ground. He let out a painful roar.

[I'm trying to make it adventures so its not one of those first thing love story. Then, all they'd do is mate... I wanna skip that anyways]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am

Pain was surprised when he gave me the leg, but before she could say. "Thank you." He was gone. She started to eat, liking the sweet taste. She then stopped to hear a whimper and got up slowly. She stared to head that way with the leg in her maw. She could hear words but not clearly enough to understand. She then saw the male come my way then fall. She ran to him and drop the leg, she gently and carefully gos under him then start to walk. He way heavy but she was strong enough to Cary him. She slowly walked though the forest then up a mountain side.

Painting hard she set him down gently for a moment then picked him up aging and went into a cave. Before setting him down she grabbed a trigger fur blanket from a fight she won over food. She sat him on it then got some poppy seeds, "Here eat these, they may not taste the best but it'll help." She then went to the entrance of the cave, She needed to find something big that She could caught." Ahh just my luck." She says in a good way seeing a pig stuck in a hunter's trap, quickly she runs down to it then crouch down. She stalks towards it then jumps. Landing on it's back, she snap it's neck killing it. She then bawled off the leg stuck.

She soon head back with it and tear a bit of chest meat off it and sat it near him, just in case he got hungry. She then turn and go out side. Her tail moving around signalling that she was uncomfortable and She was. She smelt a large male around, the thought of it send shivers down her spine. She kept walking till she found the biggest leaf she could. She then started walking back with it in her maw but ran into a big, no huge male. (
Satian) She awkwardly side stepped around him. She knew were she could fine clear fresh water. She kept her eyes on the male as she went around.

(K sounds fun, I all ways love a little bit of eximent.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am

Fang whimpered again. He felt a new pain release him as she put him over her and he almost felt like a kit on its mother's back. Soon he felt himslelf being slowly released to the ground onto a hard gray stone then scooted back a small bit with a grunt to feel the great and warm, soft feeling of moss, no fur? He breathed heavily and leaned down eating the poppy seeds, being completely quiet. Feeling the sweet taste, he wondered if this tigress even was gifted to treat others, to make him better. He felt shivers going down his spine watching her leave and saw that he was loosing a lot of blood per second. He licked it, the hot sticky tang on his tonuge
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 am

[Hellloooooo]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm

~Pain~
I ran back to my mountain home and went to the verry top, *Yes!* I thought then used the leaf to put water in it. I turned and carfuly walked back and into the cave. I looked around till I found that old rock that looked like a bowl thing that humans used. I put the water in it then pushed the water to him. After that I looked at his wounds, I didn't know how to heal but knew a few things tho. I then went and got herbs. I came back and sat them near him. I started to clean his wounds and after that I put the herbs on. I looked around and found some cob web. I put it on his wounds. "I'm not sure if I still have that honey so hold on." I then started looking around in my cave till I found it, it was on a leaf. I put it on his wounds then sat there not sure what to do. I then walked away and laid down on the cold stone cave floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Fang watched the tigress carefully. She looked slightly confused though and it made him worry. Did she know much of herbs did she? He whimpered slightly and lied down, his head on his paws. "There-there's this pride I belong to, and were looking for a few tigresses. I was wondering if you'd like to come in with me. The king was looking for a mate and he's the best. He would love a female like you. " he said and looked at her from the side of the clearing.
He hated this. But if he wanted to be free, or to be free from the annoying orders of Satian and get the full freedom he'd always dreamed of. Or, to lead a pride of tigers to make things better, he would have to.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:29 pm

~Pain~

I listened to him then though, *Tho I don't want to live in a pride he's hurt, I should do it for him any ways.* "Ok I'll go when your able to walk aging with out hurting yourself more." I said and looked at him wondering what he'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 am

Fang looked at the female for a few nervous heart-beats, wondering what she would say. When she said she would come with him to the pride, he gave a sigh of relif. "Great." he said, giving a relif chuckle. "You'll love it there tigers are help and they'll do anything for you." This is better than I thought
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 am

~Pain~

You could see the nervous in her. "Ok." She said calmly tho she was a bit uncomfortable. Her tail twitched showing it. Tiered she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Her breathings slowed till they were barley nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Fang looked at her and nodded. Yawning he said, "We'll leave tomorrow at dawn." he murmured before closing his eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep. Fang lifted his head to see a dawn light flitering into the cave. Looking at the tigress he yawned and looked back outside. Time to go. He thought and trotted over, prodding her in the side. "Hey wake up it's time to go." he said calmly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm

She felt the sunlight touch her noise while he talked, she opened her eyes and sat up. "Good morning." She got up and started walking out, "Good bye home." She whispered so low she thought he could not hear her but could he? Oh that's not something to worry about she though and started walking down the mountain side.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

Fang nodded and trailed in front of you, slightly excited and satisfied in thought. He didn't know the tigresses name which made him say: "What's you name," he asked to fall in kinda beside her. "I am Fang."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

I smile, "I'm pain." I said walking by him. I looked forward and never at him. My tail twitched in a scared way for I was unsure about all this.

(Sorry so short, I tried to make it long.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Fang didn't look at her. He jumped up a log and landed down and shook a peices off him. "I was born in a pride."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"What is it like, I was born in a regauler small family." I said and jumped the log not even toughing it and landed a paw a head of were he did. I then sped up to catch of with the tiger. "Ever heard of a Liger?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 am

Fang kept up with her, flicking his tail. He looked up at her and cocked his head. "Liger?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 am

"Yea the cross be twin a lion and a tiger." I say stopping to see a large male tiger and figure he was part of the tiger pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 am

Fang looked up and saw a tiger fishing, taking side-glancing at them. Growling with annoyance, he flicked his tail. Satian probably sent some tigers to look after them while on the journey. He ignored it and started to come out of the forest and across the moorland. "Oh..." he murmured finally.
The sun started to set and was lowering slowly as they went across. "I'm sure I did mixturing the Clans or...prides that met others." he murmured thoughtfully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

(Hello?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I just fallowed quietly behind him, leaving prints in the creak's bank. I soon saw the wonderful meadow, "So how much longer till were there?" I ask trying not to be annoying to him. I looked strait with my head held high and ever stride of a step beautifully done with power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next