Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Stud is Picky

Go down

This Stud is Picky  Empty This Stud is Picky

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Radar snorted, leaving the clearing filled with desperate mares. "Idiots!" He muttered, black tail swishing behind him. Radar sprang into a gallop, beating up dust and enjoying the wind. Brown eyes searched, and he skidded to a stop at a creek. "Aye, I am glad thats over." His head piunded from the constant "HEy babe, wanna talk," Or " Let go somewhere else."

Mares were so, desperate. "I should of taught each of them a lesson. Bu father taught me to be respectful. So I won't" He growled, grazing on a small patch of grass that grew underneath the shade of a tree.

I estrella in this? I was a little confused
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

This Stud is Picky  Empty Re: This Stud is Picky

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 pm

estrella can be in if you want, i dont care, whatever seems like it will make it more interesting....)

Batale Emira lifted her head, chewing through her mouthfull of grass, she flipped her mane and saw a great site. Wow, that is one fine stallion! but how to approach him? she wasnt in heat, so she could lure him with her scent, but she didnt want to seem like just another pretty face...
i could challenge him to a race? or just slowly make my way over there pretending to graze... ill do that.!
so i make my way over slowly, enjoying the tasty grass along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Her and her rider will come in later and catch the two, and that is where the love will start)

He snapped at the mare, a warning to back off. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just grumpy. Radar folded his ears back, slightly saying sorry and continued grazing. "Radar." He introduced himself after he swallowed, but kep his muzzle down, searching for the luscious green stalks. Deep brown eyes blinked up at her for a moment before shooting back to the ground.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 pm

wow, so is this how you talk to all mares? she said, she loved to tease
thats ok i can take a hint, she starts to walk away flaunting herself, flicking her tail, and tossing her mane she stops to look back
(grr i hate parents sometimes, i know we just started but ill have to continue later, like tomorrow my parents are kicking me off the computer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 pm

"I'm tired of being harassed by the girls." He said. "I am not saying you are, I'm ju-" His head shot up and back. "What the?" He asked, seeing that she had a rope over her head to.

The indian pony pulled back, and looked over at the indian stud that held the other. "Ella, come on." The female indian rider said, pulling on the reins and pulled the stud away. The male rider said the same to his horse, pulling the mare. Two more came out and put another set of ropes on each of them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:42 pm

sorry i dont understand what you said is going on in the second part of your last post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Batale tries to break free fro m the restraints, she had been wild her whole life and had no knowledge of these things that were being thrown around her, she started to bolt attempting to take off at a canter but she was caught by the neck and pulled back, almost falling over, she tried to rear, her eyes rolling, never had she been so confused, and so scared, her neck really hurt after that last stunt and finally she just gave in, still being stubborn, and started to go with these people on these other horses, but she looked back at the scene being made by radar and the people and the snakes they wrapped around him and saw him fighting worse than she did

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Radar snapped at the ropes, but they held strong. "Ella, get moving!" The female rider said, kicking her in the sides. The moved along o trail, just crashed through bushes. Sookn, they reached pine trees and after that open plains. Smoke rose from teepees, and other horses were having paint put on there eyes or rumps. "Indians!" Radar cried, pulling backwars and falling.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:29 pm

"What are indians radar? i wish i was back in the desert running my tail off, instead of here putting all this stress on my beautiful neck! i bet i could outrun these things if they didnt have this thing on my neck...... What should i do? should we run?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

"Shut up! they're humans, does it really matter?" He snapped, nipping Ella quite hard, which made her jump forward and have his neck jerked on. "Do you even know how to survive here?" Radar asked, still struggling.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm

sorry! i was raised in the wild desert! i was taught to run as far away as you could if you saw a two legger!i have heard too many stories of horrible two leggers!
Batale finnaly completely gave up, allowing herself to be led by the "indian" on the back of a little paint horse, thinking how much of a waste it was for her just to meet some cute stallion who seeemd like a jerkshe was tethered to a tree, and left there, and radar was tethered to the tree next to her, she plopped down, exhausted from struggling, and watched as little dogs ran by,and then an indian with a smiling face and long hair in braids came up to her with a bowl of something that smelled like black berries, the indian dipped her fingers in the bowl and then rubbed her fingers across batale's face painting a stipe on each side and down her fore head.another indian did the same to radar, it soon grew dark, a bunch of indians came and did a weird ritual arounfd the fire before retreating to these little huts leaving radar batale and the other indian ponies tied to trees outside under the night sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

He looked over at her. Estrella was hobbled next to them and she explained. "It'll be OK. You will only be tuahgt how to be ridden and then you will go on great hunts. We just lost our two best war horses due to rival indians. But we won't hurt you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

wont hurt us? you already hurt my neck! what do they expect us to do? will we ever be free again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

"That is because you didn[t cooprate. It is your fault. " Estrella said, smiling at Radars smirk.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 pm

i was exasperated!
"well.. I ... But.. They...Ughh, how am i supposed to know any better? DONT LAUGH AT ME!" With that i lay down facing the opposite way and closed my eyes, only pretending to sleep, wishing that radar would talk to me, hoping that i would somehow benefit from this mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Radar sighed. "We will get out ofhere." He said, starting to gnaw on her rope.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

we will?! oooh" i squealed, and boy did i regret it, there was some stirrring about in the camp..."how are we going to do it?" seeing that he was already making an attempt i decided to return the favor helping to chew his rope, then i looked at Estrella, "arent you going to come? Did you want some help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum