Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Wisdoms Herd! (Wild one, others may join if they wish)

Go down

It's Wisdoms Herd!  (Wild one, others may join if they wish) Empty It's Wisdoms Herd! (Wild one, others may join if they wish)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Wisdom held his head high, creamy white main blowing in the bitter wind. Winter had fallen over the garden of plenty, and its ruthless claws were taking the lives of animal left and right. His herd had found a large Redwood, and he wondered what the tree was doing away from REdwood forest. He snorted it out of his head and looked back at the healer, glwoing necklace around her neck. "You alright Destiny?" He called over the screaming winds. "Yeah!" She replied, voice almost being swept away by the aggressive wind. The foals were huddled in the middle, shivering. "Everyone, in the cave!" He had found a larghe cave underneath the tree, it went underground.
Once all in and warm, the herd waited fo rnight.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

It's Wisdoms Herd!  (Wild one, others may join if they wish) Empty Re: It's Wisdoms Herd! (Wild one, others may join if they wish)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 pm

She walked in shivering from the cold wind and smiled at her leader, "It's nice that you found shelter Wisdom." She said and huddled close to the other mares as the snow outside slowly fell but melted when it the ground, it was not yet cold enough for it to stick and pack up thankfully. Clare the turned to the sick foal the healer had been helping out. She was worse every day it got colder. She sighed in sadness thinking the filly would not survive the harsh winter or every see spring aging, her senescent spring, "Is there away I can help?" She asks quietly to the foal's mother.

Back to top Go down

It's Wisdoms Herd!  (Wild one, others may join if they wish) Empty Re: It's Wisdoms Herd! (Wild one, others may join if they wish)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:44 pm

She walked in shivering from the cold wind and smiled at her leader, "It's nice that you found shelter Wisdom." She said and huddled close to the other mares as the snow outside slowly fell but melted when it the ground, it was not yet cold enough for it to stick and pack up thankfully. Clare the turned to the sick foal the healer had been helping out. She was worse every day it got colder. She sighed in sadness thinking the filly would not survive the harsh winter or every see spring aging, her senescent spring, "Is there away I can help?" She asks quietly to the foal's mother.

It's Wisdoms Herd!  (Wild one, others may join if they wish) 1280_1612_849317652

(Sorry about the dubble posting, pc acting up. She is a mare but her picture is of a stud. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Wisdom swung his head around to face her. "Keep her warm." All the other mares that hadn't had foals were huddling around the foal, blowing their warm breath on the filly. Wisdom's coat was soaking wet with snow, but he nuzzled the foal all the same.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm

She helped out as the cold air blew in on them, "Wisdom when will we go out in surch of food?" I asked knowing we had to eat something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 am

"Soon. Some of the stronger mares and I willl go out and look, but for now..."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am

"Ok so um we stuck eating the pine trees leafs that are just out of the cave?" She asked slowly leaving the sick filly and grabbing a mouth full of the prickly needle leafs and brining them to the mom, she ate them science horses could with out a problem...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum