Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply)

Go down

Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply) Empty Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Where are we?
How should I know?
Well you brought us here.
So?
So you should know. Why don't you?
Just shut up, I don't know where we are, nor do I care. There's lots of smells here and I want to socialize.
Well I don't.
That's just too bad then.

Chaos's great tawny frame moved nearly silently through the timbers, his gnarled obsidian tail dragging across the ground and brushing across dusted hocks. His ears were flicking to and fro, like two miniature radars atop his head. He was listening for anyone, eager to meet someone new. He was in a fine mood, as far as his moods ever went, and wasn't keen on wasting it. His hooves made a dull thud each time they made contact with the rotting foliage that coated the ground, the twisted branches overhead dappling his hide with shadow and light.

The stallion had only just arrived in the area, and already he knew there were horses and wolves, among other things, absolutely everywhere. The place was crawling with life, so much so that you couldn't walk two steps without being assaulted with new scents. It was a fine day, warm and with a slight breeze that ruffles his tendrils that hung over his eyes, obscuring his facade. His gaze swept slowly through the brush and trees, taking everything in, when quite suddenly he came upon a small clearing, a trickle of a stream running through the far end. Chaos smacked his lips, realizing for the first time just how thirsty he was. Eagerly, he ambled to it, lowering his massive head down, taking in massive amounts of the cold water. Once his thirst was quenched, he shook, sending dust and twigs and leaves and all sorts of other things flying in every direction. Chaos heaved a great sigh, before cocking a rear hoof and relaxing back, quite happy to take a nap while waiting for someone to play with.

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply) Empty Re: Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Starlight walked to the water, seeing a large stallion. She shook her head and said "Who are you?" She cautiously walked up to the water and took a few drinks, letting out her heat scent. She lifted her head and watched the massive horse. Star was pure white and some say perfectly formed. She couldn't help but notice the somewhat ragged figure of this horse. She glanced over his body and said "You are quite muscular and handsome. A mare would be lucky to have you." She stopped herself before she could say anymore and started to go for what little grass there was. She was happy where she was and wasn't planning on leaving.

Starlight: http://www.glogster.com/media/5/28/55/88/28558825.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply) Empty Re: Memoirs of a Felon (Open play, please reply)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Someone's coming.
So?
Oh look, a mare. What are we going to do with the pretty little thing?
Whatever I want to.

Chaos' head turned as the mare approached, his dark eyes glinting as his gaze worked her over. She's pure. he thought, She has no idea what position she just placed herself in. He let out a snort, turning to face the mare. She was snow white without a flaw on her. He didn't really understand how she managed to get through the world without at least one scar, whether it be from fights or just moving through the brush. Then again, her dainty manner told him she probably wasn't much for fighting. As her scent hit him, he chuckled. Ah, so this is why you're here, precious. Come to find yourself a big boy.

The stud raised his head and arched his neck, locking his gaze on her in a long glare. "I may not be the most polite being on this planet, but I'm rather sure you're supposed to introduce yourself before demanding another's name." he paused, moving steadily closer. Everything about him spoke of trouble. "But either way, I'm known as Chaos. And you are?"

[sorry, Chaos is kind of a jerk xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:44 pm

I pinned my ears and said "I'm not much for fighting but I have. And I'm not afraid to." I snorted and stood straight up again. I looked at him and said "Either way. I'm Starlight. But please just call me Star. I looked over my coat and saw no grass stains. I quickly dropped to the ground and rolled in the dirt. I stood back up and the dirt rolled off my coat. I sighed and looked on my other side and there was a hoof print scar on my side. I looked up and said "'scuse me. My coat has been this way for a few years now. The only thing I have is a hoofprint scar and that's where I got in a fight with my dad. He kicked me. I was stuck on the ground for a few days because He nearly killed me." I looked him over and said "Seems like you have a tendency to get in fights. That's pretty cool...well not for you but it makes you look tough." I smiled and lowered my head to eat again. I swished my tail to shoo away a fly causing my scent to go everywhere.

(Star looks like a girly girl but she hates her dirt retardant coat and is not afraid to get dirty but she can't. She also likes fighting but she doesn't love it either. She a tom boy of a horse XD)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 pm

If Chaos could raise an eyebrow as she rolled, he would have. Well, that explains it. He eyed her derisively as she told him part of her story. "Well, we all have hard lives, don't we, darling?". He'd really forgotten his manners this time. Subtly, he took another step forward, watching her with both boredom and curiosity. He wanted to get a rise out of her, wanted to make her squirm. How, though, he had yet to discover. He had to know more first, and he intended on getting the information.

"So I'm new around here. What's it like?" Chaos watched her, noting every detail. She seemed more concerned with the grass than with him, but he knew better. He knew what she wanted, but she'd have to wait for it. It wouldn't be that easy. He didn't take just anybody.

[ok xD I'm rather brain dead at the moment, so excuse the short post]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I looked up and said "Well, it's lonely, quiet. You can't find anybody around here so you're the first that I've seen in years." I looked into his eyes with a trusting look and said "The only horses you ever find around here are the ones that want to kill you because they want to claim the land. But you seem different. Not the kind who kills out of greed." I didn't eat the grass, instead I stared into his eyes. Those big lovely eyes.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Chaos chuckled; a deep, throaty, sinister sound. She honestly trusted him? Oh, darling, you foolish little girl. he thought as he stared at her, a smirk playing across his lips. His gnarled tail lashed at his hocks, the wheels in his head turning. He could do whatever he pleased with her, and the ideas that ran through his head would have terrified her. His gaze swept over her again, taking another sly step toward her. By now, if he lunged, his teeth would rip into her hide without the slightest resistance. But no, he wasn't ready to take that step yet. He wanted to play first, and if what she said was true, she'd be the only one for a while to provide this opportunity. Suddenly he moved into an easy saunter, circling slowly around her, ears switching against his pole and back, huffing softly as he debated with himself what to do next. In the meantime, he'd strike up another conversation.

"So, I guess you're alone, then? Tsk tsk, you really should have a stallion watching over you. Without that, any ol' scoundrel can come along and deflower a pretty little thing like you." He chuckled again, tossing his great head, causing his forelock to flip over, obscuring exactly where his gaze was wandering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

I watched him cautiously as he circled me and then he asked me a question. I answered with a simple "Yes, I travel alone. I'm not much on company but sometimes I get lonely and just need to talk to somebody. And I know someone should be watching over me. It used to be my father but after the permanent scar he gave me, I never felt the same about him and I quickly ran away before he could kill me." I watched him more closely, waiting for him to respond or attack. I trusted him, but not fully. I was still cautious around him.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum