Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!)

2 posters

Go down

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!) Empty I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

I have dream, to travail far and see many things. To feel the wind blow my main and make the grass beneath my body tickle me. To run free and see the land i have all ways heard about since a foal.

Long trip to dream
Chap 1

The slow moving grass blew though the wind going back and forth slowly till it all rushed to the right as bay Arabian mare raced across the long meadow grass, her coat reflecting the sun light. Her legs stretching out far then gradually returning to her barrel. Her main blew like a fire of brown and her tail arched like a banner. Her neck holding her head in the Arabian style as she moved with grace and elagents.

After hours of running the mare stopped, lowering her head to the cool crisp water below her. The stream was slow but full of life and there was tall and small pine trees surrounding her with a few sycamores. The land had barley any trees in this part. She then slowly lifted her muzzle, water dripping from it as she looked a head and lifted her right front leg high up then put it down as she started walking across. After passing though then thin woods area she found a meadow with yellow-ish green grass. Fall was coming. She then started to walk into the meadow carefully and laid under a blue shrooshe tree and closed her eyes.

When she awoke it was dawn and the sun was raising. She was surprised to see that she had fell asleep at noon and had slept so long, "I must have been tired" She said before being interrupted with loud squawks, "Fall is coming! Fall is coming!" Honked the group of geese flying high in the sky, oh how she wished she knew that great feeling of flying. She then shook her head and started to graze a bit before passing though a long, thick, beautiful woods and into a paster. She stared in aw. The land stretched on and on for miles, no trees in site just beautiful fall grass and like a foal she raced out bucking and kicking up her hind legs having fun for once during her long journey...

Last edited by wild one on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!) Empty Re: I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 pm

(Please read bio before joining, thank you.)

Back to top Go down

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!) Empty Re: I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Flame-

I hold my small noble head high wondering about the gardens as I search for mares and young fillies to join me and my heard. My long silky high set tail trailed behind me as I took higher steps above the fallen branches of a weeping willow. The sun beat down on my back making my coat burn like liquid fire. As my dark eyes scanned the land before me I stayed alert knowing young foolish stallions and experienced leader's where out and about waiting for someone like me to challenge and try and impress a mare by fighting. Some played as if acting to fight those where bachelors working together trying to get a mare. I let my long silky forelock cover the side of my face as I walk slowly into the clearing, outstretched before me was vast land with hardly a tree in sight. My ear's prick as I breath in deeply and feel the soft breeze whip my main back over the high crest of my neck. Lowering my head low to the ground I prance in place as if dancing and flick my long tail over my hunches as I glance this way and that. She was somewhere around here, I knew the scent and it was a mare or a bit more younger than that. I then heard the thunder of hoofbeats and know it's her. I could heard the geese who where moving out looking for warmer locations, it was not winter yet but spring had faded into summer and summer was fading into winter. Trying to keep my mind on the task at hand I must first find out what breed this female was, I galloped forward into plain site spotting her suddenly but don't give away that I had. I keep my eyes forward and move smoothly over the earth waiting for her to draw near.

(I hope it's long enough- here is a origanal painting of Flame hope it helps- you can find his bio in my horse Shetan)

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!) Island10

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

(No offence but did you read her bio? If not here's the link:Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Can you touch me?

)

Last edited by wild one on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes I did read her bio-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing me(Every one welcome! It's herd topic. Long post!) Empty Are you sure? *Wild one's thoughts*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:34 pm

(So your wiling to have a version of him on my site?Cool! I'd love it! He's an amazing charie and you keep him very active, If ya want I can make him a stallion island.)

Shasta's head turned to look at him, "Hello? Who may you be stallion? I'm Shasta." She introduced herself. "I'm on a long journey to a land I was told about as a foal, Arrow Head Mountains. Where you heading? Maybe we were on the same path for a little while?" She said looking him in the eyes and approaching, step by step till standing in front of him. She was small compared to him, she stood just underneath his head. She smiled a warm friendly smile or should I say flashed. No she wasn't flirting just talking with a male that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Very Happy (Sure he's one of my favriot character's like my second one I ever made. I can re-make his bio on your site to if you want?)

Flame-

I look at her as she queston's me and I chuckle in my deep toned voice "Well Shasta, it's a plesure to meet you." I bow my head as I speak then look at her again "I'm Flame." I simply say not know if fancy titles mattered to her. "I was wondering the Gardens- uh please forgive me for being so forward but I was looking for fillies or mares to return with me back to my Meadow." I say noding my head gently. "I have heard of Arrow Head Mountains." I say with a plasent smile "It s very far away but I have meet some wonder's who claim to have seen it or that their searching for it." I add-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I smiled, "I know I heard great stories of it." I said a bit exited, "Ah I see, I don't know If I'll be one of those young mares or not, you see I'm fouse on my feature and my mother is a bit worried about that about me." I said in a kind tone, "Tho you may come with me on my journey there, I'm sure we'll meat many others along the way and they might join us." I said hoping for the companionship and company, "I know the way there." I added with a hopeful look on my face.

(*Smiles* I'll make you the island and you can post your land rules and herd member's bios there, if you want any specific places I can make you a few sub boreds. If you have a detailed description for land tell me OR I can make you a herd land with the same quality just a bigger place or you could clam a herd land. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

care if I join? My horse is Red Velvet. She's a pretty mare. Here's her pic. http://www.huskamillenniumshires.com/IMG_0446_00.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

(You may join and niceeeeeeeeeeee picture.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 pm

(thx)

Red Velvet~
I trotted around in circles, knowing that I was far behind my herd. I knew I would never catch up to them so I sniffed the air and caught a brief scent of a stallion. I looked around and when I couldn't see anything, I followed the scent. It lead me to two horses. I was still far enough away that they only looked like legged creatures in the distance. So I reared up and whinnied as loud as I could. I galloped to them and said "I lost my herd and you two are the only horses I've seen for miles. Please, do you mind if I stay with you until I find my herd?" I heaved a breath in and looked intently at the two horses.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 am

I frowned a little "I must say it is quit the offer but I'm affrade my heard is rather big and I have looked ovver my land for many year's." I say a little disapointed in myself, I didn't want to turn her down but I had worked hard to gain Arabian Meadow. before I finished what I had to say I heard a percing whinny but more like a greating make my ear's prick forward. I turned my head on alert and suddenly jumped in front of Shasta a old habbit from protecting my own mares from intruders. Then I relax relizing it was a blood red mare, she must be lost by the way she was running up to us. I was still on my guard though. Suddenly she told us of her being lost and it seemed to fight together. "Well mare I'm Flame and this is Shasta." I say looking at Shasta then back at her "What are you called?" I asked. For a moment I felt guilty for my anwser toured Shasta but I tried to take my mind off it by starting a conversation.

(Okay I will post his bio on your site soon- sorry it took me sooo long to reply I got a new member (staff member) for my site and I had to stay with the horses to busy as bee but I'm back)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 am

"Oh I see." She said in a sad and dissapionted tone right before some one in the far distance nickered and came running down. I accepted Flame's protection but laced my ears back at the charging horse. Realising it was just another mare my ears perk and I bow my head for a sec then bring it back up, walking towards her but stopping at Flame's heart girft area. I snort and shake my main, "Hello fellow mare." I greeted her in a kind way but didn't feather approach because I could tell Flame didn't necessary trust her yet and wanted me safe. I admired that.

(Ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum