Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic*

2 posters

Go down

Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* Empty Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Ok you may get your charries picture from Bambi and you may use their names BUT you must have every thing else different.

Name:Ronno
Personality:Find out, he is one brave guy.
History:Lets make it.
Now-
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* 180px-Ronno
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* 180px-Bambi2_082
Older-
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* 284px-Vlcsnap-14796538

Name:Faline
Personality:Find out
History:Lets make it
Now-
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5B0ByZ29d_AbYIi-AkdbExmFbqTJzf9ieomFIZRbDi--yk_tvU8-GDje-
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc2vADNAJADhez7qr6_JYWApcfqQKsgeLP5ujqwvwOt7hWJYVm

Older-
Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* 2Q==

Ok so this is going to be a lot like Bambi but free style and by that I mean it's a different story and can happen how ever.

Back to top Go down

Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* Empty Re: Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 pm

i luv bambi
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* Empty Re: Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Me too! Lol yea he's cool Smile I've saved a baby deer from death and named her Faline. She's out in my woods now, so is her buddy we raised after he lost his mom I called him Bambi. Lol Smile I <3 Deer!

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 pm

I wish I was like you, but I'm not. I want to own a farm in Kentucky one day.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Ah well I think your fine the way you are and I like your dream to have a farm Smile oh and I want to move away to some where warmer like Texas or Arizona. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I want to adopt a girl and live with Starchaser on a farm. With her future daughter and our futures are our charcters : Ginger and Angel.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 am

Nice, Smile So you want to make a deer and join?

P.s: I want to adopted. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Sure.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

K, Smile

P.s: Your deer?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am

Am I supposed to make one?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 am

Yea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 am

could I make one?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* From_fawn_to_doe_by_macpotter

Name:Lily

Personality:Find out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 am

Accepted!

And yes Nichole you can, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 am

Name: Xander (zander)
Personality:urrrrrm, helpful and kind
pic when younger: Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* 18vkC
pic when older: Living young *Needs some posters and some one willing to make the topic* GgnIP
(sorry about the bad and blurry pictures)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 am

Accepted! Smile

Oh and com'on people we need more members so join today! Lol, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 am

Do we really? Can we just start?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 am

I guess but I was hoping more people would join. I'll make the topic but you guys pick the land.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 am

Um, foaling grounds
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

are we still making this topic?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum