Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ]

2 posters

Go down

A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ] Empty A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

*~I Spit On Your Grave~*
Dark clouds stretched across the moor land. Casting black shadows over the forest of Blackberry Hill. A large slender figure gracefully made its around trees and down water banks. Crimson eyes glowed behind the shadows of a bush, where a buck was grazing on a patch of grass. A growl rose from her throat, echoing in her ears. The bucks head shot up, looking around frantically. Then, going back to grazing. Grave smirked evilly, circling the buck slowly int he shadows, before she sunk back into a crouch. Extending her claws, she jumped forward at its hind. Locking ehr claws into its sides, she let out a loud growl before she stroke the bucks neck with ehr sharp fangs, a yowl of pain erutped from the buck. Grave snorted and brung it to the ground, swiftly she took its life away with one last blow to the throat. The windpipe was placed in her maw, sighing softly. She bent down to eat her fill, before moving on through the night before morning came.
A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ] Black_wolf_by_CallistoTheWolf
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ] Empty Re: A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Midnight Darkness let out a distinctive growl, watching the female walk away from the deer. He sniffed the cropse and looked up, snarling again, watching her disappear into the darkness of the forest. Following her scent, he stopped behind her and let out a deep dispearing roar, pawing at the ground and showing she was ready to attack. Jumping up, he crashed into her side.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ] Empty Re: A Beautiful Nightmare [ Only S T A R C A T C H E R ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Grave's eyes widened and she glared at the male with fierce red eyes. She snarled, rolling over to stand up again. She shook herself, extending her claws and flexing out her fangs. Her ears pinned down to her cranium, Grave was not affraid to fight nor affraid of this small brute anyhow... Grave jumped at him, swipping out her paw. her claws met with his muzzle and blood appeared on her paw. She growled and tackled him. Her fangs snapped in his face, large sharp fangs colliding. Grave glared into his eyes, her red eyes burning into his. " Why are you here?!?!"
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 am

Midnight Darkness snarled and pushed her off, making her hit a tree and a big wound tear in her back. Getting onto his back, he jumped on her and pinned her down looking at her, eyes narrowed. "Why are you here? This is my territory." he answered. His gaze burned into hers as he snapped wildly at her muzzle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Grave growled fiersely. She clawed wildly at his stomach. Soon her powerful hind legs flung him off her and into the side of a tree as well. She got up instantly, looked up over at the stratch on her back. She shrugged and whipped her ehad aorund to snarl in defense at him. She charged, knocking him off his paws. She snapped at his maw, soon making contact. Her fangs bit down on his maw pericing his skin. She torn at his stomach with dragon-like claws. She had a grip of his muzzle. Her front claws torn at his ears. she jumped back and snarled. " Is there a name tag anywhere in this territory that says your name on it! I believe not! And maybe you should rescent your boundries mroe often! I scented no other wolf here except me!" She roared in rage. Claws dug intot he earth, eyes narrowed in threat at him. She snarled ruthlessly and snapped at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Midnight Darkness dodged almost every move and rolled out the way as she snapped. He rolled on his back and snapped at her nose, really getting her. He stepped back, eyes narrowing. "No! You must not have the right kind of nose, because I usually mark on a daily baises!" he snarled threatnigly. He was very tertorrial when it came to wolves like this and he hated wolves like this. He snapped again, telling her he was boss of the terrtitory.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Grave laughed. Snarling as she did so. " You must be very bad at it then cuz obviously there is a fante scent!" She snorted. She growled, lashing out her tail. She put her head down and sneered. " You know what I dont have time for you! Go fall off the face of the earth ya little pest!" She said and paced by him, ramming into his side as she did. she growled. Clawing down his side when he didn't expect it. She snorted and walked off intot he shadows. Roaring loudly, she took off through the forest. But she was smart, Grave stopped miles away, btu still in his territory. She ran inside a cave, masking her scent with tons of mud.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Midnight Darkness shrugged and walked into his underground cave. It was nice and warm and unable to see from preators. He sighed and curled up, licking his wounds.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Star....... Go read the Annoucements. Theres something you NEED to read....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I saw it thanks ^^
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum