Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Go down

Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) ) Empty Silver fox stables (Pm me or join rp topic to get into this cool rp I'm staring, oh and you may reply to this. :) )

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm

At Silver fox stables Anna and Elisa cox help abused horses, breed and realises horses, sell to good owners, and show them. They only show stallions at the world shows but some mares are show state and most mare open or at rodeos.

Show horses-
In reg names-
King of Aces, Alka's cowboy, Clover dance of dreams, Cupid's dancing hearts (Random name), Alka's clover dream, Alka's dance of dreams, Alka's cowboy 2, Texas cowgirl, and many more, which will be one made by others.

Brood mares-
In nick names-
Clover, Cowgirl, Anna lee, and many more, which will be made by others.

Stallions-
Reg names-
King of Aces, Alka's Cowboy, Cupid's Dancing hearts, and possible a few more to come made by others.

Yearling and two year olds-
Reg names-
Alka's Clover Dream, Alka's cowboy, Ace of aces, Flower of the moon, possible more to come

Colts-
Nick names-
Cupid, Texas cowboy, Kaddy, possible more to come.

Fillies-
Nick names-
Texas, Cadalen (C ad a len), Dance, Dreams, possible more to come.

The bios-

Reg name- King of Aces
Nick name- King
Gender-Stallion
Age-5
Player-Open
Pic-
Yp

Reg name-Alka's Cowboy
Nick name-Cowboy
Gender-Stallion
Age-3