Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)

2 posters

Go down

3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)  Empty 3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari open for all)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Three white figures appeared, walking out of the woods that now stood behind them. Pure white coats swishing around in the wind. A smaller one staid behind the bigger ones. The three females moved gracefully across the clearing, "Sister." The smallest, Ora said looking at Edith the boss of them. Ora was afraid of basicly every thing. Most females hated ones like her, she was the kind that needed some one to comfort and protect her. The small white wolf's head then turned to see fresh water and out of joy she ran though the long tickling spring grass to the pond. She licked up some water then barked for her sisters to join her if they wished. The young female's tail wagged heard and steady going just about as fast as it could. Any one who looked at these three could tell Ora was the youngest by her small size of a one and a half year old. One who would mistake that must have a bad eye or two...

(Please try to have long-ish post! :))

Back to top Go down

3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)  Empty Re: 3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Edith~

"Yes Ora?"I asked rather loudly not caring who heard me. I raced after Ora, snapping my maw playfully at her heels as we ran over.. once close to the pond I gave a big leap and basically cannonball into the water. I sunk to the bottom from the impact but moments later I rose from the water and swam to a shallower spot where I could touch. I glanced at Ora."Oops."I giggled seeing she was covering in water. She was probably pissed at me since it was fall and in the 40's right now.. but I guess I would survive. In the shallower end I lied down, I was cold but I didin't care.. it felt wonderful to have the water massaging my skin.

Back to top Go down

3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)  Empty Re: 3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm

(Edith is a little too immature to be boss even if she's older that's why my wolf is.)

Sage rather not be with her sister for they embarrsed her. Especially Edith. She growled quietly and wondered in the woods sniffing the grass and was close enough mostly keeping an eye on Eith. She never trusted that wolf, she was always in a heep of trouble and pulled every single one of her nerves. Even though she was supposed to mature in her period, she never did. Sage, didn't have her period yet but she knew Edith was the oldest female who still acted like a pup. That's why Ora loved her, and that's why Sage never was talked to and peferred to be alone. She only jumped into things when they got into trouble, were in trouble or needed bad talking to. The female never played games, not since their parents died. She was insanly sad and jealous and didn't like being the second youngest though she was. She wished she had parents sometimes and believed she was gifted by them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm

( No Edith is the Boss.. the oldest always is, It's just her personality and I only rped with her for one post so you really don't know her maturity level.Plus her being the oldest means that she is the largest/strongest and has been around longer. Plus wild said so and she made this topic in the first place.)

Edith~

I rolled my eyes watching Sage walk of by herself. "What a bitch."I mumbled. She always did this. She tried to act mature and better than everyone else so then we would respect her. Well that actually just made me hate her. Probably soon I would just leave Sage.. possibly take Ora with me since I could protect her better than Sage could. I stood up, lapped up some of the pond water with my small pick tounge and walked out of the pond. I shook my coat out and lied down in the soft moss that surrounded the pond and was always bathing in sun. "Hey Ora.. Whatcha wanna do?" I asked her, my eyes narrowing deviously. It would be fun to play a trick on Sage..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:31 pm

(It's spring.)

Had Edith forgotten? Ora gave a scared look, she feared water. She ok with approaching it and drinking it but that was it. She may have liked Edith more because she was fun but when ever she was afraid she went to her other sister who she trusted more. Ora whipped around and ran to Sage and got close to her trembling as flash back haunted her mind. Ever scene that day in the water Ora had been like this.

~Flash back~

"Mom! Help!" Ora yelped being swished violently in the harsh current of water. The sounds of the falls ahead could be heard, "Dad! Mom! Help!" Her faint calls grew more and more faint as she approached the water fall, "Sissy!" She yelped one last time and at the last possible minute sage saved her but it was to late for Mom and dad, Sage had saved Edith as well.

~Flash Back end~

She looked at sage, wet. Her eyes full of fear and torment. It had been no ones fault that day but silly Ora and Edith should have been more careful.

(I hope you guys don't mind the post being like this.
Embarassed)

P.s: I started the rp so Sage is boss because it seams right that way. Sorry. And I ment Sage earlier, I messed up sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 pm

(Don't try telling me that dakatori I'm only gonna play the nice game for soo long.)

Sage snarled at Edith and leaned down licking an ear. "Are you okay small one?" she asked quietly. She got up and looked at her. "Are you hungry?" she asked. She didn't mind paying attention to Edith, for she was gonna kill that wolf soon. She lapped at Ora's ear gently, remembering she had saved her. "It's okay. I'm here." Sage was also motherly to her younger sister and over protective.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:51 pm

{Hello?}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:03 pm

(I'm waiting for Da, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Edith~

"Fuck this shit. I hope they burn in hell."I snarled, before trotting off in the opposite direction. I just knew that I would NEVER see them again and I smiled; happy with that thought. Leave the past in the past and look towards the future. Suddenly a lovely scent traveled up my nasal passages. Was it? It was! A lovely meal. Scavengers like vultures and such were picking at it. I charged towards them snarling and snapping and they flew away with protesting. The scent of the bear that had killed this moose was still in the air but the bear itself was long gone. Hastily I cleaned the bones of the remaining meat and fat until the skeleton was cleared of all of the meat and my tummy was content and full. With a sigh I smirked. Life would be so much easier now without those bitches dragging me down. I could find a mate, raise a family and go on exciting adventures that my sis- no I couldn't even call them that. I didn't even know them. - That the its` were too afraid to go on. I chortled to myself before going on my way once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 am

(Why is she being such a bit*h?" And plus, my wolf is not afraid to go anywhere.)

Sage growled. She was so immature for her age. Older than them, being immature like that she'd never survive. But she'd leave Edith to find that out. Sage loved her sister, but she always ran away, was super dramatic about everything, always had to argue, and always picked a fight with everyone when she was weaker than Sage. Looking back at the past, the wolf never even apoligized to Sage, or even said thank you for saving her. This time, she'd probably die because won't be there to save her.

(Your wolf is nowhere near funny. She is SO SUPER dramatic)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Eden had walked into the forest looking for hope, looking for mate, looking for family. He had wandered here with his younger sister who was much more iterested into other things. He had once been in the same forest but he just had looked for a mate that later rejected him. Eden looked for a wolf that was strong and brave and never gave up. He looked for a powerful leader, non imatturity. If he ever had a mate like that then the relationship wouldn't last until he died. His sister, Raphina had once never been looking foir a mate she thinks its gross. He tells her its not.
3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)  2ab5ec4ae0a9ed6ebeb8abf7ee744d73

Raphina had followed her brother as they walked through the forest. When she was a pup, she remebers going to this here forest. Her brother wanted a mate, never happened. She didn't, she wanted company. She thought that having a mate is gross. She thought she would have to have pups, when she gets old as her brother then she'll think about getting a mate. She wished that her brother would understand that she loves him and doesn't need a mate to stay happy. That's wht he believes. So did they're mother.
3 sisters one life (Star-Catcher & dakotari\ open for all)  White_wolf_by_ladyd00m-d37opeb
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Im about to report you, all I was doing was making a point Im not here to argue with you k? I am reporting you no matter what, dakatori. That was just unnessary
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Un called for completely uncalled for
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

(Stop it, it was my fault this happened so lets all just get by this or restart the topic. Oh and Da can You pm me? WE need to TALK.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:26 pm

{NO DON'T LET HER IN SHE'S GONNA RUIN THE TOPIC AGAIN!!!!}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

(She didn't ruin it, I did if I didn't go off the way I did she would have never got mad and this whole thing would have never happened. I ticked her off and soon we all got ticked off.)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Right let me in!! If u make her in the topic then Ill be madder then a mothaf
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm

{Im not not ticked, Im gonna wear a buddha necklace with the meaning of peace. I can never feel the feeling of mad unless Im playing. I just don't want her to be mad at me, she's going to leave. She's going to be BANNED. I'll be watching out for the ADMIN or MODERATOR because that's completly unacceptable. It's not my fault she's mad because I said my wolf was stronger, I didn't know she'd get mad over such a small little thing. I won't apologize for her inappropriate behaviour, but she should feel sorry for herself for I am sorry for her. She should think twice before posting something to someone she does not know because she doesn't know how the person's feeling. All I said, was that she was not funny, and that her wolf should stop with the behaviour that was not really supposed to happen.}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:09 pm

(NO! It was my fault this happened I should have never made this topic! I was the one who should have thought twice now stop it this topic is done and over with! Forget all about it, ok! Da, star, and star I'm sorry! Now get over it, we all posted and said some things we should not have! Now drop it and quite it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Just restart it jeesh!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down