Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era (Open To all! Please join me)

Go down

New Era (Open To all! Please join me) Empty New Era (Open To all! Please join me)

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:18 pm

The sun sat high upon it’s burning pedestal, its golden fingers reaching down to brush the slim back of an ebony filly as she walked slowly toward the sound of rushing water. There wasn’t much going on in the mind of the gangly foal other than blunt observations and short spurts half-composed thought. The sky looks hazy today…. I wonder if… Ahh, the water shall taste rather fine….. Daintily sidestepping the remains of some poor equine that had become a victim of some unknown creature's moods, Vesper ruffled her chestnut tipped wings and tossed her tiny skull in an attempt to fend off the obnoxious heat that lay heavily within the Garden. Chewing lightly on the two silver studs that pierced the left side of her bottom lip, the youthful fee thought back to the day when she had finally become skilled enough in the element of metal to bend the two slivers of silver into needles sharp enough to pierce her skin and morph into the twin studs. It had been a proud moment in the filly’s life and after she had succeeded, the onyx stained babe had shot multiple tongues of flame, molten metal, and water into the sky. Now, as she continued to roam about within the lush garden, the filly couldn't help but crave some kind of company.

This is really just a test thread to see how far everyone has come in their RP skills Smile
I miss you all and I am glad that I came back for a visit!
If you are interested in another RP, join me at http://xunbridledx.proboards.com/
We are a wholesome, kind community and just LOVE new members Very Happy

××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum