Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy Announcements

Go down

Buddy Announcements  Empty Buddy Announcements

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 pm

~BASIC~
Namaste everyone, Buddha here. I'm going to let everyone know what they shall be doing if they want to join the Buddies Group in Houses. We talked about it and it came out like this:
Make a bio and pu the topic name and put in pranthesis, For Buddies Group. Write the pranthesis, and your puppy or dog's information. We'll be like the moderators of the group ya know, me Buddha, Budderball, Rosebud and Mudbud, the only ones and the bio approvers. Make sure your bio gets approved before joining. I know your eager... I know I am! XD

~Rules~

-Okay, you can't join without being approved

-We only let so much people.

-It's okay, I understand sometimes were each a buddy fan and we want our dogs to be just like them so they can like each other but DONNOT bug me and the rest of the buddies about love intrest. I mean DONNOT. You can have crushes but it's for us to decide if were ready or not.

I'm happy to be the first to do a Buddy Announcment. This is Buddha Buddy, and I approve the message.

Back to top Go down

Buddy Announcements  Empty Re: Buddy Announcements

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:18 pm

could I join?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum