Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy...

+2
Azeri
themagus
6 posters

Go down

Do you believe in 2012?

Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_lcap0%Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_lcap62%Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_lcap15%Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_lcap23%Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... Empty Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 am

So, I hear there's a lot of chatter going on about 2012 and whatnot, but I've come here and created this topic for you worried people.

FIRST OFF, if you're one who believes in God, you would know he wouldn't of told anyone that the end of the world was 2012. Plus, if you truly believe in Him and 2012 turns out the be real, you'll go up to heaven, anyhow.
And all of this 2012 stuff is coming off a Myan calander created MANY MANY years ago, and even then they didn't have much knowledge about the world or whatever.
So you guys, it's obvious that 2012 is a hoax.

Thanks for reading,
TheCagedInsanity, a person who will be here after 2012.

Back to top Go down

Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... Empty Re: Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy...

Post by themagus Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm

if you'll say 2012 is the end of an era i could agree, but if you'll say 2012 is the destruction of the world then yes... its a fake.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy... Empty Re: Okay, So People, Don't Get All Worried About This Conspiracy...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh yes, the end of an era could be true. I'm just saying most people say it's the end of the world and Earth is going to blow up or all life will be lost or something along the lines of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Whoever came up with such a radical theory should have their head thoroughly examined -.-;; While they think about the world ending, there are plenty of terminally ill patients who literally fight to survive. The day all living creatures on earth cease to exist will be the day our sun goes super nova, but that is still billions of years into the future. Although I do agree about 2012 being the end of an era, not the ending of earth as 'radicals' harp about.
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:35 pm

What's a Era? Sorry for the stupid question but I'm clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 pm

An era is a commonly used word for long period of time. When used in science, for example geology, eras denote clearly defined periods of time of arbitrary but well defined length, such as for example the Mesozoic era from 252 Ma–66 Ma, delimited by a start event and an end event. When used in social history, eras may for example denote a period of some monarch's reign. In colloquial language, eras denote longer spans of time, before and after which the practices or fashions change to a significant degree

wikipedia ^
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

My teacher (Whom is the smartest man, or person, I know.) is a devoted Christian, and very intelligent. We were on the topic and he said, no one knows, except God himself. God will never tell when the world is ending,. or when Jesus is coming back. He also said, about the Mayan calender, that the Mayans were so smart, that they knew the calender stopped because it STARTED OVER! It just starts over. Isn't that weird?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

BayMickey wrote:that they knew the calender stopped because it STARTED OVER! It just starts over. Isn't that weird?
thats a part of the "new era" thing i was talking about
Mayans like math? xD
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Apparently scientists thought that the world was going to end on october 21st 2011, well, it appears for most people that date has passed, check out this website: http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl4.htm
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

This probably isn't a place for an 11 year old, but, I'm withr you guys. if anything may wipe the human race out, might be a major sickness.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Just a little joke ~~

Mayan #1

"Ahh crap dude, I ran out of room!!" *Whilst writing calendar*

Mayan #2

"It's alright" *chuckles* "Leave it, it'll freak someone out one day"

~~ Lmao
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Saviour, you have explained everything.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Hahaha my mom saw that on facebook, thought it was appropriate for this topic Wink
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Very.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm

lol
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm

I have dug a dino pit in Scribblenauts. My pet raptors enjoy killi ng and eating cows.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down