Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all!

2 posters

Go down

All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Empty All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all!

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Well, were all going to hope and pray that this isn't an Absoulute failure, k? Lol, yep. Anyway, I decided to do something weird, bizarre, and outright strange, but hey, thats just me. I will be using all of the regular characters in Super Mario.

RULES
1. NO POWER PLAYING. You will have 3 chances, if you blow all three, come back another day, sorry.
1. NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS CHARACTERS. Nope, Nope, and Nope. Unless they say that they want you to kill them.
3. Ahum, *cough cough* NO SEXUAL SCENES.Geez people, I mean its MARIO!!! Yep, thats all I need to sayXD
4. No swearing, if you feel a sudden powerful urge and you JUST have to, then please, use little star thingiesXD *** But I have never heard Mario swear, No, or Bowser for that matter, eh, nevermind.
5. Post more than one sentance, please. It usually bores everyone to death, no offence... Yup Yup.
6. ANNNDDDDD- Please, Please, Please, HAVE FUNN!!! XD and be nice.

CHARACTERS- I AM NOT POSTING PERSONALITIES, MERLY THIER NAMES, GENDERS, AND PICTURES! DONT HOG THE PICK AND PLAY EITHER. TELL ME IF I AM MISSING SOMETHING YOU WANT TO PLAY, AND I WILL ADD IT!

Name- Mario
Gender- Male WHOA BIG PIC!!!!
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Super-mario-bros1

Name-Luigi
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Hidden03

Name- Dry Bowser
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Dry-bowser-mario

Name- Baby Bowser
Gender- Male... Where is his mother, right?
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Bowser_jr.

Name- Bowser
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Bowser-big

Name- Rosalina(Played by Nicoco177)
Gender- Female
Pic- All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Rosalina

Name- Peach
Gender- Female
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Peach_070817a-l

Name- Daisy
Gender- Female
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Daisy-large

Name- Pink Yoshi
Gender- Female
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! YI_PinkYoshi

Name- Yoshi- Played by me
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Mario-party-advance-yoshi2

Name- Toad
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Toad-mario-series-20070914014222610_640w

Name-Toadette
Gender- Female
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! 192056-toadette_large

Name- Koopa Troopa
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! 356549_1263133675640_full

Name- Dry Bones
Gender- Male
Pic-All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Dry-Bones

\

Last edited by Spritz on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all! Empty Re: All Mario Fans out there, WE SHALL UNITE! Lol, yep. A MARIO Pick and play. Lots of spots, come one come all!

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 am

Rosalina pwease
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down