Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you

2 posters

Go down

The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you Empty The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Dillon was in the woods the day it all happened. He was just a pup too. How was it? He wasn't very happy. He was upset. A fire just happened and his father was in there. His father had died, he was the only pup and he didn't know much. He had no mother to help him survive, only his father. Who now was gone. Starpack had took him just this second. How did this happened? he thought as the blazes grew louder and wilder. Why Starpack? As the ashes died out he gazed and gaped at the remaining of his body, all black and no longer golden. All decomposing. He didn't feel so good with seeing his father like that. He loved him so much. Well who wouldn't miss here father? Now he is a orphan. In all the same way. Why did his mother go into the human world. what a stupid idea. Its her fault that she got hunted down.

Dillon had walked to a stream and he was still full grown. It has been 3 years untill his father died. It was a sad time. He seen him die like that, both killed by humans. His mother got hunted and his father got burned. He did miss his father way to much. He had no love from his mother, he hardly seen his mother. He was a younger pup when that happened. Then seeing death again but his father dying, he hated that. He started to hate Starpack because of that. He did not think he would survive. 3 years he tried to walk in his dad's shoes, finding a mate, having a pup but was to weak and die, trying to find love, it was to strong for him. He then had walked in his den and talked to his dad and mother.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you Empty Re: The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Silently, the multicolored wolf slunk through the shadows, her paws landing delecatly on the packed dirt of the deer trail. Her muzzle was lowered to the ground, tail poised, as she soundlessly slunk forward. Her ears pricked atop her head, she lowered herself to her belly as she neared her target, her legs working benieth her, propelling her forward quickly, then stopping as she listened for a response. The tall grass and shadows hid her well, and her claws pressed into the dirt as she continued to steadilly move forward. Her sharp blue eyes saw the form of the deer, looming almost in front of her, and she congradulated herself at the ability to move silently, getting this close to it. Knowing it would be a challange to bring down this deer, she knew she needed it, and sprang out of the grass with a sharp bark, startling the deer. But before it could run, she had pounced onto its back, sinking her teeth into its neck, while the animal bucked and kicked wildly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you Empty Re: The present may be here but I know that the future is too, but it may end witout you

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Ok I'll reply 2morrow and uh..whats her name again.

The Wihite is the past just to let u know
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:08 pm

??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm

I said I will reply tommorrow which is today! And when it was white it is the past!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 pm

HahaxD

?? meant, 'is this the topic you wanted me to reply on?'

Because I already did xD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Oh yeah!!! My bad I was supposed to reply.
Dillon had heard a noise and he had ignored it. Just a running deer. He had walked past it when he exported his den. He sighed and he loved his little talk with his father. He had then tried to chase the deer and realized other wolves might live around here so he just let the other have a free kill. He had sighed and he just sighed and walked away. He went to the nearest stream and h knew there was plenty of fish and crab so he went down and swooped a couple of fishes and a crawfish. He had then set iit in the sun and he liked it when he ate it, a nice little meal that is heated up by solar power. He wasn't a human to use a stove.

Last edited by <S t a r c h a s e r> on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

After skillfully killing the animal, the wolf snarled, bristling with tension. She swung her head left and right, her sharp eyes looking into the shadows and making sure no one was there. Then, placing a paw on the animals side, then tore into its flesh, ripping open its stomach and watching the intestines spill out. Digging into the flesh, her sharp fangs tore through the muscle, blood coating her muzzle as she fed. Ears pinned to her skull, she growled and lightly stepped away from the body, leaving it for other scavengers to find.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Thirsty from the deer, Galaxy quickly trotted to a streams edge, lowering her head thrusting her muzzle near the water, starting to lap up the water. Then, she saw a reflection in the water near her, and snapped her jaws, raising her head and growling at the strange wolf.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Dillon looked at the white female wolf. He was golden, which was because of his father. "Hello female". he greeted and bowed his head in respect. He had never learned to be disrespectful. He was a gentleman. He then had licked his paws. He looked at the female is question. "What do you want? Is this your territory?" he asked and he had gazed in her eyes. They were stunning! You have beatiful eyes. he thought as he gazed. "You have--". he started but he realized he was to shy to compliment and flatter the young wolf as he was.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Galaxy's ears flickered slightly as the brute spoke, bristling with tension. It wasn't that she was mean, it was that she was rather protective and warry of others. Most times males were up to no good, wanting a fight, or something more. Pinning her ears back down to her skull, her white and brown, long coat tousled slightly as the wind blew gently through the trees. Her upper lip was curled, showing her brilliant white fangs, but as he lowered his head, she straightened slightly, not letting her guard down, but relaxing a tiny bit.
"I dont know who you are-" Galaxy said evenly, stiffly standing, all four legs braced.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Dillon looked at her fur bristle. "Okay anyways I was just strolling and I don't know". he said and he sighed and smiled at her. He didn't like her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:47 pm

(Before I post, can we please straighten out what happened in chatbox?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Dud I was playing around like catcher but now Im quitting HorseIsland
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm

You shouldn't play around like that ok? Because you'll make a whole lotta enimies that way.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

I already have an enemy shes on this site.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

(Is it me?.....I hope not.)

Galaxy relaxed a bit. Shaking her head, she lowered it to the stream, lapping up the water. "I'm sorry... I just dont trust anyone." She said softly. "I'm Galaxy."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

(Not u someone else)
Dillon had then looked at her in the water. "Oh..I'm Dillon and Galaxy..that explains a lot". he said and he had splashed some water on his paws and he had sighed and licked his paw and rubbed his ear. He had then walked away from the female and he went to wear he had his leftovers. He had smiled as he seen the fresh killed deer. He ate it quietly.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum