Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Used to be....(Reserved)

2 posters

Go down

World of Used to be....(Reserved) Empty World of Used to be....(Reserved)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 am

World of Used to be....(Reserved) 94271-1920x1080

That night the eclipse had hit the world and every dimension in the middle of a hidden forest the ruins appeared in the clearing, they were something no one would expect to see here. Three moons lay eclipsed in the starless midnight veil of that small world.

In the ruins there their lay maybe one creature no one would ever think to see again, they had all been killed off but her. With mismatched eye of blood red and golden amber she would watch the ruins guarding them, skin as pale as the crystal moon roamed over her body and her short coal black hair fell over her pale skinned face. On her back lay a pair of wings of a blue so dark it was almost as black as the black ink that tipped her wings. Around her neck was a tattered pale blue scarf, she wore torn black jeans and a white shirt with sleeve that only went down to her elbow.

Her partner was a scythe with twin blade of silver tinted with darkness and blood it was truly enchanting and when touch by the bare skin of anyone but it’s master well that person didn’t last very long. The black handle had bloodied bandages around it tattered ad torn. But when in wolf form it had a white coat as pure as snow and deep amber eyes.

This used to be their home but now lay in ruins however, that never did phase them much now both were old enough to let go of the pain and instead they would simply hunt for their food and live their days there protecting it from the cruel creatures of the world.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

World of Used to be....(Reserved) Empty Re: World of Used to be....(Reserved)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 am

Her pack... her pack needed her. She had left them to think they were safe but what if they weren't? She had left them a while ago once again to see if the Keepers were trying to kill anyone but it was a trap and she was knocked out after keeping in prison. The keepers were attacked she was knocked out by sticky blooded creatures and she didn't know what they were. She kept being consious and uncounsious off and on while her heart and mind still screamed wake up. It's been maybe, four or five days... maybe.

The girl had beautiful long blonde hair that reached to her waist and when in a ponytail, almost to the end of her back. Her mesmerzing hazel eyes shone in the sun usually and her slightly tanned skin and her nice face matched her slender body. She had almost nice full small lips and right now, wore a long ripped brown dress... no it just had brown stains on it. It was white with blue leggings and dress shoes and the secret of her, when she turned into a wolf. She had a beautiful white coat with a silver tip. She was something mesmerzing to look at and that's what usually happened. She could be wary and does anything for her pack. A bit snappy, but is wise for a 17 year old.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 am

Lifting her head from her slumber she could easily sense the werewolf girl not in the mood to deal with anyone. She could be cocky, annoying and have attitude to those she didn’t like. She sighed and opened her mouth sharp threatening teeth showed and she was just someone no one would ever forget.
“What do you want here, werewolf?” she snapped her voice harsh and untrusting. Her partner stood in the shadows while she herself remained constantly hidden in the shadows of the buildings. She hated stranger in her territory no matter how weak they were there was only one person she’d ever allow here at the moment and they were close to her frozen heart.

Seclusion was 18 years old and her partner a healthy 450 years old but something about this odd pair was haunting. Both had fought in a war and seen their race destroyed completely.

Waiting for an answer her wings flicked slightly and the moonlight dance together in sync on the ground.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 am

Calla lifted her head and gasped, feeling on her neck and feeling something gold on her neck. She looked at the thing and seen a shiny glowing necklace. She got up and wiped herself up to see someone at the entrance baring its fangs at her. It was like something she ever saw before. She looked around, sniffing the air. She looked to her, eyes narrowed. She bared her canines back, tensing, and trying not to shift into a wolf.
"Why would you even care? I don't know how I've gotten here." she said.
She looked at the wolf which stood beside her and the girl's wings and her growling which sounded in her throat became a bit more deeper, waiting for the girl to answer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 am

"Because Calla, this si my home, the world of the Utopians and the wolrd of the forgotten... This Utopia or rather what is left for the creatures of this world turned on us once and now only we remain" she said not bothering if the girl was pretty or not more focused on protecting her home. "And before you say a thing I don't care if your dying you are not welcome here for you are not him" she said sternly and turned her back walking into the ruins and Deadly looked to he rmaster adn went over "I am sorry Dear, let me look at your wounds my companion is a victim of so much betrayel now let me see young werewolf" she said her voice was gentle unlike the girl's softer and more motherly.
Gentle deep amber eyes look to Calla "I'm Deadly Score and you are Calla correct?" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 am

Calla rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Then lifted her eyes when she said her name. She stopped growling and then her veins started to throb, screaming to attack. As soon as she was about to ask how she knew her, the girl walked away. She kneeled down and watched the girl gently come towards her and asked to see her wounds. "I don't have a-" she stopped to see a bloodied red thing on her arm. She nodded, feeling embarssment bite on her cheeks. She nodded and showed it to her, holding it out and quietly waited for her to do whatever.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 am

Deadly sighed and licked the wound... Deadly Score was in her wolf form only Seclusion looked realtively human at all.
Seclusion soon spotted another inturder not at all impressed she jumped down pulling two silver daggers and spotted it was an angel before she killed them. She had lost all mercy long ago...

"Why did you travel in this direction, every werewolf pack knows not to... smell the air and blood is what will remain" she said softly her wolf voice echoed slightly. "that should do you for now. just keep them clean and we should find your pack as well then they can tend to you instead"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 am

Calla looked at Deadly and watched her, trying not to move away. She closed her eyes and silently waited until she heard her say she was done. She pulled away and brought her knees up to her chest and put her head on her arms. She then heard her mention why she came this far. She tensed and bared her canines again. "I didn't... I wasn't even near here until... until something attacked the Keepers and... and." she walked out the cave and looked around eyes widended. She looked away and sighed then stopped, to hear something being swiped out. Turning, she saw the girl fighting with an angelic creature. She looked at her. "Need any help?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 am

"I'd rather you didn't" she said simply and easily killed the angel it's body feel and Deadly walked over licking her lips at their meal "Angel fluesh, how delightful" she said "and pure soul for once" she said pulling a white flame from the body no hesitation or emotion showed from ehr and she sat cross legged holding to soul her deadly mismatched eyes watching the flame flicker... She could hear every word spoken, song sang and sound heard, every touch, smell every scent and feel every dull emotion that had been felt by this creature which Deadly's fangs now ripped and swallowed happily. She gave a content sigh and let her threatening razor teeth rip the flame and eat it.
"Go back to your pack"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:42 am

Calla watched her kill the angel and moved away, growling. She smelt the air and looked around, trying to find what should be the way out to get back to her pack. She then heard Deadly say go back to my pack and showed her fangs again. "I don't know the way out." she collapsed onto the ground and smelt the the air. "I-I'm lost." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 am

"Good thing I do" she groaned and got to her feet tugging the girl to ehr feet as well and walked form the ruins swiftly she hissed a little after they were far enoguh out her pack surrounded her and her partner as well as Calla. "I only came to return what you lost.. take more care of your pack members you stupid wolves" they snapped adn growled at her she was clearly not a welcome creature in these parts. "Now take her and let me be... or i'll make one fo you my next meal" she said

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 am

Calla growled and snapped at the girl who threatened her pack. She turned into a white wolf and ran to a high rock, lifting her head, closing her eyes and lifting her paw, she let out a beautiful melodious howl that rang through the sky, singing a beautiful melody.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 am

"Such a howl does not matter to me" she said harshly and spreading ehr wings they flashed changing only for a second to a silver form stained with blood and she quickly went back to the ruins enjoying the enticing scent of death around her picking a white Arum lilly or the lilly ofdeath as some called it she sang sweetly to herself the angelic lullaby echoed through the ruins like a childs lullaby.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 am

Calla heard it, obiously, her still going through her mind. Her tune changed to the lullaby which matched song for song.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 am

The childish lullaby stopped quickly as the howl changed and she jsut rested herself in the ruins with no care at all... "You should not have gone there Calla" said an elder. "That creature can kill"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 am

Calla looked at the elder and snarled, "so am I!" Spinning around, she went to her cave and lied down, closing her eyes and falling asleep once more.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 am

"You youngesters just don't undestand, she eats our soul and her freind eats her flesh why do you think we all helped to kill them off 50 years ago" said the elder calmly.. Her race had been feared for so long to the point they were killed off...
There would never be another Utopian with only one remaining.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum