Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved)

2 posters

Go down

This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved) Empty This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 am

She sat in the cell chained up completely like some beast that they did not wish to escape her wings were loosely folded and she had one knee propped up and her ankle lay beside her other heel with one hand propped up on her knee as she sat with her head resting against her propped up knee her other hand lay across her leg folded on the ground as if waiting her eyes were closed.
Waiting silently she was pulled to her feet and gagged to stop her from biting them with her razor sharp teeth. Wearing a white shirt with sleeves that went down to her elbow and her usual torn black jeans were both stained with blood but she looked stunning all the same despite her personality that is.

Her coal black hair was short, she had piercing eyes of golden amber and blood-red in which no one could look into for too long always scared she’d see the truth from them which she could in a way. They had put a blindfold on her as well and only left her with as little sense as they could for the fear of what she could do. Making her kneel they made her stretched out her wings and her held hung. One moment they were midnight blue tipped with what looked like black ink with silver under feathers and the next they were pure silver stained with blood. She was young at only 17 years old but if she could she would have fought back but alas with so many injuries she could not.
The chains rattled slightly she had the odd scar on her but on her back was a huge scar which ran from the back of her neck down her back flicking off to the left under the left wing. Her skin was very pale so much so that the moon seemed to be the same colour pure white like porcelain. But she knew how she was going to escape and was trying to search through the scents for her partner. “We present to you a forgotten creature, you don’t even need to feed her a magnificent specimen” they said and put a hand on her shoulder at which she turned and growled “and a very feisty one at that sure to be a lot of fun” she soon heard bids and growled lightly before she was kicked brutally in the back which only made her wings flick out and whimper in pain. She tried standing but they wouldn’t let her and she was not in a good mood either the gag drowned out her words but she sounded angry.

“Sing, creature” they said kicking her harshly again as they took the gag off she dropped her head “Sing!” they screamed and she winced in no condition to fight how she would want to she sang softly and sweetly it was a beautiful song. Her razor teeth showed slightly but she didn’t care as long as she would be able to escape then she’d be happy she missed that freedom she had only recently found and now lost it because of that she knew that she would not trust anyone unable to find her companion made her upset and feel lonely her wings rattled their chains wanting to comfort their master who was close to tears but no one could see that because of the blindfold. She was rarely like this but injured and being treated badly she had no choice and she wanted to live for as long as time would allow her to.

When she did finish her song the crowd went silent for a moment as she was gagged again as the bids began again getting higher. She tried to stand until the chains covering her markings were pulled and she coughed. She gripped her tattered blue scarf in her hands not wanting to let go of it.

Song...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved) Empty Re: This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 am

The people looked around seeing the wolf. She snapped at the chains not at all pleased with her situation... She cpuld hear the bids stopping and listened around her having closed her mismatched eyes she was careful picking out that there was some sort of wolf creature blidnfolded she could't tell whay type it was but she could sense a different presecnce amounst the creatures. Lifting her head a little her wings still strained to comfort their mast a screech of anger ocming form them "Rip those wings off her, their going to kill us" At the she quickly tried to get the gag out of mouth and gasped for air. "You dare and I will hunt you donw like the animals you are" she snapped
they all looked to her and one of them scoffed "what differance doe sit make to you, you jsut won't be able to fly" "exactly, you won't be flying anywhere anyway" she listened to them Why don't they understand, why can they not see?
She was soon pushed back to her knees and heard the bids begining once more. She felt her heart sink as she head the mallet slammed down. "Damn it" she muttered under her breath and stumbled to her feet and taken back to her cell until the end of the bdinigs... she growled a little at who had bought ehr when they picked her up. Not at all impressed either.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved) Empty Re: This is my fate, It now rests in your hands (reserved)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down