Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Harley

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Harley Empty For Harley

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Zelda sat on his cliff top, huming a tune to him self, he started to draw pictures in the sand, his claws gleaming in the sunlight, he rarley left his cliff top for food or water, all the food he had came to him, he snatched a bird out the sky, it was a big meaty bird, he started to pluck the bird's feathers and began to eat its warm, soft flesh.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

For Harley Empty Re: For Harley

Post by Harley Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Jay(I named her jay, right?)~

The female dragon drifted through the sky, feather covered wings and body keeping her warm. All those other dragons had scales, and their blood went cold when they were cold. BUt her blood was usually warm, because even in the iciest winters she was smirking at all the dragon who were shivering.

Jay saw a small male dragon diving, and with a roll of her eyes, she titled just as he was about to hit her and let him plummet towards the ground. The smell of the ocean reached her as she lowered out of the clouds, keen eyes reflecting the powerful waves. Jay dozed, wings keeping her up. Luke warm air lul- Bam! She hit rock.

She must have run into something while flying, and it was covered in the scent of dragon. With a disrespected snort, Jay stood licking her claw and smoothing her feathers. The ivory claw hit a certain spot, and it sent a jolt of pain through her left wing. The female dragon whimpered, seeing she has nearly broken it.

Jay started walking, bad wing dragging.

its is so full of fluff
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Zelda jumped as something hit the rock, he growled and spread out his wings, the funny long feathery almost antena like things on the back of his head stood up on end and he spread out his wings, in a threatening way, he peeped his head over the edge, looking down the collosal 30 feet tall volcano, hissing, he stopped all the threatning signs and looked rather confused when he saw a female dragon with what looked like a dead wing, he let out a deafning schreech, telling her that she wasn't the only one there.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Jay shook her head at the screech, looking up. She replied, but her voice was lighter, softer. White feathers raised slightly, rattling, but quickly lowered and she scrabbled up the steep side. Jay titled her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:49 am

Zelda smiled slightly and nodded to her badly wounded wing, 'that must of hurt' he thought to himself, thumping his tail on the floor lightly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Jay slipped, sliding down a bit before trying again

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiindead.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Zelda swung his tail in her direction, wanting her to grab it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Jay gently took the tip in her mouth, careful not ot bite down hard. she pulled herself upp, flapping her good wing. "I am Jay."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 am

(ummmm, who is harleysmagyk and who is harleydog?)
"I'm Zelda the 5th, but you can just call me Zelda." he said lightly, his voice caressing the air.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am

(I'm both, just lost my passwor at my moms so I made a backup account.)

Jay nodded. Her ivory claws dug into the dirt, tail swinging slightly.

(I lookd at her pic more cosely, and her front legs are her wings, she has hands on the bendy part.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 am

(Oh yeah! good spotting!)
Zelda slightly bobbed his head "What brings you to these parts?" he said, in dragon calls, his scales started to turn a spicey boiling red.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:04 pm

(I still want her to have front legs though lol, or else she is tecnacly a wyvern)

Jay hung her head. "I got lost in the fog bank and was avoiding a male and, er, slammed into the side of the volcano. It sounds silly." She grinned sheepishly, lowering her body until she was looking up at him.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am

Zelda laughed "well, that looks sore, if you follow me, im sure i can heal that wing." he said, walking into the spout of the volcano (don't worry the volcano is unactive!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

(I would get a photo, but my mom won't let me get on the site I get photo's on.)

Somla glided at crusing speed, waiting for something to come her way. Her dark green body blended in with the leafs' of the trees, creating a werid movement, causing prey to look closly. Her bright brown eyes with scar-like marking made it look like a stick, good for distracted prey not focused on her. She spotted a monkey climbing the branches, trying to get a fruit. Her eyes shot towards the ground, and as fast as a blink of an eye(0.8 seconds). Her tail shot out, spreading like a fan. The membrane inbetween them looked like a bat's wings, but they were covered in white. The wind breaker was 3 feet long, attached to the end of her tail. Her eyes darted at the monkey, which had already noticed her and jumped towards a branch. "This is going to be fun." She said, as her feet hugged her belly and her wings came out. They looked like rubber, and they moved like it too.They had bendable tips with a drape-like flying membrane on them. They were very flexible, from being able to roll up the wings to folding them up. Her tail lifted her off, and her wings moved thourgh the air. Her body was smooth and flat, to reduce drag. She folded her wings up as her tail gently laid down, and she took off. Monkeys were hard enough to get, but the one she was hunting was fast, and could jump off a tree and land on another one quickly. The monkeys scent was left on the tree's, but the humidity was all you could smell in the air. As her claws pushed her off, her tail closed and became slim and long. She could see the monkey as it made it's jump, her furry ears feeling the branch recoil. The monkey had just jumped off as she dived. The monkey had a head start, but she was a creature of the sky. She grabed it before it made it's landing, opening her wings and her tail. The tail windbreaker made a oval shape, and had air filled in it's pockets. She slowed down quickly and jumped up a tree, then enjoyed her meal. She needed carbs and fat, as she moved like a humming bird, always needing food or starving. She heard a noise and saw a bird looking at her, then screeching a alarm. Birds seemed to fly to the response, but she saw it as another way to pack on enough fat for travel. She swallowed the monkey in a gulp as she flew, targeting a bright, big bird. Her tail became flat agaig, as she gained speed. The bird saw her and flew thourgh tight spaces, but wasn't enough to shake her. She spun, increasing her speed even more as her eye's focused on the image of prey, even thourgh the different angles. She stopped rolling as here body moved above the bird, then she smacked down infront of it. It's brain failed to focus what was in front of it, but before it did, it was already dead. She quickly grabbed the food and swallowed, then untwisted herself and slowed down. She landed on a branch quietly when her eye caught a deer. She was almost silent as she grabbed the deer's neck and crushed it, then landed. She dug into the animal's side, eating whatever was inside. Her stomach was bulging by the time the deer's side was empty. The meal would last her a week of traveling, if she stopped and rested a couple times a day. Suddenly, she shot up into the air, almost verticle. Her tail beated vigrously as she broke the canopy, and began going to the mountains.

She was already heading towards the mountains, she had not rested or eaten for a day, and her deer was already gone. She traved across a sea, and a enormus plain, without rest. Her body was already using fat reserves, and if things went on, she couldn't go on etheir. The air seemed cold, and frosty, when she scented dragon, and something else. Her eye caught movement as her brain was programmed to spring at anything without warning. She sprang towards the air, grabbing a fat golden eagle. She gulped it just was something clawed her side, scratching her side. She leaped and snapped it's neck in her jaws as the other one came. She dodged and it grabbed her prey, when she looked up. Vultures surronded their own kind and feasted. She leaped in the middle, only to recive a few bold ones. She had plenty of birds before she reached to her original kill, the thing almost bones. Another bold one stepped into her 4 feet range. She snapped, grabbing it and swalloing it whole. The birds were skinny, but she had already had ten before she rested. She flew on top of a ledge and rested. Her wings up and her ears out, her heart rate slowing. Her food digested quickly, and out her system in less then 3 hours. Her stomach was empty, and she went out. She spotted a another dead bird, and vultured within the kill. She reached it before them and gulped it, when a vulture slipped into her jaws. She gulped it quickly and killed the other 5, and leaving wounds on the other's, attracting even more. She ate another one when she felt the body settle high up into her stomach, which ment it was time to stop or she might choke. Her stomach was working overtime, when the scent of dragon came close she looked up, seeing dragons on a ledge. She stared at them and hissed, her wings and tail raising. She them closly, then flew up to their level. All of a sudden, she attacked. She flew at the, hissing. She looked at the female dragon, and her eyes focused on the red dragon. Her feet touched the rock as her wings closed and her tail closed, leaving sharp claws in place. Then she leaped, her jaws grabbing his huanches. With her momentum, she knocked the dragon off balence. She then threw the dragon off the ledge, and she flew upwards and looked to see if they followed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Zelda flew back up and pinned the female "What was that for?" he growled loudly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Somala snapped back, thrusting the female back as she escaped. Her eyes located a bird close by, as she twisted her body. Her wings came out, and her tail as she sped towards the bird. She quickly grabbed it out of the air and swallowed before she looked at the dragons. "Stay out of my territory!" She hissed, charging at the female. Once her aim had been locked, and her tail too. She grabbed the females back leg and pulled it to slow her down. She then jumped up on the female, getting a hold on the female's wing. She twisted around it link a snake, her claws tearing into it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:04 am

"right, so you live inside the volcano?" he questions, getting quite scared by her attitude.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 am

(Is she attacking my female? I think so)

Jay shrieked. "This isn't you territory! Or else he wouldn't be here!" Now her other wing was damaged, and she was bleeding. "You ugly lizard!" Jay snapped, throat rumbling. The feathers on her damaged wings rustled, making a sound like knives being scraped against each other mixed with a rattle snakes rattle. With a hiss, Jay lunged, sinking her teeth into the females leg and releasing a nonn-deadly poison. It was only a couple drops, and even that could make a dragon ill.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am

Zelda snorted and growled, he charged up to the female, his large horns pushing her off the other female, he lifted his head up "fine, if you want us to leave then we will, but just don't bother harming us...." he said, starting to head to the edge of the volcano.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 pm

"Zelda!" Jay said, "I have flown past this volcano many times, never once saw her. Only you." She said, nuzzling her now broken wings.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Zelda stoopped in his tracks "Really?" he said, he never saw another Dragon in his whole life.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"Really." She said. "I am always very high up, I have a hawks eye you know." She grinned, snarling at the female.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

"Don't talk trash!" The female snarled, charging at him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 am

Zelda dodged out the way of the female "You heard me before, Don't Bother...." he laughed, carrying on to walk down the steep side of the volcano, then taking off into the air.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Jay looked back, slipping down the side of the volcano. "Zelda! My wings, don't exactly work right now!" She said, slipping and tumbling before catching on a rock.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum