Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) Empty Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Alli~
Walks in, knowing that soon, I would pass away, I collapse my 4 foals huddling around me "Shhhhhhh, hush my children.......huusssshhhh" I say closing my eyes slowly forever, My foals think that I have gone to sleep, so they try to wake me up, its no use, i wont wake up "Oh No.....Mummys fallen into forever sleep!" one filly says, the tiniest, scrawniest, runt colt starts to cry, his tears ruining his fur, "But look." one of the spotted foals says in a shakey, tearful voice, the foal points to a tiny smile frozen on the corner of my face, they huddle round my lifeless body, still crying, gettting the last bit of body warmth from my body "Who will find us?" a colt cried, tiny crys filling the meadow.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) Empty Re: Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals)

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Veranda-
Veranda nudged her still born foal,the tiny body not even fully developed. The baby had come early, and now Veranda was a mother, but of a dead foal. She lifted her head, not letting her sadness show, then turned, leaving the corpse where it lay.
Veranda quietly left the clearing, moving silently through the trees, her hooves silently landing on the soft dirt. A funny smell entered her nostrils, and she snorted, shaking her head.
Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) 564772986_b8a5805d84
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) Empty Re: Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals)

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm

all of the foals heard something approch, they huddled together, the runt Colt at the back

(Im gonna list them, they won't have names, they will just be like Filly#2 or somethin like that!
Filly#1 ~
Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) Pl4yw
Filly#2 ~
Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) S5jxE
Filly #3 ~
Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) VW5xI
Colt#1 ~
Alli comes to pass (I need some mares too adopt the foals) 2x9Av
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm

(Am I supposed to take them and play them? Or do you want them to grow up and have names and be used in other topics?)

Veranda could hear slight scuffling in the trees, and stopped, walking forward a bit. The smell wasn't that of a stallion, or a wolf, but it was something different. She snorted softly, then stepped into a small clearing, eyes widening at the sight of four lonley baby horses standing by thier dead mother.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 pm

(I was thinking that you chose one or two, then we Rp with them!)
The foals carried on trying to wake their mother, when they saw a big horse approach them, the huddled closer together, sharing each others warmth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:06 pm

"You poor, poor babies." Veranda cooed. She had to tell them, the mare was obviously dead. "I'm sorry, your mother is dead." She said frankly, but her eyes showed sadness and worry.

(k)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm

"I thought she was in forever sleep!" one of the fillys said, sniffling a little.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Veranda sighed softly, then nuzzled the small filly.
"She is."
The mare had a full bag of milk, as she had just had a baby, her body had expected it to be alive. She gestured to them, and tossedher head. "Do you want to come with me now?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm

"You bet!" all the three fillys said, the Colt nautiosly stepped backwards, the fillys stood by the mares side, begging him to come.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Veranda snorted softly at the colt. "Its alright." She soothed softly, giving him a kind smile. "You're welcome to come."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

the Colt looked at the mare, then at his sisters, then back to the mare, then his sisters, finallyvhe looked at the mare, he smiled "Alright, ill come"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Veranda knew that they must have been hungry. "Come. I have milk for you all." She swished her tail lightly, knowing they would have to eat before they started thier journey.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 pm

they all gave amazed smiles, and ran imedeatly at once, knocking each other over, they got back to their feet and began to feed upon the mare's milk.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Veranda stumbled backwards as they all came at her at once. "You're going to have to take turns you know..." She trailed off, swishing her tail slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 pm

"The smallest should go first." one filly said, they all turned their heads to the colt, he beamed and started to drink the liquid.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Veranda sighed happily, as she felt the small colt nursing. She swished her long golden tail, ridding her back legs of the flies, the long strands of hair gently swatting against the foals face. She lowered her head and nuzzled the small foals, licking ones ear with motherly love, that no doubt the foals hadn't experienced.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 am

The colt steped backwards when he was too full, he nodded to another filly, she shyly steped forward and started to feed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am

Veranda was quiet, and she sighed softly to herself. She hoped she would be able to care for all of the foals, and protect them..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:43 am

the filly had finished and nodded to the other filly, the filly steped forward and began to drink the warm liquid, soon she was finished, the last filly didn't seem to drink as much as the others, she got full easly and joined the others in a piled heap.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 am

Veranda swished her tail as they finished, and she was surprised she had had enough milk for all of them. She lie down beside the piled, sleepy heap of foals, and tucked them all close to her body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:54 am

the runt colt shuffled in close to the mare "do you have any good names for us?" he said softly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:57 am

Verana smiled softly at the colt, and lay her head over his small back. She pulled him close to her chest, her front legs underneath her body.
"I dont know. But I think you look like 'Dare' to me."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm

"Dare sounds good." he said softly, filly#3 perked up her head "What about me?" she asked politely.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Veranda smiled softly, licking the colts nose. A small, delecate voice asked about her, and Veranda searched her brain for a match. She cocked her head. The fillies warm, light ginger color made her smile.

"Ginger Rose."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 pm

she smiled lightly and fell back asleep, the two remaining fillies both smiled. hoping they would get a name.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum