Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can.

2 posters

Go down

Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can. Empty Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can.

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

Apollo-
The magnificent Stallion's bay hide flashed in the sunlight, and he shook his head, his long black mane cascading over his gleaming neck. He stamped a hoof, and flicked his long tail, his deep eyes looking around the land.

This land is good. This land is for me.

The wonderful scent of blooming roses filled his nostrills, and he reared into the air, hoping the leader would come and reply to his challange.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can. Empty Re: Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can.

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Soul was a Andalusian mare.Her long black mane covered her eyes as her brown coat shined in the sunlight.She was grazing blissfuly on the land Apollo wanted.She filcked her tail letting any stallion near her that she's in heat.She looks up and stares at Apollo.How is this stallion? She thought for herslef.She walked torwords Apollo."Hello." She says happily.
(If you wanna know what she looks like look at my post in horse bios. .3.)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can. Empty Re: Apollo comes to challange, bringing a fair deal. Not to fight, if he can.

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 am

Apollo snorted as he sensed someone near, and turned slightly, seeing a beautiful mare walking slowly towards him, her long black mane blowing gently in the warm breeze. He snorted his greetings, the air tainted with the soft perfume of a million roses. thier petals drifting in the air and settling on his dark chocolate hide.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Soul smiles at Apollo."Who are you?" She lowered her head shakes her long black mane out of her felid of vision.She rasied her head then looks at Apollo for a reponse.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Apollo turned, walking down the hill slowly, meeting her and whickering slightly, his long black mane blowing out behind him as he did so. Swishing his tail softly, he snorted.
"I am Apollo."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Soul smiles."Nice to meet you,Apollo." She never met aother stallion in this garden before,but she has just arrived to the rose garden two days ago,she never met anyone else.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:03 pm

(LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! ! ! !)

Apollo bobbed his head slightly, whickering softly. "And who might you be?" He asked softly, his deep chocolate eyes looking into hers, his black mane blowing in the breeze. She slowly stepped forward, so he was closer to her, but only in curiousity, not in a threat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:34 pm

(THANK SO MUCH!!!l:D)
Soul's dark brown eyes stare at Apollo."I am Soul." She looks around.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Apollo smiled gently, and tossed his head as his long forlock blew lightly into his eyes. Stomping a hoof lightly, he asked her a question.
"Why are you here, Soul?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 pm

"Well I am a travler.I walk alone around these parts in sreach of a mate and a place to call home.I've olny been here for three days.If this is your land I can leave if you like....thier is no other stallions here." She looks at a harizon.Wondering were to go next.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm

"No, no. Please stay. I would be honored." He said. Apollo owned the rose garden, with another stallion that was under his rule, that he allowed to stay with his herd.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Soul looks at Apollo and smiles."Alright." She looks around and thinks,Im home.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down