Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Brother's New Rule

Go down

Three Brother's New Rule Empty Three Brother's New Rule

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Seven stomped his hoof, not about to do the yelling to the land claim. He wanted to let everyone know that this unclaimed land was his and his brother's. He reared, sending a whinny to rumble thourgh the land. "I own this land, and no challenger shall take it!" He screamed, landing on the sand. He started to walk, and surveryed the area. "Seem's to fit us, What do you think, Five and Ten?"

Five looked at the shore, seeing the vegitation. He looked at his brother, and matched his pace. He gave a shirll whinny and started to prance in place. "Yess, If only we can get some Maresss." He said, looking around evily.

Ten followed behind, looking at the place. "It looks dangerous, and deserted." He looked around warily, expecting something to attack him. He walked inbetween his brother's protection, seeing their dissapointed glances. "When will you learn to be a sssstrong powerful sssstailion?" Five asked, baring his teeth. "You disssgust me with your cowardisim. You were just like nine when he was young" Seven said, Ten sweared he could see him shiver. "Go find some mare's and get Nine!" Seven said, walking off. "Yesss, go do sssomething with your usselesss ssself." He looked back at him, then catched up with Seven. Ten galloped off.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Three Brother's New Rule Empty Re: Three Brother's New Rule

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 pm

She ran trying to escape him when she heard a stallion clam the land she stopped and neighed to him before feeling the stud ram into her. She kicked out. "No!" She looked at the Clydesdale and kept her tail penned not wanting to have his foal, "Get away." She hissed. The little mares frame moved fast and agile as she turned and ran limping. She soon got away and laid down, breathing heavily and uneasy. She was only a Arabian, that stud could have squashed and killed her, he had been looking for a mate and her not deasater. She trembled from running three days strait from him. She got up and limped from having her side being rammed into and she allowed herself to fall before the river and started to drink the cool crisp water...

Three Brother's New Rule Thumbnail.aspx?q=1266415839175&id=fcb4a048c7f50e305ed27d73e01d9992&url=http%3a%2f%2farabianhorseguide.co.uk%2fwordpress%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f05%2farab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

[Hello?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Seven looked around, hearing and smelling a stallion. He located the male and took off, blood lust filling him. He crept up on the male, and attacked. His hooces hit the studs back, cracking it. Then he gave a qucik blow to the head, killing him. He stood over the male, then left. When he returned, five wasnt their. He started grazing, enjoying the silence.

Five took off about the same time as seven, smelling something other then a stallion. A mare had come, and since ten hadnt come backbyet, he might as well findnhimaelf a mare. He located the mare as he walked up behind her. "Lookss like i found a lone mare, how nice of you to come sso early."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Annie looked up and struggled into her feet and limped side was bumping into him then gaining her balance, "Sorry." She quickly said and stepped back from him with a limp. "What? I didn't mean to come it was that to stupid stud trying force me tho he didn't have the brain to knew he'd kill me! Stupid Clydesdale..." She didn't necessary yell at him just spoke with agervation. She looked to the big bruise forming on her side from where the stallion had ran into her. She looked back at Five, "Sorry for the yelling, I'm Annie. You are?" She spoke calm and sweat this time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Five looked at the mare, then looked away. "I'm just getting new mares for our jew land." A look of pride glowed from his eyes, and he looked at the mare. "My name you dont need to know, but if you want to know about it, pester my brothers.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Her ears pricked all the way up when he said 'I'm just getting new mares for our new land' I interrupt his 2nt sentence, "I'll be one if you'd like, I've been looking for a
mate." She said eyes filled with hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 am

"Good for you." He muttered under his breath as he walked up the slope. "Follow me, you are now my property." He said as he walked off in search of his brother.

He's semi-evil, and is Unromatic.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm

(Oh ok Smile )

She snorted, seams good, but I'll have to change him up a bit, maybe a foal would soften up him? Or perhaps true love? Well not matter at that now. She thought and hurried up to fallow him. She asked no questions, not wanting to get on his nerves. She trotted with grace behind him then finally spoke, "And just for the record a mare that is your mate is not your property." She said then moved to his side, picking her legs up then setting them back down on the rough ground. She felt like asking 'So where we going?' But knew stallions like him hated that. It got on their nerves for some reason...

(lol shes a wearied mare.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm

He made a little tsk sound and rolled his eyes at the mare. " Mhm." He said as he walked unto the slope, feeling the mare tagging along. "Seven get over here!" He yelled, stomping the ground.

Seven trotted over, seeing what five had. "What a little mare, looks sporidic." He remarked, turning his back to him and started grazing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm

She snorted at the two then spoke, "Hello Seven, I'd be Clare (Hold on I'm not sure if that's the right name.) " She said then started grazing herself, tail swishing freely as she grazed among them...

Brain dead, sorry. Hey when is nine coming in?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum