Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here to start over

Go down

Here to start over Empty Here to start over

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Arkunadin~
I strolled into the garden, my lovely mare by my side. "sooo... do you like it?" i ask her, eyes gleaming

Back to top Go down

Here to start over Empty Re: Here to start over

Post by whit0107 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

T w o E y e d E m o t i o n~
I walked by my stallions side. The smell of a misty cool breeze cut off my future family/herd dream. Patches of soft healthy green grass under my hoofs as I walked caught me off gaurd but it was pleasent, and the near by calming sound of a stream running by was easy to my ears as I listend to birds and other sounds around me. There was no ther words to explaine the garden but, Perfect. I look at him with wide eyes and a dreamy look on my face. "It's better than I had imagined it to be. And what I was imagining was great. I'm so glad you told me about this place." I say still mesmorized by my new home.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Arkunadin~
"im glad you like it" i smiled "and the good thing is, its always warm, no storms or wind" i said pleasently. "do you think we could...ummm... maybe...start a family?" iask her, a glowing look in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:23 pm

"Was this the stallion? Was I ready now? Was this my life?" I thought quikley. I stand where I was for a minute thinking. I turn my hips so my head was resting close to his withers. I was nervous. "I'de like to spend some more time with you here in our new home before we do start our own herd." I say trying not to offend or hurt his feelings in any way. I remove my head from his withers and look at him with inocent eyes. I flick my tail nervosley like always and wait for his reply.

Last edited by whit0107 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nvm)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Arkunadin~
"okay, i understand. i always jump too far ahead of things.." i said

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:37 am

I awkwardly flicked my tail again "But I do want to." I said with a smile on my face. "It's getting late mabey we should go to sleep and we discuss it more in the morning." I said as this time I let out a yawn and then snorted. I looked around the new garden for a place to rest. I was very tired tonight so I was going to lay down next to a boulder I found nearly in the middle of the garden. I looked at my stallion and then turned and walked to the garden. The grass was wet under my hoofs from dew that came that morning but it felt refreshing as I walked to the boulder. I lay for a minute looking at him and hopeing he would come and join me close by. But not being able to keep my brown eyes open I quikley fall asleep to the sound of the stream near by.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 am

Arkunadin~
I followed her to the boulder, and layed by her side. My head resting on her neck. my eyes soon closed and i fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

I open my sleepy eyes from last nights good rest and just look around from the ground searching for my stallion. I heave my body up in one quik motion, stumbling to my stiff legs. I shake the dust speks that had gathered on me that morning from the cool mountain air. The dust speks flittered to the ground as they sparkled through the sunlight. Some of them getting into my nostrils, I blew them from my air way annoyed they were mixing into the glamorous morning air and the smell of the cold stream. I liked this place very much.

Last edited by whit0107 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : glam)
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Arkunadin~
I appeared from behind the rock. "Good morning beautiful" i smiled and nuzzled her. "Its about time you woke up" i laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

T w o E y e d E m o t i o n~Butterflys gathered in my stomach when he called me beautiful. My voice cracked as I said "Oh. Good morning. I didn't see you there." Instantly seeing him made me think of last night when we were talking about starting our own herd. I knew he was going to want to discuss it some more this morning. I was going to wait untill he brought it up again though. Walking to a near by green patch of dew covered grass I yawned while I stretched out my legs from the near walk. I lowered my head to the blades and ripped them by the roots. The dew felt nice on my dry lips. Refreshing me...
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Arkunadin~
"sooooo...."i couldnt think of anything to say. "have any interesting dreams last night?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

"Actully, Yes..." I smiled at him. "It was of you and me and we had a foal with us. The colt was perfect." I said. "Mabey he'll bring up the discussion of last night now..." I thought to myself...
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Arkunadin~'
"well maybe that dream can come true..." i looked at her with gleaming eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:39 pm

"I'de like that." I said looking into his strong eyes. "I'm sorry I said what I said last night. I want to but I'm nervose." I looked down to the ground feeling akward. I flicked my tail once.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Arkunadin~
"i know, i could tell, its okay." i smiled. "we can whenever you're ready"

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"We can now if you'de like..." I offered as I turned my hips facing him. My tail wasn't pinned to my rump but I also wasn't holding it up for him. I didn't fix my stance untill he agreed we should now...
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Arkunadin~
"whatever you want, baby" i said and then mounted her. I took a deep breath and shoved my tool into her, pumping fast but gentle, letting her get used to it

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

I was startled when he mounted me but I soon settled down. I felt his tool go into me. After I got used to it, it was ok.
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Arkunadin~
I pumped for awhile, releasing cum into her so she would definately get pregnant. Then soon i dismounted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Lalani~
I walked into the meadow, looking for horses. I had just been forced by the leader in my old herd, then he kicked me out, forcing me to take care of the foal on my own. I needed a herds protection, especially since i was pregnant. Then i saw two horses and walked up to them. "hello, may i join your herd?" i ask "Im pregnant, and i need protection" i said, looking up at the male. I was a small arabian, so he almost doubled my size

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Arkunadin~
"Well of course" i smiled "Whats your name?" i asked the stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by whit0107 Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

I looked at the stranger mare with curiosity. I was ussally a bit shy around new horses to I walked near my stalion and practically hid behind him. I didn't know what kind of mare she was, so I was hesitant but if I was a lone mare pregnant with a forcers baby I would want protection too... I nudged his protective hip and looked at him with my brown eyes waiting...
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum