Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try Me [ Spritz ]

Go down

Try Me [ Spritz ] Empty Try Me [ Spritz ]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Velvet tossed her head, her multicolored mane flying everywhere. She was in an especially snappy mood, and felt like picking a verbal fight with another horse. She snorted and reared. It was her usual mood: indignant, sassy, independent. Velvet neighed loudly and swished her tail. She was in her first heat, and she'd been taught all about forcers. She wasn't about to let a big old stud come and sweet-talk her into giving him her innocence, and not by her own free will! Velvet furrowed her brow angrily and didn't notice she'd been pawing the ground angrily, until the grass had come up.
Velvet sighed and turned around and began to graze elsewhere, tail swishing freely, but she was ready to pin it whenever another horse (mare or stud) came near her. Velvet would teach those stallions a lesson. Hell, she would.

Back to top Go down

Try Me [ Spritz ] Empty Re: Try Me [ Spritz ]

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Black-

The large stud stood quietly in the forest, watching the mare. His sharp eyes took in her features with intrest, his bulky body somehow hidden quite well in the shadows. The way she moved, her shrill whinny, everything just made him shiver with lust. Stepping slightly out of the shadows, he passed her by, giving her a snort of disproval as he walked past, ignoring her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:27 am

The moment she heard hoofbeats on the ground, Velvet pinned her tail. She looked up to see a muscular black stallion that was noticeably bigger than she. She inwardly frowned, and immediately pinned her ears when he snorted at her, "Hey, buddy!" she snapped, stomping her hoof on the ground angrily. "What was that for!? You don't even know me!" Velvet nipped his rump harshly before shaking her head vigorously and walking in the other direction, head bowed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Black snorted his disaproval, whirling around with speed usually hard for such a big horse that he was. Giving her a deadly glare, he snapped his teeth inches from her rump. "Watch it." He snarled, stomping his large hoof and flicking his long black tail in authority at the smaller mare.

(s0rrry so short, trying to learn stupid spanish. Do you know it? Gaa)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:59 pm

[ ehh, kinda learning spanish ]

Velvet whinnied in protest and whirled around, eyes wild. "Just leave me alone!" Velvet screamed at him, ears pinned and stance screaming she wasn't afraid to fight him. Sure, she was a small Spanish Barb mare, but her lineage was amazing---almost unbelievable---and she was willing to fight any day, anytime, and anywhere. Though this big stallion intimidated her on the inside, she would never let it show. She was as strong as her father, and his father before him, and Velvet wasn't afraid to pick a fight--even one she knew she couldn't win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Black snorted roughly, his body demenor softening, if a stallion like him could look relaxed. Rolling his eyes, his thick black ears pricked forward, pointing at the mare. "Who said I wasn't going to!?" He corrected, rasing a hoof and stonping it down harshly onto the ground with an annoyed toss of his broad head, his mane flying up, but then settling on his thick black neck. Long tail swishing lazily, he cocked a hind foot.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Velvet furrowed her gaze, tilting her head so some of her mane fell uselessly over her eyes. She snorted angrily and tossed her head back, tail pinned heavily. She walked over to him, circling him before returning to her original spot and glaring at him with disapproval plainly etched across her fine features. "You think you're all that, don't you?" she snorted impolitely. "Well, news flash, fatty. You're not. You don't even look good." Velvet smirked viciously. She was in that kind of mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Black snorted at the comment. "I wouldnt say that..." He smirked, turning his head and nipping his shoulder as a fly pestered him. His head swang back around and he stepped closer, large hooves landing on the ground with a slight thump sound. Tossing his head, he smirked at her, his gaze connecting with hers. "Who said I did think anything of myself?" He asked innocently. "Look here. I just wanted someone to talk to. But obviously, you dont. So I'll go."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Velvet rolled her eyes and did her best to flare her nostrils in anger, her chin pressed against her chest, trying to get away from him as he stepped ever closer. She inwardly kicked herself. He was obviously trying to get her to soften up to him. Well, it wasn't going to work! "I never said I wouldn't talk, but you didn't have to come over here and snort at me like I'm a piece of trash! I didn't---correction, don't---even know you!" Velvet frowned angrily and him and took a step back, lengthening her neck out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down