Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first characters on here!

Go down

my first characters on here!  Empty my first characters on here!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:27 pm

So im new and i created some people! all girls and all blondes... im a blond myself, so i just thought it fitting...
there are two people that i made that need someone to play as - Heather and Amber dont have players, if you want to be them just tell me and ill make note of that...
the first two girls probably will need a boyfriend so... their personalities just seem like they need a boyfriend idk
o and also i put secrets: on two of the girls, that info is supposed to be secret, only known by the players, they can reveal it through role play but, for now, no one knows....
heather and holly probably should have been posted in fantasy.. o well

Name: Heather
Appearance: pretty, skinny, medium length blonde hair, brown eyes,
Personality: sassy, spunky, very outgoing, loud, is a smart alec, can seem like a real b**** sometimes, has a great sense of humor, she doesnt have the greatest people skills, as she hates people that are stupid and annoying,
Type: vampire
Secrets: she is secretly the sister of Holly
Pic(s):
my first characters on here!  5301527
Played By:

Name:Delilah
Appearance: blonde, pretty, blue eyes,
Personality: preppy, outgoing, the cheerleader type, although she isnt a cheer leader, very nice and friendly, loves attention, sarcastic, extremely photogenic, sexy, has a sense of humor
Type: normal human
Pic(s):
my first characters on here!  Blond-blonde-girl-natural-beauty-norway-norwegian-girl-Favimcom-44411my first characters on here!  Blowing_in_The_Windmy first characters on here!  Blond-bubble-gum-chiclets-girl-glasses-Favimcom-85571my first characters on here!  BLONDGIRL
Played By: me!- cndthesmartone77

Name:Amber
Appearance:Cute, blonde, blue-green eyes, always has on eyeliner! looks kinda goth or emo,
Personality: contrary to her looks, she is such a sweetheart, she is so shy, but very fun loving once you get to know her, she is smart, and very nice and caring,
Type: normal human
Pic(s):
my first characters on here!  Gfdsgsabgfdhmy first characters on here!  Scene6 ignore the nose ring in this pic
Played By:

Name:Holly
Appearance: very cute and pretty, she has almost angelic features, pale skin, whitish- blond hair. pale gray eyes, she seems so fragile, has a faint glow around her, and she is very attractive and has some sort of pull that just lures people to her, although she doesnt seem to like all the attention she gets
Personality: seems sweet and shy, but she is very mysterious and so know one really knows her true personality, but she is always very composed
Type: unknown, although everyone can tell that there is just something about her that isnt like a normal human
Secrets: she is secretly the sister of Heather
Pic(s):
my first characters on here!  Elementwindmy first characters on here!  Blondgirl-1my first characters on here!  5cffe0f6
Played By:me!- cndthesmartone77

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum