Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torn Apart Due To Race

2 posters

Go down

Torn Apart Due To Race Empty Torn Apart Due To Race

Post by Tayssi Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am

The Prince

(insert name here) is tall for an elf, and lean like an amazonian Jaguar. His skin is black in pigment, with a bluish sheen instead of the brown like many of his kind. His hair is about average length for a male and falls in a natural way. It is a fine silver color, but he dyes it black and spikes it up so that it may seem more uncommon as compared to the other night elves. His eyes are pitch black as well, which is also a reason for him to dye his hair. Doesn't everyone like the advantage of stealth in the night? He has no blemish at all on his body, save for the circle that was drawn with a daggar over his heart. The shape was chosen because it is believed to be devine and the most perfect of forms. He dresses like most royals of the Night Elves, but as they are more 'savage' than others, this usually consists of only a (usually colorful for events) open vest like garment for a shirt and loosish pants that are tucked into nearly knee high black buckled boots. The clothes are more for function than looks, though they are often made of richer fabrics and materials as he his in fact royal. He has black fingerless 'gloves' on both hands that end about an inch from his wrists. These are also for function, like protecting his palms when he is running through the woods and needs to vault himself over things. He also wears the medalion of the royal family. A wolf skull holding the moon in its jaws.

Well, these are the two characters. There's the female, Mirima, who is a light elf. And then there's (insert name here) who is a night elf

Mirima's guard(insert name here)

When they were both younger, they had been Fiances, destined to marry eachother and unite the two races. They had loved eachother, even as children. But, the night elves broke the pact to peace and invaded the light elves' territory. It was slaughter. Mirima's family had been killed and almost all other light elves. Mirima had been said to have been killed as well. But she wasn't she had survived, along with her bodyguard (insert name here). But, all of Mirima's memories of her ex fiance and the slaughter of her family and friends had vanished. For years Mirima and her bodyguard have travelled, her gaurd always stering her clear of any night elves for reasons Mirima cannot fathom.

~~~~~~

Okay, so you get the basic idea. Her guard is her, well, guard though she doesn't know it and he does/will love her. and her exfiance runs into her for some reason. He(preferably) still loves her whether he shows it or not. Though Mirima can't remember him. He tries to get her memories back. But he eventually realises that will be bad. She may remember her love for him, but she'd also remember his race slaughtering her own. So, either he can still try or just go a different way for her love.

Eventually she is caught by the night elves and taken in. Her guard isn't caught at the scene. Both will have to work together to free her despite hating eachother. Obviously, her exfiance can't be caught freeing her because he is the prince of the night elves. They free her blah blah blah.

They can do whatever for a little bit. The exfiance has to go back to the night palace for some reason(could be to pick a bride to be or whatever.

From there it goes on. Now, whether Mirima will chose the prince or her guard, i'm not sure yet ^^

Needing 1 or 2 people to play the prince and the guard.

I am still working on Mirima and her guard's descriptions. The Prince's description.. the credit goes completely to Roman Empire.

Last edited by tayssi on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Torn Apart Due To Race Empty Re: Torn Apart Due To Race

Post by Roman Empire Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm

XD, they are called descriptions or appearances, not bios. Bio is short for Biography, as in their history ^_^
I can write the guard's too if you would like.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:15 am

I shall change it. And if you wouldn't mind doing the guard's that would help >> i've been so busy lately..
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:47 pm

No, you don't have to change it. It was just some info ^_^
And yeah, I'll write his too =D
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player