Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gritting My Teeth

2 posters

Go down

Gritting My Teeth Empty Gritting My Teeth

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Margaret

Margaret sighed rather morosely as her mother's car had come to a screeching hault. "Goodbye, mom," she spoke softly with a dainty smile as she waved a bye, exiting the car and slamming the door shut behind her. She paused for a moment as she looked at the school, seeing more of a prison than an educational environment. Her eyes locked on some popular girls walking by with their silky, staight hair which they often flipped from side to side. She rolled her eyes and dragged her feet to her first class, without talking to anyone, of course, like normal. She took a seat and plopped her backpack in the chair next to her - reserving a spot for Madaline. They were best friends for as long as she could recall, and have always had each others backs. She slumped into her seat as she felt small objects being thrown at the back of her cranium. She whirled around, only to see the popular chicks picking on her once more with spitballs. "Really," she asked with her eyes drawn into little slits and her brows furrowed. "You're throwing spitballs at me? Oh, I better watch out, paper and saliva is so gonna kill me," she grumbled and rolled her eyes. She turned back around and waited for her best friend to walk through the door. She rested her head in the palm of her hand, her elbow leaning on the desk. Oh how she had longed to be loved - but however, she had doubt that would ever happen.

Back to top Go down

Gritting My Teeth Empty Re: Gritting My Teeth

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Garret plunked in his seat in the middle of the room, pulling out his biology II book and binder. He sighed, writing down what was on the board, and answering it, closing his book, and turning around to talk to whoever was behind him today. It was a nerd. He snatched the paper off the dude's desk, reading the formula. "Sorry, don't know Chinese." He smirked, setting the paper back on the desk, then turned back around. Garret heard the sound of someone shooting a spitball, and saw Margaret's black hair receive the ball of soggy paper. He looked back, seeing it was Carl, the wanna be cool guy. Garret laughed. "Dude, I haven't shot a spitball since second grade." Carl rolled his eyes like a chick would. "Gotcha." He turned back to the front of the room, seeing the teacher staring at him. Garret waved, and winked, the teacher snorting and went back to grading papers. He smirked, someone slapping him in the back of his head. Grace's hand landing on hsi desk. "What the hell do you want?" Garret rubbed the back of his head, smoothing the loose hair down. Grace snarled through your teeth. "You told Ryan I had a crush on him? Why?" Garret laughed, shaking his head. ''Cuz I wanted to."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Margaret raised a brow at Garret, her eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't quite seem like the type to support a someone like her. She watched him like a hawk, that is, until the school bell rang, and Madaline was officially late. She grunted and leaned to her backpack, pulling out her biology book and notebook, along with a pencil that had barely enough lead to finish the problem on the board. She flipped the notebook shut and waited for the teacher's next orders. She kept throwing glances at Garret, some weird expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

I have to do homework, but I'll be online. I'll post ASAP.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

[Take your time.. Now where is Star...?]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Madaline sighed and slammed the door slowly, walking out from her mom's car and looked back, hearing it drive away. She rolled her eyes and started to walk towards the school, pulling open the doors with ease. She hurried to her lockers, her blonde hair in a high ponytail that reached her shoulders. She stood on her tiptoes and grabbed a biology book and some gym clothes and walked towards the class. The school bell rung. Dang it, she was late. Walking into the room, she noticed Margert had reserved a spot by her and smiled, walking towards her and sitting down. "Namaste." she greeted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Margaret grinned wide and warm as she saw Madaline plop in the seat beside her. "Hey," she said in a low voice, almost in a whisper. She slumped into her seat with her back haunched and her hands cupped around each other as she waited for the teacher to speak.

"Good morning class," said Ms. Kendrick, a kind, 24-year old female teacher with her thin British accent. She was a pretty girl, and everyone seemed to like her. The class returned the favor with a good morning and she grinned. "Today we will be learning about the way in which a frog body works," she prompted, and murmurs of the class began. Seeing a hand raised, she pointed at the student with the question.

"Are we going to be disecting frogs?" asked Jim, a guy who was always causing trouble. It was visible he did drugs too, and he labels himself a gangster, which he almost is.

She gave out a wicked grin, almost like she knew he was going to ask that. "Why, of course we are. Classic, eh?" she said and chuckled to herself before she began teaching.

After Biology

As the bell rang, all the students literally ran out of the classroom, Ms. Kendrick having no time to finish her sentence. Margaret sighed and rushed to her locker, almost throwing her math book into her backpack. She then turned to Madaline and smiled. "So, why were you late?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Garret caught Margaret's expressions and stuck his tongue his tongue back out at her. He laughed, then turned to the teacher, trying to learn. He obsorbed just as much as he could, and dissected the frog with ease, doing all he needed to do.

After~
Garret rushed out the class, putting his next hour's books in his booksack, and putting biology in his locker. He sighed, going to the cafeteria for break. He slumped down in a chair, his friends sitting around him.

(Fail. And I'm sorry for not getting on. Been super busy!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm

[xD That wasn't a fail. And it's alrighty :3 ]

Margaret froze a moment as she saw all the kids rush to the cafeteria. Dur, it was lunchtime. She carelessy tossed her bookbag into her locker and shuffled her feet towards the cafeteria quite swiftly. The lines were always so long and it took forever for an individual to make their meal alone. She grunted as she could already see the line twirl around the sides of the hallways around the cafeteria. She sighed and waited for her food. As she finally got her plate, she sat herself in a table, not really caring where. Anywho, she began to shovel her lunch down her throat, zoning off into dream land where she was in deep concentration of who knows what about. As she awoke, she found herself staring at Garret, unknowingly of course. She pulled away from her gaze and blushed lightly, hoping he didn't notice. She was unsure of what to think about him, and didn't want to leave the impression that she was a freak.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Garret sat down, and began eating. There was a seat empty right in front of him, and he watched as a feminine figure took the seat. Garret cocked his brunette eyebrow. It was Margaret. All Garret's friends left from around them. *What the heck?* He watched as she ate, then began staring at him. He grinned, meeting her gaze. "What's wrong with you?" Margaret didn't answer. They just sat there for about five minutes, staring at each other. As Margaret woke up from her day-dreaming, Garret resumed eating, then looked up, seeing a bright pink blush upon the girl's face.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Margaret slapped her wrist quietly, correcting herself. "Awkward," she muttered to herself and gave out a grimace. She straightened up, looking and Garret with a chuckle. "I'm so sorry for that," she said rather calmly and took a grateful bite of her muffin before continuing, "Staring at people is not a usual thing for me." She gobbled down her bran muffin and gave her tray to a lunch lady who was quite snobby. She plunked herself back in the seat in front of Garret, thoughts swarming through her head like ticked off bees around a nest. She glanced around, seeing that she and him were the only ones at the table. Great, I scared his friends away... Her eyes dropped to her lap where her thumbs twiddled quietly.

[Oh Lord... My mom... I cannot stand her... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Garret laughed. "It's fine, I get stared at a lot." He smirked waving for his friends to come back. They refused. He sighed, looking at Margaret again. "Don't you have friends? I mean, not to be rude." he did wonder this greatly, though. What was that girls name? (I'm sorry, can't manage to type correctly I'm on my phone)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Margaret heeded a sigh and shook her head morsely. "Well Madaline, and that's it. Don't really fit in," she said and gave him a grin, "But it doesn't bother me. Most of the people here are douche bags anyhow." She toyed with her cheap headphones that had been stuffed in her pocket ever so carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Garret nodded. "Ah, got it. And yeah, I agree. But I'm not a douchebag? Am I?" He looked down back at his food, taking a bite of his burger, then looking back up. Margaret's answer lingered in his mind. It was true. Most girls here were either drama, and druggies. He dipped a french fry into ketchup, then shoved it in his mouth.

Last edited by BayMickey on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Madaline was soon done. After writing and making sure she remembered. Grabbing all her books, she walked towards the locker and started to put her books away when her phone went off. She sighed and pulled it out her phone. "Hi mom." she greeted. Suddenly her mom burst out at her in Chinese language. Her eyes widended. "媽媽,媽媽。號..媽媽,我得去。我得走了" She closed her phone and muttered over her breath before walking over to the cafe' and getting her food. Not eating red meat or turkey for her tradition she grabbed fish and put corn to the side and bought water. She saw Margret. With a... with a boy? The jerk, Garret? Wow, surprising. Blinking, she walked over and sat down across from Marget and gave a half-hearted smile. "Hi." she said. "什麼是他在這裡做什麼呢" she knew no one understood, that's why she spoke languages so no one did.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Margaret flashed a smile to Madaline as she finally arrived. "Hey," she greeted back as her eyes fell upon Garret, her head shaking slightly, "I don't know you well enough to draw conclusions. I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've actually made convo." She didn't mind not understanding Madaline, knowing her mother spoke asain. She watched her body language carefully, soon picking something up. "What's wrong?" she whispered, her expression softened.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Garret sat there. (Lol. I have nothing to post.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

[ Lmao, it's fine. Imma wait til Starcatcher posts ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content