Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD POST!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OLD POST!!!!! Empty OLD POST!!!!!

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Alexander scowled. "Me? Wear a robe? Hell no." He walked away from his butler, Mistro. He pulled out a white loose-fitting shirt, putting it on, and blkac leather pants, putting them on too. He slid his hunting boots on, standing up. "Ready." Mistro shook his head. "No, you have to dress more formal like, sire." Alexander rolled his eyes. "Too bad. I don't even know the people." He walked past Mistro and into the stables. He lead his black Andulusian, Sempre, out his stable. Alexander tacked the horse, the mounted him. "Okay. I'm leaving." And he did as he said he was going to, heading towards whatever your country's name is.

Once he got there, he greeted many people, shaking hands and bidding hello. He went to take his spot, in the front row. Why? He didn't know. His father's country and the bride's one were waged in war. And they hated each other. Alexander stood, hands clasped in front of him. He had a feeling this would be boring.

Last edited by BayMickey on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

OLD POST!!!!! Empty Re: OLD POST!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Fayre wouldn't take the intimidating scowl off of her face no matter how much her mother told her to look happy. Just because this wedding was arranged with one of the richest princes known to man, wouldn't make her happy. Sending her off to live with this man was going to be even worse. Either way, the only thing Fayre liked about this whole extravaganza is that her wedding dress was quite beautiful. Long, flowing, very traditional, like she'd always wanted. If only it was with the right man.
Only weeks before, Fayre had been planning her escape (running away) from Giya and finding adventure, or letting adventure find her. She wasn't planning on getting married anytime soon, and her scowl only got worse as her mother put a small silver circlet on her head.
"Smile, dear," Her mother, Queen Mary, said. "It's time for the wedding to start. Go on." Queen Mary smiled and nudged her daughter towards the door, and Fayre sighed, straightened herself up, back straight, chest out, and waited for the squires to open the door for her, as she heard the organ playing on the other side.
The man she was to marry, Laurence, would already be there, standing in front of everybody and waiting, a smug smile on his face. Fayre knew he didn't like her for who she was, only what she looked like, and the dowry her parents would give her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Alexander heard the organ playing, and looked down the aisle, waiting for the princess to come down the large space between the rows of pews. Alexander sighed. He knew Fayre from when they were just children, five or so, playing while their parents were inside their castles arguing over nonsense. He hadn't seen the woman for a very long time now, and had no idea what she looked like. As the squires opened the doors, the crowd drew in breath, seeing the beauty behind the entrance. Alexander was flabergastic, he didn't think the curly-haired little blonde girl would look like, like she did. He kept an emotionless expression on his face, trying to hide his fascination. Alexander looked back up to the where the priest and groom were standing. The groom did not seem like a rulely match for the lady wlaking up the aisle, with red hair and brown eyes. Alexander shook his head, looking back towards the bride.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Fayre couldn't help but feel proud of her appearance as she saw and faintly heard the crowd's reaction. Her eyes flickered over to her to-be husband and a quick flash of disgust came over her, as she held a boquet of white roses in her hand, and after taking a deep breath, headed down the aisle. Her eyes landed on a man in the front of the rows, and a spark of rembrance(sp) went through her, and she wondered what he was doing here, seeing as their parents were mortal foes. Shaking off the thought mentally, she made her way up the stairs and to the pulpit, handing her boquet to her Maid of Honor, Gabrielle, also her best friend, flashed her a quick smile, and turned to face Laurence. He took her hands in his, and the preacher began speaking. Fayre, however, didn't listen to a word he said, and let her mind wander freely, not trying to hide the look of boredum and plain annoyance off her face.
She didn't want to get married. In her opinion, she was too young! She was only 19, and Laurence was 24.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Alexander listened to the priest quote the Bible and as for their vows. The King, whom was beside leaning over towards him. "She would have married you, if only we weren't in this war." Alexander looked at him, bewildered. "Is that why you invited me here, your highness?" The priest asked the audience if anyone objected, and a little, frail voice came from the crowd. "I object." A small woman stepped from the pews, with her right hand raised. Laurence's eyes got wide. Alexander laughed. You could hear a pin drop. The queen started crying. A pillar of laughter brewed in Alexander's chest, but he kept it in, a mere smile creeping on his face. The king stepped in the middle of the aisle. "Excuse me?" The woman nodded. "I object. I'm in love with the groom. And I know he loves me!" She ran up to the poor man, giving a big kiss on the cheek. Alexander couldn't help it, he walked out the side door, then laughter erupted from his mouth.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Fayre stared at the woman at first, with disgust, then she smiled broadly. Now she could openly mock Laurence all she wanted. "Hmm, Laurence, I seem to think you're a womanizer?" Fayre pulled her hands out of his, a rather wicked smile on her face, she turned to the woman who claimed Laurence loved her, and she chuckled as she saw the look of complete surprise and disarray on Laurence's face.
Fayre once more turned to the woman, looking her over and at her rather skimpy attire before saying, "Good luck, you slut." Fayre stuck her head in the air and gathered her dress and walked from the room, dignity still with her.
After reaching the corridor, Fayre immediately headed for her room, hearing Alexander's laughter, and she passed him briefly, calling to him, "If you'd stayed in, you wouldn't've missed the best part!" With that, Fayre continued down the hall to get out of her blasted wedding dress. She was fed up with her parents and all the women that wanted Laurence for themselves because of his money. In a way, she was glad. Now she had that Laurence out of her hair and he would stop trying to make advances on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Alexander held his side, it hurt from the amusment(sp?) of the wedding. "The best part was before all that happened!" He caught his breath, only to laugh some more. That event had made his day, and maybe his entire week. He recollected himself. "May I leave now?" He shouted, then walked towards the exit. The guards let him out, and directed him to his horse. Alexander paused, grabbing a piece of paper and his feather out of his saddle bag. Alexander needed ink. He dipped the feather into some mud, then writing on the paper of his dismissal, and giving to one of the guards, mounting and heading home.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Fayre wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean, but she didn't care. Laurence was out of her life, for good. Once in her rooms, Fayre quickly took off her wedding dress and laid it gently on her bedspread and donned(sp) on her usual dress, putting her own little circlet that had three dragons on the front of it, most skillfully carved. Fayre sighed heavily and kicked off her shoes, replacing them with flats and walking out of her room, right into Laurence's broad chest. She looked up, a bit dazed.
"The wedding's not over," he said, "The woman was obviously lying, dearest Fayre. Now come back, won't you?"
"It's over as far as I'm concerned, Laurence," Fayre said haughtily before forcefully pushing her way past him and taking her first right, out to the stables, and tacking up her friesian stallion, Blaze (named after the odd white marking that ran from under his left eye to his left shoulder-blade), and mounting him, riding leisurely out of the stables, Laurence's voice (mixed with her mother's sobs and angry father's shouts) shouting at her, not having a care in the world. Maybe she'd go somewhere else...? Far away, probably.
Smiling, Fayre pushed Blaze into a canter. She was finally free!

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Alexander just rode around town, waving to hopeless women and shaking hands of friendly men. He also was threatened by people, but it didn't intimidate him. he kept riding. Once he was out of the capitol city limits, Alexander rode to the border, dismounting and decided to camp for the night. He wasn't in illegal zones, nor legal ones. That's why he liked the small bit of land between the two countries. Anyway, Alexander gathered some twigs and pine straw from the forest he was within, and started a fire with his flint and steel, laying his head on his saddle, holding a piece of wood in his hand, sharpening it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Seeing as darkness was going to fall soon, Fayre knew she should get somewhere to sleep the night. Blaze's saddle already had a moneybag in it, so she could afford at least a night's rest with a decent dinner. She slowed Blaze to a trot and stared around her, into the empty landscape that was just on the border of Giya. She may as well stay here for the night. There was a small clump of random trees to her right, but past her border was forest she didn't know, so instead she turned Blaze around and headed over to the willow tree that stood there, lonely and out-of-place.
She dismounted Blaze and took off his saddle and saddlepad, looping his bridle over a low-hanging branch so he could graze a bit if he wanted, and gave him a bit of water from her own canteen before resting against the trunk of the tree and staring out around her. Fayre knew she should've planned where to go beforehand, but she knew there was a town not too far from here, and she decided that in the morning she'd go there and go 'under cover' with a new name, new history.... Fayre shivered slightly and began gathering sticks and dead leaves, piling them up before grabbing a rock and piece of flint from her saddlebag and igniting the fire, sitting huddled close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:52 pm

(i got to go chick! post whenever i can! tell everyone i had to go!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Alexander saw smoke rising not too far away, and decided to check it out. He kept his dagger in hand, creeping forward, seeing a blonde headed figure leaned against a tree. He noticed it was a woman. "Fayre." He walked closer, sliding the dagger in it's holder. "I thought you were getting married." He laughed, looking down at the woman, now coming around on her right side. "You need to go back to your castle, princess, you might break a nail." Alexander smirked, holding out his hand for her to stand up. "And anyway, your husband would kill me if he knew I was actually talking to you." Alexander laughed heartily again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 am

Fayre jumped a little when she heard the voice, but immediately recognized it to be Alexander's. She turned her head to look at him and frowned slightly at his comment. But when he said she might 'break a nail,' she couldn't help but smile. Fayre thankfully took his hand and got to her feet before straightening out her dress a bit, and deciding it best to answer his questions.
"First off, I'm not married," Fayre beamed and held out her hand, waving her fingers, to show that her ring finger was still completely bare. "Second off, I'm not marrying Laurence. I was never planning on saying 'I do' in the first place. My mother thinks she still has complete control over me, but I'm 19. I can make choices for myself." Fayre sighed and looked at the ground a moment, then back up at him, and smiled,
"But it figures I'd meet you of all people out here, almost in the middle of nowhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Alexander smiled. "Why of course. And I am truly sorry for all my questions. i am quite curious. I haven't seen you since I was five. Since you are two years younger than me, you were three." He smiled, dusting his pants. "It's getting quite dark. Bandits roam these parts. Do you have a weapon? they would sure notice a princess out here. Promise me, they know your face. They have these, stories." Alexander shuddered. "You don't want to know." He scuffed his shoes in the dirt, walking forward, towards Fayre's horse, and petting the stallion's(?) nose. He dusted the hair out of it's eyes, and wiped the dirt from around it's nose. The horse hadn't been out here, in the wild, for a long time. Alexander could tell. His horse could walk for miles without getting tired or making a sound.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Fayre frowned when he said these bandits had 'stories.' She was naturally an inquisitive person, and even though he'd plainly told her she wouldn't (or shouldn't) want to know, her curiousity had sparked, and she was rather upset that he wasn't going to share. Fayre knew it probably showed on her face, seeing as she was usually one to speak her mind on the spot, but not to Alexander. For him, she'd hold her tongue. After all, they had been childhood friends.
Turning back into her usual, independant self, Fayre said, "I do, but it's small. And I'm perfectly capable of fending for myself, thank you. I know the male's 'weak' spot," she smirked. "And now that you say that, I'm very curious. You can't expect to say something like that and then expect me to keep my mouth shut, you know. I thought you knew me better." The last part was a jest, but Fayre didn't blame him for not knowing better. After all, they hadn't seen each other in a while now, so he wouldn't really have a clue what she was like anymore.
She wasn't a toddler anymore; she was a woman, and she had definately changed, in form and personality. Fayre watched him walk over to Blaze and sighed a bit. The stallion looked rather worn out after a full day's cantering. Maybe she'd just walk him for the next day, then board him somewhere and rent a horse. With the moneybag in her saddlebag, she could buy two, top-bred stallions...maybe more. Going back to matters at present, Fayre knew that was enough money that a bandit would kill to have, and a scowl littered her fine features, but only for a split second.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm

"Well. I haven't seen you in sixteen years. And what happened? You were so, girly and playful. Now, you've lots the curls, and the dimples." Alexander turned from the horse, scuffing his toe in the ground again. He sighed. it was true, she had changed. Alexander did too, his dirt brown turning into a golden blonde. He gained dimples instead of losing some, and his facial features had gotten sharper. He had gotten very handsome. Alexander wasn't surprised, though, that he wasn't married yet. He had never loved any woman truly, not even his mother. He couldn't trust them, as he learned that from his father. Alexander had learned they were sneaky and misleading. Though not believing it truly, he always watched them.

(Omg, I was at my bestie's house, and her house has a terrace with a roof above it, which is right by the fence. We were playing 'California Gurlz' by Katy Perry and dancing around, when two teenage boys from our high school came out, and saw us. My friend doubled up in laughing and I immediatley sat down. Thy asked what we were doing and she said, "Dancing..." They asked who we were and she told them. Lol. I know the dudes. I'm gonna have to make something up next time I see them.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Fayre stared at him a moment. He'd changed, as well, now that she came to think about it. She only remembered the 5-year-old version of him very vaguely, as she had been very young, but he had definately matured. His attitude, as well, had differed. Around her, he seemed a bit off-landish, and he definately spoke his mind now. She didn't mind him telling her what she'd lost over the years, because she was, honestly, very happy with herself. Though she knew she probably shouldn't think so highly of herself.
Her mother would try to fill her with vain(sp?) thoughts and tell her to be a friendly yet just queen to that bastard Laurence. Just thinking about him made her set her jaw involuntarily. She looked back up at Alexander and frowned, "You've changed as well, but in many more ways that I, it seems." Fayre gave a weak smile before walking over to Blaze. She didn't want to ride the stud to death, but he probably should rest until tomorrow evening. Making up her mind, Fayre grimaced slightly. Two nights here it was, then. She'd get a job in three days' time--she was sure of it.

[ xD nice! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

(I have to do homework, but I'll be online. I'll post ASAP.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

{ all right.. }

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Alexander nodded in agreement. "Aye. My personality, as you may think, has transformed from the fun little boy. Well, fair maiden, I am a man. I am now more, well, rough. Burly. Strong-willed. Brave. More of my father." He snorted. He didn't like that thought. " 'Tis my looks, also, have changed. I no longer have my brown hair, it has been replaced of blonde. My eyes have deepen almost, the color no more of the sky, but of the deep blue of the sapphire. I have also grown a lust for adventure. Excitement. Adrenaline. But no more of me. You, Fayre, talk about yourself if you may."

(OMG! So sorry for not getting on. I've been super busy!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Fayre listened with growing discomfort. What had happened to the adventurous and childish boy she had once, admittedly, crushed on? It was so different to see him as a man. Indeed, now that Fayre listened, he was a man. Handsome, very much, but his personality had changed to one she no longer recognized. Fayre nodded once he finished and added about herself with a smug grin on her face, "I do believe, princeling, I haven't changed much. I am no longer the little girl who likes to play in the dirt or have sword fights, though I do enjoy swordplay nowadays in my spare time. I am still the haughty and independant girl when it comes to my mother. Otherwise, I'm much the same, discontented with myself and my looks, and the bastard suiters my mother keeps lining up for me. If she finds me this time..." Fayre trailed off. "She's slit my throat." Fayre grimaced. "She, or my father. Maybe Laurence himself. Or maybe he'd just molest me. He's a lustful, insane, idiotic---" Fayre stopped herself, "I'm sorry, princeling. You don't deserve to have my problems dropped upon your shoulders."

[ no problemo! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Alexander shrugged his wide shoulders. "I don't mind. I've been set up in marraige also. The woman turned out to be a gypsy posing as a prime minister's daughter. She actually was a pretty young thing, at the age of sixteen at the time. Also, she did act as of royalty. Proper manners and such. I think it was actually quite funny she turned out to be a gypsy." a soft chuckle escaped from Alexander's lips. "Don't worry maiden, they won't be able to find you. If you wnt to go where my destination is."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Fayre listened intently. So, she wasn't the only one being forced to go through an arranged marriage. At least, she thought, she was away from Laurence. He couldn't get her as long as she had Blaze, who was notably the fastest horse in any of her kingdom. Fayre patted Blaze's slightly sweaty neck involuntarily, then shot her eyes up at Alexander as he offered, or so she thought, for her to go with him. He was the princeling of her arch enemy country. Talking together like they were now would be considered a disgrace. Let alone, traveling together? Like old friends? That would land her in exile. Exhaling deeply, Fayre began softly, "I was actually just planning to pass off as an actual maiden," she raised one eyebrow, "in the nearby town. About two miles from here, yes? Just be a maid to some rich man or whatnot. As long as I get paid, I'll be quite happy to live a free life as a maid." Fayre shrugged halfheartedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Alexander's smile left his face. "People know royalty's faces, especially women. From my Amara or not. They'll either take you in and sell you to my father for money, rape you, kill you, or try to get one of their sons to marry you. I wouldn't do that. I've seen it happen before." He shuddered, a cold feeling moving downward on his spine. "I would disguise yourself at least." Alexander reached his hand into his pocket, pulling out some coal, running it throughout his hands, and rubbing it through his hair, making it black.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Fayre frowned angrily. Did Alexander think she was incapable? Especially when it came to men. She had a way with most of them, and could easily talk her way out of a situation that would inevitably lead to rape. Or at least Fayre was pretty sure she could. Sighing, Fayre shrugged. "I highly doubt anyone will so much as touch me, Alexander. And plus, I'm not bad with a blade." Fayre smirked and turned away from him, petting Blaze's velvety muzzle and speaking soft words to him. The fact that Alexander had brought up these awful things made her worry. But since she was royalty, she would never let it show. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum