Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young and foolish Isabella

Go down

Young and foolish Isabella Empty Young and foolish Isabella

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Young and foolish Isabella Thumbnail.aspx?q=1130904825506&id=2f087dc5c7007842bf84d1142e388b41&url=http%3a%2f%2fthetwotwos.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2009%2f10%2fKristis-bucksking-filly
Issy~
She walked though the woods, letting her sent out in attempt to lure in stallions to tease. She had done so before and got away but never new one day her luck would not be good. She stopped and lowered her head to take a drink of creak water before passing over it and into the meadow. She lowered her head and grazed. Her tail to the side and blowing in the wind.
*Peaceful*
She thought happily.

~Bio~
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Young and foolish Isabella Empty Re: Young and foolish Isabella

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

Composer~
I smell a mare in heat and start to make my way towrds the sweet smell. i had forced many, many mares and none of them had ever gotten away in time. i stop and see a young mare. *my next victim* i grinned. i galloped across the creek and walked up to her. "What is a beautiful mare like you doing here all alone?" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 am

I hear another horse and lifted my head up, smiling. "Who says am alone? Your here." I said in a teasing way. I let out a strong heat but keep my rear end away from him. "I'm Issy short for Isabella. Who you?" I ask and star to circle him. I stop face to face. My butt far from him. I would soon take off laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 am

Composer~
"who cares about names....lets get to the point" i grin. my tool slides out of its sheath when i smell another heat scent. i could sense that she was going to run away any second now, so i decided to move fast. i also circled around her. now i was behind her. i mounted her and thrust my tool in roughly, releasing cum with each pump. i dug my front hooves into her shoulders and grabbed her mane with my teeth so she couldnt get away. "yeah, thats right, you're mine!" i laugh evily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

When he said that she started to run but it was to late. She had never felt something like this so she bucked twice. "This has never happened before!" She says scared while rearing. He was still in. She breathed heavily and spread out her hind legs. She tried her best to keep him out of her womb but she could all ready feel him nearing her cervix. She hoped he would not break though her walls.

Last edited by wild one on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 am

Composer~
I put pressure down on her with my front end, weighing her down. i pumped fast and hard as punishment. i broke through her walls and released my seed into her womb, getting her pregnant. "you're having MY foal!!" i say as i keep pumping furiously, being as rough as i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 am

I scream in pain, "No I'm not!" With that I used my muscles to get him out of my womb and tighten around it, I had a feeling he would get in any ways. This hurts a lot I thought and kept fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

Composer~
"YES...you are!!" i break her walls and release my seed into her womb, once and for all. I dismount and run away, knowing i had done my job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 pm

When he was done she pinned her ears but they went back up and I breathed heavily still in the same passigon. "Your running because your scarred, like my daddy before he learned how to be a stud and raise me." I said and started to walk off.

12 months later~
I had given birth to my foal yesterday and to day we were walking around and he was a bit wild. He then reared up and put his front legs on me playfully and I nipped him then chased him around before he chased me.

(You can find his pic of name him but I'm playing him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm

(ok)
Amedeus~
Young and foolish Isabella Dollsfoaljune3rd

Composer~
I watch her from a distance and then walk over to her. "i see you've had my foal" i grin "hes gonna be just like me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm

~Isabella~
"No he's not going to be a whose like you." I say standing protectively in front of my foal.

~Amadeus~
He pinned he's ears, "Leave my mother alone!" He got in front of me and puffed his chest out.

~Isabella~
I ended up laughing a sec, "You see he's not going to run from doing what's right, he is not going to force or run from responsibility. " I said taking a few steps and stood over my son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 am

Composer~
"who there tiger" i say to the foal "looks like hes a little too big for his britches, just like i was" i grin and run away, not caring about anything as usual
(and im out!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm

I shake my head, "Running like a weakling, not even going to raise his own son. Afraid." I said mocking him and turning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Composer~
i turned around and ran back up to her when i heard heer say that "FYI, forcers are supposed to force breed, then make the mother raise the foal on her own" i snort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am

I look at him, "Then come along." I said and turned running at a steady gallop and my son fallows me at a good pace, we ran in till we came upon a creak. I lowered my head and started to drink, slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum