Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play)

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play) Empty Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play)

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Warlock-
I was poised in the show ring, head up, legs neatly set in order. The judge walked by, and I kept my stance. He scribbled on the clipboard, and continued down the line of Gypsy Vanner Stallions, and on each he wrote thier placings on his clipboard. Taylor stroked my, dressed in her showing clothes. Lowcut white blouse, Tight black pants, Shiny black cowboy boots, and her hair neatly curled, a small sparkling barret in place. My mane was combed and shining, falling long and thick over my broad neck. My hooves were also pained, shining black. The judge walked up to the table, picking up the microphone. "Alright, I have the results.As you know, this class is only for the top Gypsies out of each of the breed classes. Reserve Champion goes to, Alex Myer!" The crowd clapped, and the boy grinned hugely. Taylor rolled her eyes, and smiled wide. "And our Grand Champion is..... Taylor White!" She burst out in a huge smile as the huge Purple ribbon was placed on my halter. That night we reached home again, and I was led into my stall, the ribbon hanging on my stall door. I didnt care about the ribbon, I was just happy that I had made Taylor happy. I was the only one showed that day from our stables.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play) Empty Re: Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play)

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Ace
The champion gyspy vanner stallion was dozing near the back of his stall, which the front show few of many of the ribbions he had one since he was a yearling. He didn't show todo for he had been bred to a mare from another farm. Being one of the top studs if not the top stud at the farm ace was a happy stud and loved the humans that worked there. Ace lifted his head as he heard humans and a horse come towards the barn, ace lifted his large magestic head over the stall door and whinnied as he saw taylor and warlock. Aces dark leather halter had alittle gold plate on it which read " hand full of aces " which was his show name. Aces long wavy dark blood bay and white mane fell ovvr his icey blue eyes as he snorted wanting some attention
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play) Empty Re: Gypsy Vanner Stables(From Pick and Play)

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Star sighed. She was another one of the new ones here and she was left home. Brown eyes searched around the stables, but found not many. her greyish brown coat had been cleaned till it sparkled, which annoyed her. She liked to be clean, but not down to the bone clean.

SOOOOOOO SORRY...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Taylor walked to Aces stall. "Hey there big boy!" She scratched his nose lovingly, before turning to the new mare, star. She slipped quietly into the stall, sighing deeply. "How are you girl, settling in all right?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

She snapped at the human, pressing back into the back of the stall. Star wasn't exactly happy about being taken from her loving 10 year old owner.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

"Hey, hey, I know. Its not our fault, you know." She ventured to pet the mare softly. "You'll like it here, dont you worry."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Star let out a heavy sigh, and pinned her ears at the girls touch. Sierra never wanted to let me go, her idiotic father beat me so I had to get in the trailer. Star thought, flinching at the though of the rope that stung her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 am

Bewitched whinnied, thrashing her legs down at the stall door, It was unusual for Thomas to be late, she started to worry, He would normally be there now.
thomas ran up to the stall calming Bewitched down, "There." He says, pressing his hand against her muzzle, He filled up fer feed tub and her water bucket and watched her eat it hungrily, He turned to see Taylor with one off the new mares "How is she, is she a bit shy?" He called to her, tightening Tightening the girth on Bewitched saddle.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am

Star slammed her rump into the back of the stall when the male approached. She usually was very trusting of them, but never since she was hit.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 am

"Hey girl, dont worry, you'll be fine here,its very safe." I said letting her sniff my hand.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

The human's hand smelled like many other horses, and he had been gentle with that mare only a couple seconds before. Star stepped up and gently nibbled his thumb, ears still pressed back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 am

[ We started?! ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

(Yeah! Luclily, we've only just started.)
"Anyway, I'm taking Bewitched on a small hack, you coming?" Thomas asked her, walking back into Bewitched stall, giving her a carrot stick, He mounted her and walked slowly out of the wooden stall gate.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 am

Star shuddered, getting the flys off of her coat. Her brown eyes searched Taylors pockets for any thing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 am

(Well, bewitched and Thomas are going out on a hack and Star has just arrived to the stables)
Bewitched went over to the new mare and causiously pressed her nose against her, I walked out of the shelter and set off into a canter, I flew past berry bushes and jumped over logs in her path.

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 am

[ So whats going on? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Star gently pressed her nose against the mares, inhaling the comforting scent of another horse/ She sighed when she was alone.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

(Warlock was just shown and won grand out of the whole show. And just a reminder, no horses here are better quality, like Ace is not the best stud there. Just to clear it up. They are all grand champions. And, Star is new to the stables, and Thomas just took bewitched on a ride.)
Warlock-
I whinny for attention, pacing my stall anxiously.

Taylor-
I smile, and pull a carrot out of my back pocket, dropping it in her feed bucket, seeing as though she was very shy.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Star quickly took the carrot, chewing it anxiously. She replied to WarLock's whiiny.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Warlock-
I throw my head over the stall door, whickering to the new mare in the stall across from me.

Jewel-
The Black Gypsy paced anxiously, throwing up bits of shavings as she praced in her stall. Her shining black mane flopped over her eye, and she looked around the barn, wanting to get out. She whinnied to Ace.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Star stuck her own head out, grey coat quivered for a moment so she could rid the flys.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Warlock-
"How are you settling in?" I asked the new mare, though I didnt usually like to speak. I pawed the ground, and Taylor came around, opening my door and taking my halter in hand. We were about to be turned out into the pastures.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 pm

[ Ermm... Ok ]

Daydream's Illusion

I snort loudly and throw my hoof into the stall's gate, causing a bit to shave off. How dare they lock me in here. I was sitting in here doing absolutely nothing! No one was around me, and they never took me out for anything! Why was I even here? I lace my ears promptly back against my skull and toss my head. Mane and forlock bouncing around my neck.

Ace

I trot back, the man leading me by my halter to my stall. I cooperate and accept the carrots he gave me. Sighing heavily as the person leaves and taking a long, cool drink from the trough in my stall.

[ Sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"I'd much rather be running around with my girl than lockd in this box. So, not well." Star said, ears lad against her grey cranium.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 pm

( savior I'm ace)
Ace
He nuzzled taylor as hse came over to his stall. Ace whinnied loudly as a stallion would answering jewels call he pricked his ears as he saw the new mare start start to have troubole with thomas and taylor
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next