Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply] Empty You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply]

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Ceriah

I made my way up to the house. Six inch black heels tapping their way over the cracked concrete and stopping before the huge door. Petulantly, I knock three times and cross my arms over my white blouse. Tight pen skirt so perfectly pressed a finding a wrinkle or piece of lint was meerly impossible to find. With a sigh, I peek into the stained glass, but fail to see anything through its color. These nut-cases claim that this house, the one I had recently sold them, was haunted. Really?! Haunted. How gullible can you be. It was an old house, it makes noises. I wait for the occupants to answer the door so I could find out the source of this 'haunting'.

http://fashaddix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/business-suit-women.jpg

[ Please reply as one of the people who ends up inside the house, it is realy haunted. Preferably a male ]

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply] Empty Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply]

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 am

(So I should be a male ghost?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply] Empty Re: You Have Got To Be Kidding Me... [Mature topic, plz reply]

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

[ Well that's ok if you want to, but I was thinking you could be alive and one of the people trapped in the house ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 pm

(How would they be trapped? Sorry I dont really understand yet)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 pm

[ Well... I'd say that she goes inside to check things out and thinks it's just a problem with the pipes, so she calls a plumber(Your guy, maybe?) and the ghost or whatever locks them in ..? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

(Plumber, lol XD ok got it, but I cant post yet. if he's the 'plumber dude' then he has to be called... XD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 pm

[ Haha unless you don't want him to be a plumber...? ]

Ceriah

The heavy door moans as the father of the house opens it slowly. It's hinges squeeking and popping. I wince at the sound, and at his appearance. If people actually turned green, he definitely would. He was thin, pale, and slightly glossed with sweat. Sheesh, people seriously need to climb out of their paranoia hole and meet the real world. "Hello, I am coming on account of the... Umm.. 'Haunting'?" I try not to chortle at the word and idea. He nods violently and grabs my wrist. Yanking me inside. I stumble to catch balance on my huge heels, grabbing his shoulder and gritting my teeth. I smooth out my blouse and skirt and listen to his rushed words. "Upstairs, the kid's bathroom" He quickly dashes up the spiral staircase. Great. Now I have to keep up with some freakazoid with supernatural speed- Excuse the pun. Reluctantly, I bounce up the stairs after him and into the bathroom. The water was on, and was coughing out black mud. I sigh, and shut the water off. "This is just a pipe problem, happens to old houses like this." I say and pull out my blackberry, punching in the plumbing company. "Wait!" He says, shaking hand pointing to the bath. Which was making an odd tapping/screaming sound. Again, just the pipes. "Sir, no disrespect intended but I know what this is, and it's no ghost" I say and place my phone to my ear. The man told me he'd be there in around five to ten minutes. I nod and hang up. "The plumber will be here in a bit to fix it" I say. "Please, stay here, d-don't leave. She might be back" He whispered the last part and slipped from the small room.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Rick's cell phone rang in his pocket, and he dug it out, flipping it open and pressing the talk button. He leaned back against the side of the truck, listening to the directions to the house.
"I got it, Yes, Yes I do!" He flipped his phone shut, and opened the passanger side door, hopping into it and slamming the key into the engine. For a plumber, Rick wasn't bad looking at all. It was just a part time job anyhow. He had a broad, muscular chest, and golden brown hair. He was reletivley tall, and wore a tight white t shirt. He pressed down the gas pedal, and just for fun, he made the rickedy old truck shoot into traffic, causing many cars to beep thier horns. The ride passed quickly, and he reached the destination, a old dark house with hanging shutters and vines. As soon as he stepped out of the truck, the hair on the back of his neck prickled, and he knew he didn't like it here. But hey, a job was a job, and he took the stairs two at a time to the front door, using the large brass knocker.

(is it ok?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

[ Perfect =) ]

Ceriah

relief tickled across my arms and neck at the sound of the knock. I trot down the stairs- slowly nad carefully- and open the door. Flashing my signature smile. Big, friendly, and bright. "Hi, thanks for coming!" I say and step out of the way so he could come inside. "They have a bit of a problem with their pipes" I say and clasp my left hand in my right one. The owner of the house cleared his throat and crossed his arms. "We do not have a plumbing issue. It's her" He whispers the last word and glances nervously around. I press my lips tightly together and shake my head. "No, there is no ghost" I snap, unable to hold back my annoyance. It was in my nature to be hot-headed and snappy. I got it from my dad.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm

The door opened with a loud creak, and I expected to see satan himself, but instead was greeted by a woman... A very atractive woman, to say the least. Maybe that was what it was all about? I mentally grinned. I could always sense a beautiful lady around. I gave her my most charming grin, hoising the heavy sack of tools onto my shoulder without a problem. Almost grimacing at the guy behind her, I nod at him. "Sir, I will do whatever I can, I'm sure its just a pipe issue."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Ceriah

I notice the plumber's surprise at seeing me inside this house. I smirk slightly at his grin and shake my head. Quickly erasing it at the owner's uneasiness. "She won't like this..." He stammers, shoulders vibrating in fear. "Relax" I say quietly, my voice sounding more comforting than before. Just then, the door slams loudly shut behind the plumber. Causing an eruption of dust into the air. Next came the snap of the lock and I immediately knew we weren't getting out of here. My stomach dropped like titanium metal and I shiver. The room felt suddenly ice cold and tense. I clear my throat loudly, now embarressed at what I had said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Rick twitched slightly at the door slamming. He reached out to open it once again, when the lock clicked into place, even without him touching it. He turned slightly confused eyes on the woman, his brow furrowed. "Was that the wind?" He started to say, when a mournfull howling started up. He tried to keep his cool, but this was making him very,very uneasy!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Ceriah

I clear my throat and try to maintain a professional posture. "I'm sure" I say with an uneasy smile and glance at the door. "Now, shall we head up to the bathroom?" My voice shaked in a very unappealing way. I swallow hard and clench my jaw. I grip the railing tightly as I climb the staircase.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Rick glanced at the door once again, thinking about unbolting it, and racing out of there, but he knew he couldn't, not in front of her. He nodded, swallowing slightly, before climbing the stairs after her. Despite the circumstances, as she climbed upwards, he let a small smile form on his lips, his eyes taking in the curve of her body as it moved upwards, practically in his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Ceriah

I take a centering breath and open the door to the bathroom. Stepping onto the old tile floor and turning on the faucet. It spat clean, crisp water perfectly fine. I furrow my brows and turn it off, this time pulling the hot water on. Same result. "I, I don't understand." I say and turn it off. trying the bathtub. "You should've seen the crap flowing out of that faucet!" I say, hands shaking. I cross my arms to try and hide my weakness. My father had taught me, time and time again, that when you are dealing with clients or anyone of the sort, never, ever, show weakness. He was one of the best lawyers, and my role model. He wasn't the best father, but amazing at his work.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Rick frowned, and leaned forward, tapping the faucet with his finger. He knelt down and opened the cubbord under the sink, looking at the pipes and tapping them also. "Turn on the water again," He instructed, waiting for someone to do it.

(Blagh)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Ceriah

My throat felt like it was closing my airways, but I stand and turn on the water. Leaning in the doorway to casually look like I was relaxed. I take another big breath and turn to the owner. "Where is your family?" I asked him. He hesitated, then added "They left" I pause, then nod slowly and look back at the plumber. To be honest, he was rather attractive. No. Get your mind out of the gutter. Sheesh, Ceriah.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Rick frowned once again. "I dont know what's the matter, all of the bolts are tight, everything seems fine-" He said, rising to his feet, and leaning over the faucet once again. "You're sure it was broken before?"

(Blaugh)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Ceriah

"Yes! It was sputtering that black grossness and.. .and..." I stop myself, feeling my face get slightly flushed. The room wasn't cold anymore, but rather hot. I turn around and walk down the hall a ways. Stopping dead in my tracks and catching my voice in my throat. There was a little girl- probably five- standing directly in front of me. I lift my shaking hands to my face and cover my nose and mouth. I let out an extremely loud and girly scream. Just then the little girl glitched and disappeared, leaving me clueless as to whether I had actually seen her or not. I fall back against the nearest wall and brush my bright red, wavy hair, out of my suddenly pale face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Rick straightened suddenly, hearing a loud, peircing scream from the hall. Glancing around, he realized he was the only one in the room, and felt very uncomfortable. He rushed outside, to see the woman slumped against the wall pale and terrified. He looked down the hall, but saw nothing. "Hey are you ok?" He knelt down beside her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Ceriah

I shake my head, curls bouncing around my shoulders. I take a shaky breath and look back down the hall. "Where did the owner go?" I asked him, looking back. I was sure I looked like total trash, slumped unattractively, shaking like I was high or something.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 am

Rick reached forward, helping her into a more comfortable sitting position. She shook her head, but I couldn't tell if it was yes, or no. Figuring it was no by the sheer look of terror on her face, I glance uneasily down the hall. The owner was no where to be seen, then suddenly, the huge door downstars slammed shut once again. The slam practically made the floorboards underfoot tremble slightly, and Rick turned worried green eyes onto the woman.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 am

Ceriah

I jump violently at the slamming of the front door and force myself into an uneasy standing position. Looking down at the man before walking down the hall a ways. I used the wall as a stablizer, then turned into one of the rooms on the left. It was painted a playful pink, with purple butterflies and handprints. Next, there was a warmly painted master bedroom. There was another room, but the door was locked and obviously going to stay that way. I shake my head and brush my amber bangs from my eyes. Confusion burning into my soul and eating my courage.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 am

"Uh, Miss?"
Rick cleared his throat and set his toolbox onto the ground, knowing he wouldnt need it. He was about to ask her something, when a terrible screetching from the locked room made goosbumps form on his skin. The hair on the back of his neck pricked and he felt like throwing up.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 am

Ceriah

I stumble back from the room and look over at the plumber. "I'm.. uh... going to go down stairs" I give a nervous smile and awkwardly run towards the stairs. Heels and a tight pen skirt were very hard to run in. Getting annoyed with them, I unstrap my shoes and carry them the rest of the way down the spiral staircase. Tossing them to the floor when I reach the last step and straightening out my skirt and blouse.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum